Old 01-28-2003, 06:50 AM   #1
MiKeY

MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW.
X-ups?

Any tips? i've just about got full rotation, i'm past 3/4's of the way, but not quite full and i can't seem to get it...any tips?

Old 01-28-2003, 06:54 AM   #2
bullit_kid

bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW.
more air time
shorter stem ?
bullit_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 07:02 AM   #3
Steve

Steve has now reached the 7th secret! Steve has now reached the 7th secret! Steve has now reached the 7th secret! Steve has now reached the 7th secret! Steve has now reached the 7th secret! Steve has now reached the 7th secret! Steve has now reached the 7th secret! Steve has now reached the 7th secret! Steve has now reached the 7th secret!
Cut yer bars!
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 07:17 AM   #4
MiKeY

MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Cut yer bars!
they are cut! :p i like them and i don't wanna cut them anymore, and i have no problem with them clearing anywhere.
Old 01-28-2003, 07:24 AM   #5
Scarface
Superheros

Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline!
if u want u can pinch u r seat to make it look cool and stablize and keep ur body centered

GT Bikes
http://www.gtbicycles.com
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 07:28 AM   #6
MiKeY

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface
if u want u can pinch u r seat to make it look cool and stablize and keep ur body centered
hmm...i'll have to try that...cause i'm having a bit of trouble with the whole stabalizing thing...maybe it's just cause teh jump i'm doing it on has about 1ft of air...haha.
Old 01-28-2003, 07:29 AM   #7
Scarface
Superheros

Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline! Scarface has reached the snowline!
Quote:
Originally posted by MiKeY
hmm...i'll have to try that...cause i'm having a bit of trouble with the whole stabalizing thing...maybe it's just cause teh jump i'm doing it on has about 1ft of air...haha.
thats probably the problem then! u can always do x up manuals or somthin to ge thte feeling but ya x ups are for jumps wiht more than1 ft if u land in a x up it will be chaos

GT Bikes
http://www.gtbicycles.com
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 07:33 AM   #8
Keefer
Growler for 2 please

Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW.
try tabling the bike a bit that way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the flying moose
ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.
Keefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 07:42 AM   #9
MiKeY

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface
thats probably the problem then! u can always do x up manuals or somthin to ge thte feeling but ya x ups are for jumps wiht more than1 ft if u land in a x up it will be chaos
haha i figured teh jump was probably my problem. haha. but i figured i'd ask for tips for later on too :p haha. right now it's teh only jump taht's hittable in calgary so i've gotta make due
Old 01-28-2003, 08:37 AM   #10
sir HUCK-A-LOT
Original Member

sir HUCK-A-LOT has achieved FLOW. sir HUCK-A-LOT has achieved FLOW. sir HUCK-A-LOT has achieved FLOW. sir HUCK-A-LOT has achieved FLOW. sir HUCK-A-LOT has achieved FLOW. sir HUCK-A-LOT has achieved FLOW. sir HUCK-A-LOT has achieved FLOW. sir HUCK-A-LOT has achieved FLOW. sir HUCK-A-LOT has achieved FLOW. sir HUCK-A-LOT has achieved FLOW. sir HUCK-A-LOT has achieved FLOW.
choke up on your bars a bit more....like hand sover the brakes....spins way easier
Old 01-28-2003, 08:51 AM   #11
MiKeY

Quote:
Originally posted by sir HUCK-A-LOT
choke up on your bars a bit more....like hand sover the brakes....spins way easier
do you mean move my hands further in on the bars? i'll have to try that.
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: