Old 07-24-2003, 02:53 PM   #1
syncro
sardonic bliss

Location: beyond the realm of the here and now in the what is and formerly what was
syncro has achieved FLOW. syncro has achieved FLOW. syncro has achieved FLOW. syncro has achieved FLOW. syncro has achieved FLOW. syncro has achieved FLOW. syncro has achieved FLOW. syncro has achieved FLOW. syncro has achieved FLOW. syncro has achieved FLOW. syncro has achieved FLOW.
Question What's the deal

In a few of the Watson threads some of you have mentioned him trying to bunnyhop over someone and taking them out I think. What's the deal with that? I feel like I've missed out on some great event in the world of mtb.

Old 07-24-2003, 04:34 PM   #2
Zedbra
Beer Shop Steward

Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW.
You didn't miss anything, except its your nap time.
Old 07-24-2003, 04:39 PM   #3
Rat
I like the way you roll

Rat has achieved FLOW. Rat has achieved FLOW. Rat has achieved FLOW. Rat has achieved FLOW. Rat has achieved FLOW. Rat has achieved FLOW. Rat has achieved FLOW. Rat has achieved FLOW. Rat has achieved FLOW. Rat has achieved FLOW. Rat has achieved FLOW.
In a childish move watson tryies to bunnyhop a guys bike( NSMB Board member ) at whitler and tags his bike but denies it. Not to be outdone in the childish department the victim and freinds slag watson and spraypaint anti watson graffiti.

be thankful that you missed it.
Old 07-24-2003, 04:43 PM   #4
corey@nsmb.com
I want to ride.

corey@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. corey@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. corey@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. corey@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. corey@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. corey@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. corey@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. corey@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. corey@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. corey@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. corey@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW.
Thats basically it and I am going to close the thread because I don't want everyone to have to go throughthis crap again.
Closed Thread
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: