Old 04-21-2012, 12:57 AM   #1
norona

norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW.
ABS Avy Bag Wireless Demo

YouTube Video
norona is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2012, 01:20 AM   #2
BJC

BJC has achieved FLOW. BJC has achieved FLOW. BJC has achieved FLOW. BJC has achieved FLOW. BJC has achieved FLOW. BJC has achieved FLOW. BJC has achieved FLOW. BJC has achieved FLOW. BJC has achieved FLOW. BJC has achieved FLOW. BJC has achieved FLOW.
Party trick for bored skiers in 2012: hack in to your buddy's wireless avy bag and scare the bejesus out of him when it goes off halfway down a run.
BJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:27 PM   #3
Farmer

Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW.
What's the range on the signal on those?
Quote:
Originally Posted by go-t View Post
I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.
Farmer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:12 AM   #4
norona

norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW. norona has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer View Post
What's the range on the signal on those?
300 meters
Old 04-22-2012, 03:55 PM   #5
Sharon

Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW.
cool, have they lightened them up at all?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

Check out Canadian Cartel - A canadian mail order company.
Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:21 PM   #6
norona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
cool, have they lightened them up at all?
Bags from all companies range from 6 pounds to 8.5 pounds and with the carbon cartridge ABS will be the lightest, if transport Canada gets their ass in gear! Once you wear it you dont notice it...awesome to see you guys and let me know when your doing a tour and take the ABS powderline with ya for the day! Enjoy that sweet looking pivot...maybe we will do pivot at comor then you can ride for us and I can be your boss, ha ha!
Old 04-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #7
Sharon

Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW. Sharon has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by norona View Post
Bags from all companies range from 6 pounds to 8.5 pounds and with the carbon cartridge ABS will be the lightest, if transport Canada gets their ass in gear! Once you wear it you dont notice it...awesome to see you guys and let me know when your doing a tour and take the ABS powderline with ya for the day! Enjoy that sweet looking pivot...maybe we will do pivot at comor then you can ride for us and I can be your boss, ha ha!
Ya! good to see you guys too! Will email about the other thing we talked about!

You a boss? That would mean I would have to .. work?... I'll have to look in the dictionary to see that that word means...

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

Check out Canadian Cartel - A canadian mail order company.
Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:15 PM   #8
rewoga
I am Molech!!!!

rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via Yahoo to rewoga
This is how you test an airbag...

YouTube Video

I write interesting stories with mediocre quality photo's about things I do and crazy shit that happens!

http://www.citizenclass.ca
rewoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 05:42 AM   #9
norona

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewoga View Post
This is how you test an airbag...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IgWGh-GrH4[/YOUTUBE]
Hey Andrew, if you don't mind me asking, what did you not do on the attempts...it would be interesting to know. Cheers dave
Old 05-22-2012, 02:35 AM   #10
rewoga
I am Molech!!!!

rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW. rewoga has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via Yahoo to rewoga
I didn't have the trigger connected...thus "read the instructions"! LOL

I write interesting stories with mediocre quality photo's about things I do and crazy shit that happens!

http://www.citizenclass.ca
rewoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: