Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > The Shore > Whistler Forum

Whistler Forum Bike Park and trails in Whistler

Old 06-28-2005, 08:45 PM   #1
Faithless
n/b/r troll.

Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via Yahoo to Faithless
Crankworx Volunteer Oppurtunities

Was reading the province today, when I discovered they need 300 volunteers for crankworx. And the benefits are sweet.

www.crankworx.com

I just applied and It would be cool to be up there helping.

Faithless is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-28-2005, 09:16 PM   #2
AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI
Anti-Ernbag

AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via MSN to AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI
well well well, look who it is,
Good prices, amazing hosting
www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.
AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 09:35 PM   #3
SkunkworkS
Rolie Polie Olie

SkunkworkS has achieved FLOW. SkunkworkS has achieved FLOW. SkunkworkS has achieved FLOW. SkunkworkS has achieved FLOW. SkunkworkS has achieved FLOW. SkunkworkS has achieved FLOW. SkunkworkS has achieved FLOW. SkunkworkS has achieved FLOW. SkunkworkS has achieved FLOW. SkunkworkS has achieved FLOW. SkunkworkS has achieved FLOW.
Any of you "volunteers" able to give another "Volunteer" a ride up from Vancouver?
Old 06-28-2005, 09:39 PM   #4
Faithless
n/b/r troll.

Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW.
I'm greyhounding and staying with my brother.

Old 06-28-2005, 09:52 PM   #5
Nick2468

Nick2468 has achieved FLOW. Nick2468 has achieved FLOW. Nick2468 has achieved FLOW. Nick2468 has achieved FLOW. Nick2468 has achieved FLOW. Nick2468 has achieved FLOW. Nick2468 has achieved FLOW. Nick2468 has achieved FLOW. Nick2468 has achieved FLOW. Nick2468 has achieved FLOW. Nick2468 has achieved FLOW.
what happened to not posting again?
Nick2468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 10:07 PM   #6
Faithless
n/b/r troll.

Read my not posting post. And read what I said about posting in the shore forum.

God you kids are idiots. Stop sidetracking this thread and get out and volunteer.

Old 06-28-2005, 10:09 PM   #7
AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI
Anti-Ernbag

AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW. AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via MSN to AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane
Read my not posting post. And read what I said about posting in the shore forum.

God you kids are idiots. Stop sidetracking this thread and get out and volunteer.
nice to have you back majin, glad to see your stnading up for your self now !
Good prices, amazing hosting
www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.
AnTi-TrAiL_nAzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 11:21 PM   #8
Professor Frink
Glyvin!!

Professor Frink is a n00b; standing by
Quote:

I think you have it the other way around. You are the idiot, son.
Professor Frink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 11:31 PM   #9
Jon-boy
Registered Self-abuser

Jon-boy has achieved FLOW. Jon-boy has achieved FLOW. Jon-boy has achieved FLOW. Jon-boy has achieved FLOW. Jon-boy has achieved FLOW. Jon-boy has achieved FLOW. Jon-boy has achieved FLOW. Jon-boy has achieved FLOW. Jon-boy has achieved FLOW. Jon-boy has achieved FLOW. Jon-boy has achieved FLOW.
Signed up to volly and will most likely do the air DH too. Just for giggles!
Old 06-29-2005, 11:38 PM   #10
Hip Hop!
#1 FAN

Hip Hop! has now reached the 7th secret! Hip Hop! has now reached the 7th secret! Hip Hop! has now reached the 7th secret! Hip Hop! has now reached the 7th secret! Hip Hop! has now reached the 7th secret! Hip Hop! has now reached the 7th secret! Hip Hop! has now reached the 7th secret! Hip Hop! has now reached the 7th secret!
Quote:

sidetrack this...

DXDX
Hip Hop! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 09:44 AM   #11
Fast&Smooth
shootin vid with your mom

Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline!
opperation get media pass
People will instinctively do more good if they know they will get credit for it.
Except for Hollywood Undead.
Fast&Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 08:08 AM   #12
ratherberiding
BZ - BICYCLE ZOO

ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret!
would they give volunteers cheap accomadation
or somewhere to pop p a tent
Old 07-03-2005, 01:59 AM   #13
Straw
Jon

Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Frink
I think you have it the other way around. You are the idiot, son.
Marjin should just get a new bb name every three months, you're right.

1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34
Straw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 02:35 AM   #14
M_Dub
i ride therefore i am

M_Dub has achieved FLOW. M_Dub has achieved FLOW. M_Dub has achieved FLOW. M_Dub has achieved FLOW. M_Dub has achieved FLOW. M_Dub has achieved FLOW. M_Dub has achieved FLOW. M_Dub has achieved FLOW. M_Dub has achieved FLOW. M_Dub has achieved FLOW. M_Dub has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherberiding
would they give volunteers cheap accomadation
or somewhere to pop p a tent
just go up a lift...walk down a-line and go off into the forest...or ontop the c-apple hit gaps annnnd pitch a tent
Old 07-03-2005, 07:24 AM   #15
ratherberiding
BZ - BICYCLE ZOO

ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret! ratherberiding has now reached the 7th secret!
and i'm not going to get eaten by bears or in shit from whistler?
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: