Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > Trail Conditions

Trail Conditions Post the latest trail conditions

Old 06-17-2010, 06:33 PM   #1
monty007

monty007 is a n00b; standing by
Eagle Mountain Trails

Hi guys and gals,

A good friend of mine and I ventured out yesterday to Eagle and did 4 lost souls and the dentist. Those are some of the most extreme stunt trails that I have seen (mind you I haven't seen that much) but it blew my mind. The hike up the wall was crazy!!

There was some broker rail rides - from trees falling, and some ramps that were being rebuilt. Overall, the condition was great.

I didn't have the courage to try most of the stunts on there but I wanted to take the opportunity to thank the trail builders for making something of that caliber in my back yard!! There has been a ridiculous amount of work put in for all the wood work.

Maybe one day I can have the right skill set and conviction to try some of that amazing stuff.

Thanks also to Gutsploder for getting the maps available!!
monty007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2010, 07:02 PM   #2
biggles604

biggles604 has achieved FLOW. biggles604 has achieved FLOW. biggles604 has achieved FLOW. biggles604 has achieved FLOW. biggles604 has achieved FLOW. biggles604 has achieved FLOW. biggles604 has achieved FLOW. biggles604 has achieved FLOW. biggles604 has achieved FLOW. biggles604 has achieved FLOW. biggles604 has achieved FLOW.
Dentist is fun. You want to be pointing your attention to Davem and Darryl on the board for building that.
biggles604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:46 PM   #3
Tmack

Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW.
Myself and some friends have been doing work up there as well. 4 lost and the dentist are my favoourite trails, ride them frequently. Glad to hear you enjoyed them! Anyone wanna rip there tomorrow morning?

Last edited by Tmack; 06-17-2010 at 11:39 PM.
Tmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:49 PM   #4
DaveM
www.davemackie.ca

DaveM has achieved FLOW. DaveM has achieved FLOW. DaveM has achieved FLOW. DaveM has achieved FLOW. DaveM has achieved FLOW. DaveM has achieved FLOW. DaveM has achieved FLOW. DaveM has achieved FLOW. DaveM has achieved FLOW. DaveM has achieved FLOW. DaveM has achieved FLOW.
Darryl and I spent about 5 years building the Dentist starting back in 2002, but it's been a few years since I've been up there doing any work. It's nice that someone has picked up the trail and kept it going.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:53 PM   #5
Tmack

Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW. Tmack has achieved FLOW.
Right on THX for the trail! Yeah me and a friend fixed that roller coaster gap over the log, cleaned up some landing etc. Someone rebuilt the gap jump near the bottom recently as well.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #6
Jon

Jon has achieved FLOW. Jon has achieved FLOW. Jon has achieved FLOW. Jon has achieved FLOW. Jon has achieved FLOW. Jon has achieved FLOW. Jon has achieved FLOW. Jon has achieved FLOW. Jon has achieved FLOW. Jon has achieved FLOW. Jon has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveM View Post
It's nice that someone has picked up the trail and kept it going.
That would be John and his neighbour Warren who have been doing most of it Dave.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:15 PM   #7
Tmack

Perhaps we should get a group together to combine efforts? It seems that if we all worked together we could get more done. 4 lost souls is in dire need of some organized trail maintenance.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-19-2010, 05:13 AM   #8
burke ryder
Rider of Burke

burke ryder has achieved FLOW. burke ryder has achieved FLOW. burke ryder has achieved FLOW. burke ryder has achieved FLOW. burke ryder has achieved FLOW. burke ryder has achieved FLOW. burke ryder has achieved FLOW. burke ryder has achieved FLOW. burke ryder has achieved FLOW. burke ryder has achieved FLOW. burke ryder has achieved FLOW.
Most all the trails need work except for maybe TLP and Randys. MH is looking good aswell

Last edited by burke ryder; 06-19-2010 at 05:16 AM.
burke ryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:07 AM   #9
Tmack

To the asshats that left a grape soda can, 4 empty water bottles and a kinder surprise wrapper on 4 lost souls can you please pick your garbage up?
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-23-2010, 12:08 AM   #10
Tmack

Oh and giro visor, that can go in the trash too. Kthx
Posted via Mobile Device
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: