Old 11-05-2013, 10:02 AM   #16
morgman
probably on bottletop

morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_a_bath View Post
I am running the 28 marathon's on my road bike for the winter. Been excellent so far.
I rode a pair for a couple thousand km of riding, then did a 1400km tour with a 55 (total weight) pound BOB trailer, and didn't get a flat until at least another 1000 km after returning home.

They ended up on another distance bike, where I put another 1500 or so on them and sold on the bike. The rear was noticeably worn but the front was still in serviceable condition.

Those tires were indestructible, and super comfortable as I ran them at 70-75 psi most of the time.

Old 11-05-2013, 11:22 PM   #17
in_a_bath
The Scotsman

in_a_bath has achieved FLOW.in_a_bath has achieved FLOW.in_a_bath has achieved FLOW.in_a_bath has achieved FLOW.in_a_bath has achieved FLOW.in_a_bath has achieved FLOW.in_a_bath has achieved FLOW.in_a_bath has achieved FLOW.in_a_bath has achieved FLOW.in_a_bath has achieved FLOW.in_a_bath has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgman View Post
I rode a pair for a couple thousand km of riding, then did a 1400km tour with a 55 (total weight) pound BOB trailer, and didn't get a flat until at least another 1000 km after returning home.

They ended up on another distance bike, where I put another 1500 or so on them and sold on the bike. The rear was noticeably worn but the front was still in serviceable condition.

Those tires were indestructible, and super comfortable as I ran them at 70-75 psi most of the time.
Oh, I hear ya! This is my second set, I would reckon I have put about 2,500 km on the first set and they are still going. New bike with new wheel size necessitated a second set.
in_a_bath is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: