Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > Article Discussion

Article Discussion Discuss the latest articles here

Old 09-07-2010, 07:59 PM   #91
FlipFantasia
sure, whatever

FlipFantasia has achieved FLOW. FlipFantasia has achieved FLOW. FlipFantasia has achieved FLOW. FlipFantasia has achieved FLOW. FlipFantasia has achieved FLOW. FlipFantasia has achieved FLOW. FlipFantasia has achieved FLOW. FlipFantasia has achieved FLOW. FlipFantasia has achieved FLOW. FlipFantasia has achieved FLOW. FlipFantasia has achieved FLOW.
http://www.montrealgazette.com/sport...753/story.html
FlipFantasia is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2010, 08:10 PM   #92
shirk

shirk has achieved FLOW. shirk has achieved FLOW. shirk has achieved FLOW. shirk has achieved FLOW. shirk has achieved FLOW. shirk has achieved FLOW. shirk has achieved FLOW. shirk has achieved FLOW. shirk has achieved FLOW. shirk has achieved FLOW. shirk has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipFantasia View Post
Certainly would be good to see the downhillers getting better support from the CCA.

I can understand Sport Canada's focus on Olympic sports, fine, but the CCA should be supporting DH. It's a huge part of the mountain bike world now.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:38 AM   #93
parts

parts has achieved FLOW. parts has achieved FLOW. parts has achieved FLOW. parts has achieved FLOW. parts has achieved FLOW. parts has achieved FLOW. parts has achieved FLOW. parts has achieved FLOW. parts has achieved FLOW. parts has achieved FLOW. parts has achieved FLOW.
WAY 2 GO Steve! That is so amazing!!!!!
Ryder & Steve, making us BC folk proud. In the same year even!!!
parts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:53 AM   #94
Tdiddy
photo stalker

Tdiddy has achieved FLOW. Tdiddy has achieved FLOW. Tdiddy has achieved FLOW. Tdiddy has achieved FLOW. Tdiddy has achieved FLOW. Tdiddy has achieved FLOW. Tdiddy has achieved FLOW. Tdiddy has achieved FLOW. Tdiddy has achieved FLOW. Tdiddy has achieved FLOW. Tdiddy has achieved FLOW.
Just got back from Quebec tonight, what an incredible time. We were at the off camber rock section featured in most of the crashes on the freecaster video, and while the rain came and went multiple times during the day, that rock section only got drier. I would say it was far worse for the junior riders in the morning. But I'll have to watch the whole replay to see what the rest of the course looked like. Seeing as Peat and Minnaar had the fastest top speeds of the day and apparently had horrible conditions? I think it was fair, but I could only see about 100m of the track.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:46 PM   #95
Thundercats

Thundercats is a n00b; standing by
I'm calling sour grapes on Kathy Sessler's article about the great Greg Minnaar - http://www.nsmb.com/3917-minnaar-takes-bronze. I think it's pretty disrespectful to say that Sam only won because he had better conditions. If you watch the replay, Warner says that it's raining for Sam Hill. It rained continuously from before Hill to after Pear, so an argument that the conditions had deteriorated may hold a little ground, but we're talking about 6 riders between Minnaar and Hill. That's a small amount of time for the course to change. It's not like it slowed Minnaar or Peat down through the speed trap either. What's with the repetition on Nico's (incorrect) text - show some class, Kathy. The rain didn't decide this race. Sam being a better rider in the rain decided this race. Also, Sam didn't edge out Steve Smith. He won by 2.63 seconds.

Steve Smith was amazing for letting it all hang out - so stoked for him.
Thundercats is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: