Old 08-07-2008, 10:02 PM   #1
Sun Peaks Resort

Sun Peaks Resort has achieved FLOW. Sun Peaks Resort has achieved FLOW. Sun Peaks Resort has achieved FLOW. Sun Peaks Resort has achieved FLOW. Sun Peaks Resort has achieved FLOW. Sun Peaks Resort has achieved FLOW. Sun Peaks Resort has achieved FLOW. Sun Peaks Resort has achieved FLOW. Sun Peaks Resort has achieved FLOW. Sun Peaks Resort has achieved FLOW. Sun Peaks Resort has achieved FLOW.
Sun Peaks Bike Park Update for August 7, 2008

This past week was all about tying up loose ends, and preparing for the Yeah Bro! Biker Cross and Canada Cup DH Finals.

During the last four days the Trail Crew has been cleaning up a ton of small loose ends on the trails. Too many in fact to list, but here is a run down of the major items. The wall ride was stabilized, and the riding surface on the wall was repaired with new lumber. A new bridge was built on Home Run using huge timber strand beams to handle the hundreds of riders this trail gets every week. The crew also took the rakes to Cat Trax, which probably doesn
Sun Peaks Resort is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2008, 07:41 AM   #2
JasonM...
drunk and on drugs

JasonM... has achieved FLOW. JasonM... has achieved FLOW. JasonM... has achieved FLOW. JasonM... has achieved FLOW. JasonM... has achieved FLOW. JasonM... has achieved FLOW. JasonM... has achieved FLOW. JasonM... has achieved FLOW. JasonM... has achieved FLOW. JasonM... has achieved FLOW. JasonM... has achieved FLOW.
i was out at sp for 3 days recently and i definitly agree about the cat trax remark. Super fun trail and u can connect it into middle and lower steam shovel to
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowles View Post
I like how he casually dropped the "I'm famous" bomb.
LMM, if I ever see you at Whistler, make sure Schne is close by to take a picture of me punching you in the balls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowles View Post
i dont post anymore unless its a lmm thread
such a tool
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonfrodomacfarlane/sets/
JasonM... is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: