Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > The Shore

The Shore All Shore, all the time

Old 07-11-2003, 02:49 AM   #1
IBIKE

IBIKE is a n00b; standing by
owwwwwwww....

do anyone elses hands hurt like hell after riding whistler or am i crazy? Any suggestions to help this problem?
IBIKE is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2003, 02:59 AM   #2
theoriginalhardcore
surrey pride

theoriginalhardcore is a n00b; standing by
im going to rid eit on saterday i hope they wont hurt
theoriginalhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 03:00 AM   #3
Ghetto Smurf
Uber Member

Ghetto Smurf is a n00b; standing by
its called having a hardtail
Old 07-11-2003, 03:09 AM   #4
mike
take me to your diesel

mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW.
haha you=owned
Old 07-11-2003, 03:12 AM   #5
Biking Fiend
Jump around!

Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via Yahoo to Biking Fiend
haha i love having a big fucking dually that plows n00bs
Old 07-11-2003, 03:13 AM   #6
mike
take me to your diesel

mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW. mike has achieved FLOW.
he has a bullit with 5th and an 03 jr t
Old 07-11-2003, 03:14 AM   #7
B-Rad
Battlecat Soldier

B-Rad has reached the snowline! B-Rad has reached the snowline! B-Rad has reached the snowline! B-Rad has reached the snowline! B-Rad has reached the snowline! B-Rad has reached the snowline! B-Rad has reached the snowline! B-Rad has reached the snowline! B-Rad has reached the snowline! B-Rad has reached the snowline! B-Rad has reached the snowline!
he has a santa cruz bullit with 2003 jrt fork. my hands also hurt a bit but not to the extent of his. my guesss is it is the fork or possibly his short stubby razor rock levers.
Old 07-11-2003, 03:14 AM   #8
Biking Fiend
Jump around!

Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW. Biking Fiend has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via Yahoo to Biking Fiend
Quote:
Originally posted by mike
ask discoman what happened to a bullit at the hands of his tank vps
Old 07-11-2003, 03:16 AM   #9
Del
::::::::::::::

Del has achieved FLOW. Del has achieved FLOW. Del has achieved FLOW. Del has achieved FLOW. Del has achieved FLOW. Del has achieved FLOW. Del has achieved FLOW. Del has achieved FLOW. Del has achieved FLOW. Del has achieved FLOW. Del has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via AIM to Del
in two to three days your hands will be fine. I had blisters forming in hte area between my thumb and forefinger it was so harsh ahha, but really to tell you the truth felt awesome.
Del is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 03:16 AM   #10
mike
take me to your diesel

is there an echo in here?
Old 07-11-2003, 03:20 AM   #11
OptionaL
Ridin again !

OptionaL has achieved FLOW. OptionaL has achieved FLOW. OptionaL has achieved FLOW. OptionaL has achieved FLOW. OptionaL has achieved FLOW. OptionaL has achieved FLOW. OptionaL has achieved FLOW. OptionaL has achieved FLOW. OptionaL has achieved FLOW. OptionaL has achieved FLOW. OptionaL has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally posted by mike
What!! IBIKE buddy, you need to suck it up.. or pick smoother lines. I have a HT and yes it hurts, but is only an issue if I go consecutive days..
OptionaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 03:24 AM   #12
FlipSide

FlipSide has achieved FLOW. FlipSide has achieved FLOW. FlipSide has achieved FLOW. FlipSide has achieved FLOW. FlipSide has achieved FLOW. FlipSide has achieved FLOW. FlipSide has achieved FLOW. FlipSide has achieved FLOW. FlipSide has achieved FLOW. FlipSide has achieved FLOW. FlipSide has achieved FLOW.
The JrT spike so much...it could be part of the problem. I own a 2002 JrT and it can be rough on the arms sometimes.

As soon as I'm rich enough, the JrT is the first thing to go. It's a good fork to learn DH on though.
FlipSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 03:28 AM   #13
ronald55555

ronald55555 has reached the snowline! ronald55555 has reached the snowline! ronald55555 has reached the snowline! ronald55555 has reached the snowline! ronald55555 has reached the snowline! ronald55555 has reached the snowline! ronald55555 has reached the snowline! ronald55555 has reached the snowline! ronald55555 has reached the snowline! ronald55555 has reached the snowline! ronald55555 has reached the snowline!
i have a 2000 VPS3 with 6.7" and a boxxer, and my hands are pefectly 100% fine after 2 days of 20+ runs each day. just relax and dont hold the bar so tight, and only 1 finger on the brake.
ronald55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 03:47 AM   #14
C.C.

C.C. has achieved FLOW. C.C. has achieved FLOW. C.C. has achieved FLOW. C.C. has achieved FLOW. C.C. has achieved FLOW. C.C. has achieved FLOW. C.C. has achieved FLOW. C.C. has achieved FLOW. C.C. has achieved FLOW. C.C. has achieved FLOW. C.C. has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally posted by ronald55555
i have a 2000 VPS3 with 6.7" and a boxxer, and my hands are pefectly 100% fine after 2 days of 20+ runs each day. just relax and dont hold the bar so tight, and only 1 finger on the brake.
Ronald, that's feaking good man. After ten runs, I'm done for the day.

Do you hit up a lot of weekday rides?
C.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 04:03 AM   #15
axx

me and my hardtailing hands can take 10:00 am- 7pm.... riding constantly w00t! ahhaha
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: