Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > Gear

Gear Gear-related discussions

Old 06-19-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
The Dan Jones
Lazy by most accounts

The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW.
Overtime Sports Done?

Unless I've taken a blow to the head and forgotten where this shop is/was, it appears to have gone out of business.

Anyone know what happened?

Old 06-19-2010, 05:57 PM   #2
cdn_rider
Braaaap

cdn_rider has achieved FLOW. cdn_rider has achieved FLOW. cdn_rider has achieved FLOW. cdn_rider has achieved FLOW. cdn_rider has achieved FLOW. cdn_rider has achieved FLOW. cdn_rider has achieved FLOW. cdn_rider has achieved FLOW. cdn_rider has achieved FLOW. cdn_rider has achieved FLOW. cdn_rider has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via MSN to cdn_rider
was just there on Wednesday

RIDE BIKES
cdn_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 05:59 PM   #3
ruff
I'm a Hammer!

ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW.
just bought a cassette and a chain off of Gord on Thursday. Seemed like business as usual at Overtime.
ruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 06:00 PM   #4
The Dan Jones
Lazy by most accounts

The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW.
Well I guess I got the address wrong, is it not in the building across from silver city?
Old 06-19-2010, 06:02 PM   #5
C.Lee
Pepper Mint!

C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW.
^ it is, it's right next to box depot or w/e, its at the corner of silvercity. they are still there.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:03 PM   #6
BigHitX

BigHitX has achieved FLOW. BigHitX has achieved FLOW. BigHitX has achieved FLOW. BigHitX has achieved FLOW. BigHitX has achieved FLOW. BigHitX has achieved FLOW. BigHitX has achieved FLOW. BigHitX has achieved FLOW. BigHitX has achieved FLOW. BigHitX has achieved FLOW. BigHitX has achieved FLOW.
Yes it is, give em a shout http://www.overtimesportsinc.com/
BigHitX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #7
C.Lee
Pepper Mint!

C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW. C.Lee has achieved FLOW.
I hope you didn't go there around 9. they are not open till 10
Old 06-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #8
Lady Gravity
meow?

Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW. Lady Gravity has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dan Jones View Post
Unless I've taken a blow to the head and forgotten where this shop is/was, it appears to have gone out of business.

Anyone know what happened?
they moved up the street, right at the lights
Lady Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 06:08 PM   #9
The Dan Jones
Lazy by most accounts

Ahhh I'm an idiot, I went to the older location, and I guess because of the construction didn't think about if it had moved.

Thanks for the info guys, appreciate it.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:22 PM   #10
C.Lee
Pepper Mint!

^ lol they moved 5 years ago or so
Old 06-19-2010, 07:25 PM   #11
Zedbra
Beer Shop Steward

Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruff View Post
just bought a cassette and a chain off of Gord on Thursday. Seemed like business as usual at Overtime.
i think you mean gary
Old 06-19-2010, 07:34 PM   #12
ruff
I'm a Hammer!

ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW. ruff has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedbra View Post
i think you mean gary
ooops yup Gary

where the eff did I get Gord from?
ruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 11:25 PM   #13
sanrensho

sanrensho has achieved FLOW. sanrensho has achieved FLOW. sanrensho has achieved FLOW. sanrensho has achieved FLOW. sanrensho has achieved FLOW. sanrensho has achieved FLOW. sanrensho has achieved FLOW. sanrensho has achieved FLOW. sanrensho has achieved FLOW. sanrensho has achieved FLOW. sanrensho has achieved FLOW.
Would be nice to delete this thread to avoid further rumours.
"The song of a bird...We used to ask Ennesson to do bird calls. He could do them. How he could do them, and when he perished, along with him went all those birds..."-Return from the Stars, Stanislaw Lem

"We just walk around, and sometimes we go out and dance, and then we listen to the environment."-Ralf Hutter, Kraftwerk
sanrensho is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: