Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > Gear

Gear Gear-related discussions

Old 03-31-2004, 05:01 AM   #1
David
hmmmmmm

David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.
Talking ordered my new tires!

w00t
i just ordered my new tires off of unreal cycles.
Arrow launches.
can't wait for them to arrive
David is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-31-2004, 05:16 AM   #2
Wanab_bikerdude

Wanab_bikerdude is a n00b; standing by
yay unreal
Old 03-31-2004, 07:44 AM   #3
jive turkey

jive turkey is a n00b; standing by
AHHH! i want my fack'in hub already......
Old 03-31-2004, 08:03 AM   #4
Loopie
In the Woods

Loopie has achieved FLOW.Loopie has achieved FLOW.Loopie has achieved FLOW.Loopie has achieved FLOW.Loopie has achieved FLOW.Loopie has achieved FLOW.Loopie has achieved FLOW.Loopie has achieved FLOW.Loopie has achieved FLOW.Loopie has achieved FLOW.Loopie has achieved FLOW.
I just ordered a wack-o-shit from Bikeroom.
I buy local whenever possible....but because I needed a few things all at once....the price difference on the total was too great to ignore
Loopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 04:34 PM   #5
David
hmmmmmm

David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.David has achieved FLOW.
i would have oprdered bike room, but they didn't ahve the tires i wanted
Old 03-31-2004, 06:07 PM   #6
Runge
Senior Member my ass

Runge is a n00b; standing by
Quote:
Originally posted by Loopie
I buy local whenever possible....but because I needed a few things all at once....the price difference on the total was too great to ignore
same here. saved me about 600bucks which I didn't have.
Runge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 03:52 AM   #7
IFO
Cove STD goodness...Yummy

IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally posted by Loopie
good man....

feel free to post up with your experiences with Bikeroom...

i know i'd be interesting in reading it...

IFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 03:59 AM   #8
Rosscofat
E-Card ID

Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.
bikeroom was one of the first places I bought stuff from rims was the first then tires! but then problems and my friends bro worked there.. and he told me to stay clear for a while luke shlep was the man!

Shoots with Nikon D2H
Rosscofat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 04:01 AM   #9
IFO

IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.
Luke was working for Airbomb not Bikeroom..

p.s. Luke was a good guy...

Old 04-01-2004, 04:04 AM   #10
Rosscofat
E-Card ID

Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.Rosscofat has achieved FLOW.
oh.. but didnt.. hmmm ok.. same layout before confused me.. haha but they are same IDEA/CONSEPT hehe LUKE IS 1 very cool kid just like his bro Cole who is so good at biking but rather play guitar

Shoots with Nikon D2H
Old 04-01-2004, 04:12 AM   #11
David
hmmmmmm

can we stay on topic here?
Old 04-01-2004, 04:15 AM   #12
Rosscofat
E-Card ID

your tires roxor

Shoots with Nikon D2H
Old 04-01-2004, 04:34 AM   #13
David
hmmmmmm

hahaha
when i get them
Old 04-01-2004, 04:52 AM   #14
niXon
Deleted User

niXon is a n00b; standing by
IFO, my expierience with bikeroom has been to say the least, frustrating. I was told that my order would ship out in about a week, yet I didnt recieve my stuff until 3 weeks later. I forgot to mention that before my order was shipped I called and added tires to the order. Needless to say they were not included with the package that came so I had to reorder those as well. On top of that when the order did arrive they had built the rim onto the wrong hub . However, When I did call he upgraded me to trailpimps (instead of Dub Tracks) for a little extra. All the hassle and such was not worth the few bucks I saved. Here I am a month later still waiting for my other set of wheels to arrive
niXon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 05:04 AM   #15
IFO

well that really suks...

u should def let Dave know about how things have gone wrong...

he usually takes care of meesed up orders in a good way...

p.s. u know dave doesnt build his own wheels right??? its done offsite... i had a wheel built up wrong from his wheel builder aswell...

but i took it in stride... when someone builds 100's of wheels from 1000's of parts, sometimes errors happen...

thats the problem when dealing with humans, ahahahah
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: