Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > Article Discussion

Article Discussion Discuss the latest articles here

Old 03-28-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
cam@nsmb.com
administurbator

cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW.
Contour 2011 Gravity Team

Matt Hunter adds some B.C. attitude (and a dreamy 'stache) to a solid roster for Contour.

Details and Video here...
cam@nsmb.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-29-2011, 01:28 AM   #2
stevens
Registered Loser

stevens has achieved FLOW. stevens has achieved FLOW. stevens has achieved FLOW. stevens has achieved FLOW. stevens has achieved FLOW. stevens has achieved FLOW. stevens has achieved FLOW. stevens has achieved FLOW. stevens has achieved FLOW. stevens has achieved FLOW. stevens has achieved FLOW.
Contour have stepped it up recently and it seems like they are killing it! I just used my new GPS HD cam for the first time, riding today, and I am super impressed so far. The mounts are solid and have way less play than other helmet cams I have used, it is light to ride with, and the footage is super crisp.
stevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:34 AM   #3
e-did's

e-did's has achieved FLOW. e-did's has achieved FLOW. e-did's has achieved FLOW. e-did's has achieved FLOW. e-did's has achieved FLOW. e-did's has achieved FLOW. e-did's has achieved FLOW. e-did's has achieved FLOW. e-did's has achieved FLOW. e-did's has achieved FLOW. e-did's has achieved FLOW.
Ya Matt! Great to see some BC talent representing on team Contour. Just got my Contour GPS camera. Works great and the vid is crisp. Can't wait for big bike season.
e-did's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 03:42 AM   #4
Jerry-Rig

Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW. Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW. Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW. Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW. Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW. Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW. Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW. Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW. Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW. Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW. Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW.
I gotta agree with Stevens... a buddy has one and it is really simple to use and the mounts are really burly. Quality of video is better than I expected from something so small and light.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:30 PM   #5
TrailNinja
living the dream.

TrailNinja has achieved FLOW. TrailNinja has achieved FLOW. TrailNinja has achieved FLOW. TrailNinja has achieved FLOW. TrailNinja has achieved FLOW. TrailNinja has achieved FLOW. TrailNinja has achieved FLOW. TrailNinja has achieved FLOW. TrailNinja has achieved FLOW. TrailNinja has achieved FLOW. TrailNinja has achieved FLOW.
How does the video compare to it's competitor GoPro. I ask cause i like the GPS aspect of this and my current helmet cam is just not cutting it for me, so i was thinking of getting a GoPro, but as i said, i like the idea of the GPS on this new Contour, so if the video is close between the two, then i would be more inclined to go to the new Contour.
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: