Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > The Shore

The Shore All Shore, all the time

Old 03-07-2006, 07:38 AM   #1
thewalrus
Human

thewalrus has achieved FLOW. thewalrus has achieved FLOW. thewalrus has achieved FLOW. thewalrus has achieved FLOW. thewalrus has achieved FLOW. thewalrus has achieved FLOW. thewalrus has achieved FLOW. thewalrus has achieved FLOW. thewalrus has achieved FLOW. thewalrus has achieved FLOW. thewalrus has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via AIM to thewalrus
Buy a Norco Team DH, fly to Frankfurt for 49 euros?

In the original german (from mtb-news.de) and babelfished to english. Flugticket indeed!

============================================

Norco Bikes: f
thewalrus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-07-2006, 08:37 AM   #2
NV73

NV73 has achieved FLOW. NV73 has achieved FLOW. NV73 has achieved FLOW. NV73 has achieved FLOW. NV73 has achieved FLOW. NV73 has achieved FLOW. NV73 has achieved FLOW. NV73 has achieved FLOW. NV73 has achieved FLOW. NV73 has achieved FLOW. NV73 has achieved FLOW.
If I'm not mistaken in the fall of 2005 if you purchased a new 2006 Vxx model, Volvo would fly you to Sweeden, give you a tour of the factory, you got to hand you the keys to the car as it rolled off the assembly line and then let you drive it around Europe for a couple of weeks before shipping it back to Canada for you.

Although the translation seems a bit off, I wonder is Norco trying something similar with this. Not a bad concept...
NV73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 01:42 PM   #3
Faithless
n/b/r troll.

Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW. Faithless has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via Yahoo to Faithless
Intresting.

Faithless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 02:28 PM   #4
HeadOverWheels

HeadOverWheels has achieved FLOW. HeadOverWheels has achieved FLOW. HeadOverWheels has achieved FLOW. HeadOverWheels has achieved FLOW. HeadOverWheels has achieved FLOW. HeadOverWheels has achieved FLOW. HeadOverWheels has achieved FLOW. HeadOverWheels has achieved FLOW. HeadOverWheels has achieved FLOW. HeadOverWheels has achieved FLOW. HeadOverWheels has achieved FLOW.
Yeah Norco is selling a bike, only the DH Team rig which costs about 5000 Euros, work that out in Canadian. U could buy the same bike there and a ticket return to Europe for cheaper buying the bike at full price.

But then again if you are here and need to get there? Personally I think it would be cheaper to get a ticket from here to there and pick up the bike of your choice there.

I like the Volvo thing but same deal, Volvo, Norco? ha. Nice cars but wouldnt be my choice but if I was on the border line it would secure the deal for sure.
Old 03-09-2006, 07:22 PM   #5
Dude
Finding my baseball

Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW.
Why do I feel like I'm being yelled at by the German guy on those ING Direct TV commercials? "Save your money!"
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 07:38 PM   #6
Straw
Jon

Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW. Straw has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Why do I feel like I'm being yelled at by the German guy on those ING Direct TV commercials? "Save your money!"
I don't know why you feel that way, because he's Dutch!

Hup Holland Hup!

1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34
Straw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 07:44 PM   #7
Dude
Finding my baseball

Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW. Dude has achieved FLOW.
Well, it's all sort of the same, isn't it?

Liderhousen van schnifleflufen.
Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 07:29 AM   #8
white ri0t

white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW. white ri0t has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via MSN to white ri0t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude
Well, it's all sort of the same, isn't it?

Liderhousen van schnifleflufen.
Well, maybe 60+ years ago it was

Besides, when the Germans speak they donut sound like they are coughing up a hairball.
white ri0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: