Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > The Shore

The Shore All Shore, all the time

Old 05-05-2004, 06:16 PM   #1
Idun

Idun has achieved FLOW. Idun has achieved FLOW. Idun has achieved FLOW. Idun has achieved FLOW. Idun has achieved FLOW. Idun has achieved FLOW. Idun has achieved FLOW. Idun has achieved FLOW. Idun has achieved FLOW. Idun has achieved FLOW. Idun has achieved FLOW.
News Update

Idun Clothing is pleased to announce some recent additions to the team and other news.

First addition is Toronto ripper Chris Dzavik. Chris has joined our Pro/Am team with full perspective of ripping up the Streets, Parks, Dirt Jumps, and of course the famed Whistler Mountain bike park of British Columbia for the Summer of 2004 and beyond. Chris has proven himself to be able to hang with some of the best, as is First Pro Comp at the Back to the Forest Myopic Event he placed 14th. Also Check him out in Eastern standard, and ES2 Fully Loaded.

Second, Andrew Boucher of POCO has joined our Pro/Am team as well. This highly underated ripper from the outskirts of the lower mainland has improved greatly over recent years, and is bound to turn some heads as he is getting a huge push from the likes of Evan Holmgren and the rest of his peers around Vancouver and area.

Two New additions recently on the Pro Team!

First off, a huge Welcome to Mike Bentham of Victoria!! Mike has a great reputation for having massive amounts of Trials skills, and contest experience throughout Canada and the U.S. Mike is Currently the #1 Pro Trials rider competing regularly around Canada, and most of you will be able to check him out in Thor Wixoms new vid titled "Sessions", which is the sequel to JIB.

Secondly, a much awaited, Long anticipated signing of another Poco boy who is most certainly going places these days and is without a doubt going to be an International superstar in the very near future...........EVAN HOLMGREN!! Evan has been the topic of much discussion over the years, not only for his mad talent and willingness to seriously tear it up where ever he goes, but also for not giving a flying f**k about what people think. Check out Evan at JH days this coming Saturday May 8th. Welcome aboard Mr. Holmgren!

In other news, the Idun Pro and Pro/Am team has just made relations with a footbed company called SOLES. These footbeds allow a custom fitting shoe with torsional support for your foot when the unexpected Zombie Stomp occurs from a gap gone wrong. Expect a full length segment on Soles in the upcoming issue of Monkey Style. www.yoursole.com

MAD PROPS to Idun Rider and JH employee, Garrett Sherman, for his 1st place finish in the Expert class at the Calgary Outdoor show. Here's what he had to say, "It was a Crazy course with huge gaps, one of the most challenging lines I've seen yet. I owe it all to my Soles insoles for the mad support, and of course Idun Clothing for keeping me cool in a hot indoor event like that one, it kept my energy level up all day long, thanks guys!!" Nice work Garrett!

Expect great things with the new signing of our Pro rider Chris Donahue to Evil bikes. Check the Evil site link below.

http://www.evilbikes.com/frames.htm

That is all, Have a Great Day!!
Idun is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-05-2004, 06:38 PM   #2
Keefer
Growler for 2 please

Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW. Keefer has achieved FLOW.
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Evan and Andrew!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the flying moose
ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.
Keefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 06:46 PM   #3
browndog
Lazy

browndog is a n00b; standing by
bok bok bok Bouch sold me a vid

grats lads
Old 05-05-2004, 06:58 PM   #4
counterpoint
Bald Growler

counterpoint has achieved FLOW. counterpoint has achieved FLOW. counterpoint has achieved FLOW. counterpoint has achieved FLOW. counterpoint has achieved FLOW. counterpoint has achieved FLOW. counterpoint has achieved FLOW. counterpoint has achieved FLOW. counterpoint has achieved FLOW. counterpoint has achieved FLOW. counterpoint has achieved FLOW.
yo yo yo...jesse's caught a snoozin'
Idun's million man march is growin'
if you're not on the team by now are you even pedallin'?

peace out.
Old 05-05-2004, 07:07 PM   #5
freeeeeerider
6505+

freeeeeerider has reached the snowline! freeeeeerider has reached the snowline! freeeeeerider has reached the snowline! freeeeeerider has reached the snowline! freeeeeerider has reached the snowline! freeeeeerider has reached the snowline! freeeeeerider has reached the snowline! freeeeeerider has reached the snowline! freeeeeerider has reached the snowline! freeeeeerider has reached the snowline! freeeeeerider has reached the snowline!
Hmmm... seems like no more bicycle rockers for those 2 lads
freeeeeerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 08:57 PM   #6
CraigH
Tear it all out!

CraigH has achieved FLOW. CraigH has achieved FLOW. CraigH has achieved FLOW. CraigH has achieved FLOW. CraigH has achieved FLOW. CraigH has achieved FLOW. CraigH has achieved FLOW. CraigH has achieved FLOW. CraigH has achieved FLOW. CraigH has achieved FLOW. CraigH has achieved FLOW.
Congrads on your TV ad on Sunday evening!
Nothing like a few minutes of exposure across North America on NBC.
CraigH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 03:10 AM   #7
TREV
Chronister...

TREV TREV TREV TREV TREV TREV TREV TREV TREV TREV TREV
HOLMGREN BOUCHER
Old 05-06-2004, 04:56 AM   #8
white ri0t
POPPED COLLA GROWLA

white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via MSN to white ri0t
Props to Evan and BOUCH, now Measures and Scully need to follow suit and get themselves a real clothing sponsor
.|!|
.| |

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Buy My Banshee Scirocco Frame!Price Drop!! $200!!!!
white ri0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 04:59 AM   #9
ReCkLeSs RiDeR
kats all over the place

ReCkLeSs RiDeR has achieved FLOW. ReCkLeSs RiDeR has achieved FLOW. ReCkLeSs RiDeR has achieved FLOW. ReCkLeSs RiDeR has achieved FLOW. ReCkLeSs RiDeR has achieved FLOW. ReCkLeSs RiDeR has achieved FLOW. ReCkLeSs RiDeR has achieved FLOW. ReCkLeSs RiDeR has achieved FLOW. ReCkLeSs RiDeR has achieved FLOW. ReCkLeSs RiDeR has achieved FLOW. ReCkLeSs RiDeR has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via AIM to ReCkLeSs RiDeR Send a message via Yahoo to ReCkLeSs RiDeR
B-rockin' clothes for sale??!!!!
Old 05-06-2004, 05:07 AM   #10
bullit_kid

bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally posted by diggs
Props to Evan and BOUCH, now Measures and Scully need to follow suit and get themselves a real clothing sponsor

HA !
bullit_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 05:16 AM   #11
MiKeY

MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW.
WOrd up to the SOLES. Lovin' mine.
Old 05-06-2004, 05:27 AM   #12
TREV
Chronister...

TREV TREV TREV TREV TREV TREV TREV TREV TREV TREV TREV
i need to pick mine up still
Old 05-06-2004, 05:33 AM   #13
well ridden
norco/dmr

well ridden is a n00b; standing by
is BR done?
well ridden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 06:07 AM   #14
bullit_kid

bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW. bullit_kid has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally posted by well ridden
is BR done?

noppppeee

just lacking boonch and evan and sheid

Last edited by bullit_kid; 05-06-2004 at 06:09 AM.
bullit_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 06:47 AM   #15
MiKeY

MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW. MiKeY has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally posted by TREV
i need to pick mine up still
You should get on it Trev. I love mine. I didn't think they'd actually make that big of a difference, but I noticed it right away when you get on the bike. At first it feels a bit strange, but once you get used to it, everything is way more solid.
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: