Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > Trail Conditions

Trail Conditions Post the latest trail conditions

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.33 average. Display Modes
Old 03-19-2013, 01:37 AM   #121
Shaloamer

Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by squagles View Post
At the bottom of Lower Crippler on Fromme probably 5 min walk in from the road the is a long skinny tree across the berms near the bottom of the trail. Could someone cut it if they are in the area with a chainsaw I'll move the chunks after.

I would myself but A I don't have a chainsaw and B I don't know how to use one lol
Is the log that took out the bridge gone? Is the bridge fixed? I know there is tonnes of maint. on all the trails so one thing at a time.
BP to the service road is fast and flowy now. Please control your speed. I passed 3 groups of hikers on sunday.
Pipe line was marvelous!

Old 03-19-2013, 05:12 AM   #122
squagles

squagles has achieved FLOW. squagles has achieved FLOW. squagles has achieved FLOW. squagles has achieved FLOW. squagles has achieved FLOW. squagles has achieved FLOW. squagles has achieved FLOW. squagles has achieved FLOW. squagles has achieved FLOW. squagles has achieved FLOW. squagles has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaloamer View Post
Is the log that took out the bridge gone? Is the bridge fixed? I know there is tonnes of maint. on all the trails so one thing at a time.
BP to the service road is fast and flowy now. Please control your speed. I passed 3 groups of hikers on sunday.
Pipe line was marvelous!
Ya the bridge is still smashed i think they should probably just build a new one over the log , also lots of snow at executioner still first 300+ elevation is un ridable as of thursday .
Old 03-19-2013, 05:53 AM   #123
Silk
Life is now or never

Silk has achieved FLOW. Silk has achieved FLOW. Silk has achieved FLOW. Silk has achieved FLOW. Silk has achieved FLOW. Silk has achieved FLOW. Silk has achieved FLOW. Silk has achieved FLOW. Silk has achieved FLOW. Silk has achieved FLOW. Silk has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaloamer View Post
Pipe line was marvelous!
Are you speaking of the log ride on Pipeline that was cut out and a trail closure sign put out in front?

If yes then that was us who removed it.

It had sustained some serious damage over the winter and was seriously off camber. That and the log ride was a slimy old hemlock, it had to go.

A new one will be built in it place much like the old one, only cedar.

Cheers!
Old 03-19-2013, 06:09 AM   #124
Shaloamer

Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW. Shaloamer has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk View Post
Are you speaking of the log ride on Pipeline that was cut out and a trail closure sign put out in front?

If yes then that was us who removed it.

It had sustained some serious damage over the winter and was seriously off camber. That and the log ride was a slimy old hemlock, it had to go.

A new one will be built in it place much like the old one, only cedar.

Cheers!
Rode past that closed log ride on Pipe line. You are rebuilding it? I luv u guys.Bro luv
The log im thinking of is on lower Crippler. Rebuilding the bridge using the fallen log would be cool.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #125
Trevor Hansen

Trevor Hansen has achieved FLOW. Trevor Hansen has achieved FLOW. Trevor Hansen has achieved FLOW. Trevor Hansen has achieved FLOW. Trevor Hansen has achieved FLOW. Trevor Hansen has achieved FLOW. Trevor Hansen has achieved FLOW. Trevor Hansen has achieved FLOW. Trevor Hansen has achieved FLOW. Trevor Hansen has achieved FLOW. Trevor Hansen has achieved FLOW.
Tuesday Mar 19 snow starts at 4rth switch, Ladies entry from Barts down skiff of snow first couple hundred feet - all rideable
Old 03-21-2013, 02:34 AM   #126
Sublime

Sublime has achieved FLOW. Sublime has achieved FLOW. Sublime has achieved FLOW. Sublime has achieved FLOW. Sublime has achieved FLOW. Sublime has achieved FLOW. Sublime has achieved FLOW. Sublime has achieved FLOW. Sublime has achieved FLOW. Sublime has achieved FLOW. Sublime has achieved FLOW.
When will it end..... December fifteen until Mar 20 and still no riding above Ladies!

Well there has been a few days if you were either aggressive or lucky...

Last edited by Sublime; 03-21-2013 at 08:17 PM.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:48 AM   #127
barnz0rz
BOEUF

barnz0rz has achieved FLOW. barnz0rz has achieved FLOW. barnz0rz has achieved FLOW. barnz0rz has achieved FLOW. barnz0rz has achieved FLOW. barnz0rz has achieved FLOW. barnz0rz has achieved FLOW. barnz0rz has achieved FLOW. barnz0rz has achieved FLOW. barnz0rz has achieved FLOW. barnz0rz has achieved FLOW.
Executioner was ridable less than 2 weeks ago
Old 03-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #128
dukestar

dukestar has achieved FLOW. dukestar has achieved FLOW. dukestar has achieved FLOW. dukestar has achieved FLOW. dukestar has achieved FLOW. dukestar has achieved FLOW. dukestar has achieved FLOW. dukestar has achieved FLOW. dukestar has achieved FLOW. dukestar has achieved FLOW. dukestar has achieved FLOW.
Made Lower Oilcan no problem. Light snow but nothing preventing you from riding.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:55 PM   #129
Cabana76

Cabana76 has achieved FLOW. Cabana76 has achieved FLOW. Cabana76 has achieved FLOW. Cabana76 has achieved FLOW. Cabana76 has achieved FLOW. Cabana76 has achieved FLOW. Cabana76 has achieved FLOW. Cabana76 has achieved FLOW. Cabana76 has achieved FLOW. Cabana76 has achieved FLOW. Cabana76 has achieved FLOW.
Small amount of snow falling around the 4th switchback. Crankum has a dusting on it making the 2nd ramp slippery, but rideable. Kirkford is riding well. Snow covering the road at Ladies.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:38 AM   #130
ceebee

ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW.
No snow of any consequence until the 6th. Snow conditions today were such that riding to 7th was doable. Down was doable too, off-piste wherever I wanted to go on the crust of snow, it was fantastic.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:49 PM   #131
Bryce
Registered Abuser

Bryce has achieved FLOW. Bryce has achieved FLOW. Bryce has achieved FLOW. Bryce has achieved FLOW. Bryce has achieved FLOW. Bryce has achieved FLOW. Bryce has achieved FLOW. Bryce has achieved FLOW. Bryce has achieved FLOW. Bryce has achieved FLOW. Bryce has achieved FLOW.
^^ thats actually really fun when the snow is firm and grippy
Old 03-25-2013, 09:59 PM   #132
klankilla
Back in the Saddle

klankilla has achieved FLOW. klankilla has achieved FLOW. klankilla has achieved FLOW. klankilla has achieved FLOW. klankilla has achieved FLOW. klankilla has achieved FLOW. klankilla has achieved FLOW. klankilla has achieved FLOW. klankilla has achieved FLOW. klankilla has achieved FLOW. klankilla has achieved FLOW.
Thats great to know thanks for the report.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:47 PM   #133
Jugger

Jugger has achieved FLOW. Jugger has achieved FLOW. Jugger has achieved FLOW. Jugger has achieved FLOW. Jugger has achieved FLOW. Jugger has achieved FLOW. Jugger has achieved FLOW. Jugger has achieved FLOW. Jugger has achieved FLOW. Jugger has achieved FLOW. Jugger has achieved FLOW.
Has anyone been down executioner lately? I assume it's mostly free of snow, but wondering about blowdown, etc.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:50 AM   #134
TRD

TRD has achieved FLOW. TRD has achieved FLOW. TRD has achieved FLOW. TRD has achieved FLOW. TRD has achieved FLOW. TRD has achieved FLOW. TRD has achieved FLOW. TRD has achieved FLOW. TRD has achieved FLOW. TRD has achieved FLOW. TRD has achieved FLOW.
Leppard is snow free, but has trees blocking the trail just before the rock roll after the bath tub. Another tree down at about the half way point. Chainsaw required for all of them.

Great conditions up there, super dry!!
Old 03-29-2013, 01:47 AM   #135
ceebee

ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW. ceebee has achieved FLOW.
Executioner is perfect right now. Surprisingly dry.
Closed Thread
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: