Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > The Shore

The Shore All Shore, all the time

Old 04-28-2004, 05:27 PM   #1
Crazy Canuck
ride it all

Crazy Canuck is at the 3rd switchback Crazy Canuck is at the 3rd switchback
An Earthquake that destroys the West Coast!!

Check out my opening scene this Sunday night on NBC.

The Miniseries is called "10.5" and I have the opening scene during and after the opening credits.

http://www.tvrules.net/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=4344

Not positive what time it will be on, perhaps 9:00pm? But you'll need to catch the very first 10 minutes to check out some of my stunt work, and the scene that blasted my face full of glass.

Oh yah, this is MTB related.....a little Street riding for all of you, plus some carnage.

Here is a sneak preview.....you'll need Windows Media 9

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/10.5/

Last edited by Crazy Canuck; 04-28-2004 at 09:55 PM.
Crazy Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-28-2004, 05:52 PM   #2
Team2K
FutureRogueMountainbiker

Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via ICQ to Team2K Send a message via AIM to Team2K Send a message via Yahoo to Team2K
i remember some video stills of this from way back... huckin' some torn up pavement and such... lookin' forward to it

and Bo Duke is in it!! YEEHAW!
Team2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 06:02 PM   #3
Neo
Keanu Reeves is immortal

Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW.
cool.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 06:02 PM   #4
sAFETY
You can't fax glitter!!

sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW.
hahahaha

Not sure they should be allowed to call than an "All Star Cast"

I'm looking forward to the movie version "The Day After Tomorrow"
Old 04-28-2004, 07:16 PM   #5
Lady Gravity
meow?

Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW.
Re: An Earthquake that destroys the West Coast!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Canuck
Oh yah, this is MTB related.....a little Street riding for all of you, plus some carnage.
is this the one where the glass window breaks (or something like that) and you got the scar on your face?
Lady Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 07:31 PM   #6
Crazy Canuck
ride it all

Re: Re: An Earthquake that destroys the West Coast!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Gravity
is this the one where the glass window breaks (or something like that) and you got the scar on your face?
yup
Old 04-28-2004, 07:38 PM   #7
Faithless
n/b/r troll.

Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via Yahoo to Faithless
sounds crazzzzzzzy.

ill try to watch it. (considering that they dont play something diffrent on the canadian/american nbc)

Faithless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:17 PM   #8
Action Hero
SDMF

Action Hero has achieved FLOW. Action Hero has achieved FLOW. Action Hero has achieved FLOW. Action Hero has achieved FLOW. Action Hero has achieved FLOW. Action Hero has achieved FLOW. Action Hero has achieved FLOW. Action Hero has achieved FLOW. Action Hero has achieved FLOW. Action Hero has achieved FLOW. Action Hero has achieved FLOW.
Re: An Earthquake that destroys the West Coast!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Crazy Canuck

Oh Donny,

I can just see you 360ing off of stairs bolting away from certain death, then hitting a wallride to fakie and getting crushed by a building...
Action Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 08:23 PM   #9
Neo
Keanu Reeves is immortal

Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW. Neo has achieved FLOW.
Re: Re: An Earthquake that destroys the West Coast!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Action Hero
Oh Donny,

I can just see you 360ing off of stairs bolting away from certain death, then hitting a wallride to fakie and getting crushed by a building...
ahahahaha now that is a gnarly urban sess.
Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 09:54 PM   #10
Crazy Canuck
ride it all

Sweet, I just found a link to the Teaser.

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/10.5/

You'll need WM 9 to play it. And it shows the shot where I get blasted with Glass, and it shows the Space Needle fall......we'll have to wait and see my performance on getting crushed by it.
Old 04-28-2004, 10:07 PM   #11
Fast&Smooth
shootin vid with your mom

Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline! Fast&Smooth has reached the snowline!
ahh fuk that's where i live yoo
People will instinctively do more good if they know they will get credit for it.
Except for Hollywood Undead.
Fast&Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 12:47 AM   #12
Wes
Lasqueti Island chillin'

Wes is a n00b; standing by
notice how they don't mention lil ol' Canada? Who cares if B.C. is gone haha, looks interesting though, even if it is a bit farfetched.
Old 04-29-2004, 01:01 AM   #13
David
hmmmmmm

David has achieved FLOW. David has achieved FLOW. David has achieved FLOW. David has achieved FLOW. David has achieved FLOW. David has achieved FLOW. David has achieved FLOW. David has achieved FLOW. David has achieved FLOW. David has achieved FLOW. David has achieved FLOW.
haha.
i saw a commercial for it a few weeks ago.
i'll watch the first bit, then turn it off, hahaha
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 02:15 AM   #14
Zaskar
back in the ussr

Zaskar has achieved FLOW. Zaskar has achieved FLOW. Zaskar has achieved FLOW. Zaskar has achieved FLOW. Zaskar has achieved FLOW. Zaskar has achieved FLOW. Zaskar has achieved FLOW. Zaskar has achieved FLOW. Zaskar has achieved FLOW. Zaskar has achieved FLOW. Zaskar has achieved FLOW.
holy shit it's my television premiere, im in that movie. look for me, im in the dusty clothes...cant miss me haha
Zaskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 02:38 AM   #15
NickS
ride bikes

NickS has achieved FLOW. NickS has achieved FLOW. NickS has achieved FLOW. NickS has achieved FLOW. NickS has achieved FLOW. NickS has achieved FLOW. NickS has achieved FLOW. NickS has achieved FLOW. NickS has achieved FLOW. NickS has achieved FLOW. NickS has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via MSN to NickS
i cant wiat to see this!
NickS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: