Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > Article Discussion

Article Discussion Discuss the latest articles here

Old 07-29-2009, 08:06 AM   #1
cam@nsmb.com
administurbator

cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW.
Berrecloth Shreds Munich - VID ADDED

It's pretty cool that the Claw can still hang with the 20" crowd when he rarely competes against them. Maybe mountain biking isn't quite as far behind bmx as we've been thinking?

Here's what he had to say about Big In Bavaria...

cam@nsmb.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2009, 08:09 AM   #2
PUNKY
Ginger Hacks

PUNKY has achieved FLOW. PUNKY has achieved FLOW. PUNKY has achieved FLOW. PUNKY has achieved FLOW. PUNKY has achieved FLOW. PUNKY has achieved FLOW. PUNKY has achieved FLOW. PUNKY has achieved FLOW. PUNKY has achieved FLOW. PUNKY has achieved FLOW. PUNKY has achieved FLOW.
thought it was going to be about him riding on a 29" front wheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarklewis View Post
ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.
PUNKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:13 AM   #3
sAFETY
You can't fax glitter!!

sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW. sAFETY has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam@nsmb.com View Post
It's pretty cool that the Claw can still hang with the 20" crowd when he rarely competes against them. Maybe mountain biking isn't quite as far behind bmx as we've been thinking?

Here's what he had to say about Big In Bavaria...
Damn, I thought you were going to tell us that 24" rear wheels with super wide tires were cool again.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:04 AM   #4
SEKTER13

SEKTER13 has achieved FLOW. SEKTER13 has achieved FLOW. SEKTER13 has achieved FLOW. SEKTER13 has achieved FLOW. SEKTER13 has achieved FLOW. SEKTER13 has achieved FLOW. SEKTER13 has achieved FLOW. SEKTER13 has achieved FLOW. SEKTER13 has achieved FLOW. SEKTER13 has achieved FLOW. SEKTER13 has achieved FLOW.
Darren is an amazing all around rider. He can do almost everything. I don't know if he will take Crankworx, but it would be cool to see him get up on the podium some more. I'm liking all these switch things he is doing. I also like that he wrote the story first person. You should have some more personal accounts of contests on here.
SEKTER13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:44 PM   #5
gwh

gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW.
might have been nice to read about the rest of the contest and riders rather than darren using nsmb as his personal blog.... "me, me, me, me, me".
gwh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:47 PM   #6
Rainmaker
rocket surgeon

Rainmaker has achieved FLOW. Rainmaker has achieved FLOW. Rainmaker has achieved FLOW. Rainmaker has achieved FLOW. Rainmaker has achieved FLOW. Rainmaker has achieved FLOW. Rainmaker has achieved FLOW. Rainmaker has achieved FLOW. Rainmaker has achieved FLOW. Rainmaker has achieved FLOW. Rainmaker has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwh View Post
might have been nice to read about the rest of the contest and riders rather than darren using nsmb as his personal blog.... "me, me, me, me, me".
"Berrecloth shreds Munich"
Rainmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:53 PM   #7
pedalhound
Artist formerly known as mudpuppy

pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW.
Love to see him shredding the DJ comps....The island is shredding it this year...w00t...

Cam, the link at the bottom of the page does not take you to the forum...just back to the top of the article.
pedalhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 06:04 PM   #8
Island Mike

Island Mike can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Island Mike can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Island Mike can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Island Mike can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Island Mike can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Island Mike can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Island Mike can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Island Mike can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Island Mike can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Island Mike can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Island Mike can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor
Thumbs up

Great article, it's cool to hear a first hand perspective of the comp !

Also good to see Darren back on the podium again. If he continues to ride this way he will definetly podium at both Crankworx !
Island Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #9
Snipy

Snipy can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Snipy can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Snipy can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Snipy can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Snipy can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Snipy can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Snipy can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Snipy can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Snipy can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Snipy can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor Snipy can bask in the sweat of their bodyarmor
Here's a picture of Darrens last run as described in the text:
http://www.mumelter.net/bike/bib_darren.jpg

Sorry just a cell phone pic - and just one of two I made - coz all I was interested in was the nice dark haired girl next to Darren - who's that
Snipy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:55 AM   #10
cam@nsmb.com
administurbator

cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwh View Post
Darren sent that info to some people and I chose to post it. He didn't ask me to - I wanted to because I found it interesting and hoped that our readers would too.

Mudpuppy - thanks for the heads up.
cam@nsmb.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:05 AM   #11
gwh

gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW. gwh has achieved FLOW.
ah well that explains that, i guess we all know how the saying goes about assumptions...
gwh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: