Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > Article Discussion

Article Discussion Discuss the latest articles here

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
cam@nsmb.com
administurbator

cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW.
Cedric Gracia on a V10? Could it be?

Check it out and see...

And let us know what you think about the fit and Cedric's prospects in 2010.
cam@nsmb.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-10-2010, 07:05 PM   #2
Mic

Mic has achieved FLOW. Mic has achieved FLOW. Mic has achieved FLOW. Mic has achieved FLOW. Mic has achieved FLOW. Mic has achieved FLOW. Mic has achieved FLOW. Mic has achieved FLOW. Mic has achieved FLOW. Mic has achieved FLOW. Mic has achieved FLOW.
Now that is some interesting news for sure. I am happy that he returns to compete next year, it's been a bit quiet the last two seasons, which (given the circumstances) was understandable. Good for him to be back in full force, hopefully.
Wicked style.
Old 02-10-2010, 07:23 PM   #3
shorelocal
Safe don't pay good

shorelocal has achieved FLOW. shorelocal has achieved FLOW. shorelocal has achieved FLOW. shorelocal has achieved FLOW. shorelocal has achieved FLOW. shorelocal has achieved FLOW. shorelocal has achieved FLOW. shorelocal has achieved FLOW. shorelocal has achieved FLOW. shorelocal has achieved FLOW. shorelocal has achieved FLOW.
WOW! What happened to Commencal? I thought CG and the Commencal principal were the tightest of bros? Did one of them drink the last Kronenbourg in the fridge and ignite a feud?
Old 02-10-2010, 07:40 PM   #4
Ando

Ando has achieved FLOW. Ando has achieved FLOW. Ando has achieved FLOW. Ando has achieved FLOW. Ando has achieved FLOW. Ando has achieved FLOW. Ando has achieved FLOW. Ando has achieved FLOW. Ando has achieved FLOW. Ando has achieved FLOW. Ando has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorelocal View Post
WOW! What happened to Commencal? I thought CG and the Commencal principal were the tightest of bros? Did one of them drink the last Kronenbourg in the fridge and ignite a feud?
nope...he missed the hookers and blow...opps thats so 2009.
He missed the hookers that blow
Old 02-10-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
trail worker
bikes on the brain

Location: probably riding a 10spd with the handlebars flipped up
trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ando View Post
nope...he missed the hookers and blow...opps thats so 2009.
He missed the hookers that blow

It's pretty easy to see who spends alot of time looking at their nostrils in a mirror in the MTB biz.
I don't have a problem with it at all but it's just funny to see some of the pro's showboating around like they do; you only get that kinda cockiness when you're railing lines all night.
trail worker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 09:04 PM   #6
CRFRDH
I love Costa Rica....

CRFRDH has achieved FLOW. CRFRDH has achieved FLOW. CRFRDH has achieved FLOW. CRFRDH has achieved FLOW. CRFRDH has achieved FLOW. CRFRDH has achieved FLOW. CRFRDH has achieved FLOW. CRFRDH has achieved FLOW. CRFRDH has achieved FLOW. CRFRDH has achieved FLOW. CRFRDH has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via MSN to CRFRDH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic View Post
Now that is some interesting news for sure. I am happy that he returns to compete next year, it's been a bit quiet the last two seasons, which (given the circumstances) was understandable. Good for him to be back in full force, hopefully.
Wicked style.
As far as I understood, from the brake up with Commencal last year, CG decided to retire from the World circuits and will be focusing on his "young-guns-pack" Racing Brigade...don't believe he will be racing though, at least not a the level of World cups or champs...
Old 02-11-2010, 02:24 AM   #7
HIBuLlitT
Only 20 yrs till I retire

HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRFRDH View Post
As far as I understood, from the brake up with Commencal last year, CG decided to retire from the World circuits and will be focusing on his "young-guns-pack" Racing Brigade...don't believe he will be racing though, at least not a the level of World cups or champs...
Did he ever quit smoking? I'm really hoping he does well. I met him at the second crankworx, he
was very nice to me when I said "hi", and he had a smile for every kid that was asking...and getting
autographs. I just can't help but thinking that smoking is holding him back.

According to his website:

Quote:
After missing most of the 2009 season due to injury Cedric is now back to full health and fitness and
training hard in preperation *yes they misspelled it* for the 2010 World Cup DH and 4X race season.
"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Last edited by HIBuLlitT; 02-11-2010 at 02:30 AM.
HIBuLlitT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:34 AM   #8
Adam West
cedar bones pacific blood

Adam West has achieved FLOW. Adam West has achieved FLOW. Adam West has achieved FLOW. Adam West has achieved FLOW. Adam West has achieved FLOW. Adam West has achieved FLOW. Adam West has achieved FLOW. Adam West has achieved FLOW. Adam West has achieved FLOW. Adam West has achieved FLOW. Adam West has achieved FLOW.
wow he looks old.
Adam West is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:36 AM   #9
J-Kwon
bikeless

J-Kwon has achieved FLOW. J-Kwon has achieved FLOW. J-Kwon has achieved FLOW. J-Kwon has achieved FLOW. J-Kwon has achieved FLOW. J-Kwon has achieved FLOW. J-Kwon has achieved FLOW. J-Kwon has achieved FLOW. J-Kwon has achieved FLOW. J-Kwon has achieved FLOW. J-Kwon has achieved FLOW.
no more marz?
J-Kwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:38 AM   #10
saint.
awsm

saint. has achieved FLOW. saint. has achieved FLOW. saint. has achieved FLOW. saint. has achieved FLOW. saint. has achieved FLOW. saint. has achieved FLOW. saint. has achieved FLOW. saint. has achieved FLOW. saint. has achieved FLOW. saint. has achieved FLOW. saint. has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam West View Post
wow he looks old.

He looks damn old
saint. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:46 AM   #11
HIBuLlitT

HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Kwon View Post
no more marz?
No, he's on RocksShox now, it's interesting how his sponsorship is. http://www.cedricgracia.com/
He's got:

Mavic and Synchros
Hope and SRAM
Oakley and Oneal

I'm sure they aren't giving him the same thing (synchros rims and Mavic rims), but
SRAM and Hope? It seems like SRAM might be upset about that. I guess Hope is
such a small company compared they don't feel the competition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam West View Post
wow he looks old.
Drugs, alcohol and smoking do it to you really quick and he's only what 31?

Old 02-11-2010, 03:21 AM   #12
trail worker
bikes on the brain

Location: probably riding a 10spd with the handlebars flipped up
trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW. trail worker has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint. View Post
He looks damn old
he looks like Jonny Depp in "blow"

I still think he's pretty rad, he brought some interesting style into the sport for sure
trail worker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 03:31 AM   #13
The Dan Jones
Lazy by most accounts

The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW. The Dan Jones has achieved FLOW.
Its that 'stache that's whats making him look old.

Seriously this dude is rad! I sat on the chair with him and the lesser Lacondeguey and my basic understanding of spanish (i know cedric is french but he was speaking spanish), they were mainly concerned with puntas!
The Dan Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:51 AM   #14
HIBuLlitT

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dan Jones View Post
Its that 'stache that's whats making him look old.

Seriously this dude is rad! I sat on the chair with him and the lesser Lacondeguey and my basic understanding of spanish (i know cedric is french but he was speaking spanish), they were mainly concerned with puntas!

I think they were concerned with putas, unless they were specifically talking about
either a dance or a girls ass. Most likely talking about skanks and hoes or "putas".

I think Cedrics father is Spanish (I think Catalan) but he grew up in France. It's
been a while since I read his "story".

Old 02-11-2010, 06:08 AM   #15
walleater
Registered Loser

walleater has achieved FLOW. walleater has achieved FLOW. walleater has achieved FLOW. walleater has achieved FLOW. walleater has achieved FLOW. walleater has achieved FLOW. walleater has achieved FLOW. walleater has achieved FLOW. walleater has achieved FLOW. walleater has achieved FLOW. walleater has achieved FLOW.
It's taken many many years, but I bet he's stoked to ride something that is not likely to fold in half under him at any second

I might be totally wrong, but that sponsor list looks like a load of parts / accessories that he might have chosen on performance rather than grabbing the biggest pay cheque.

Good luck to him anyway. He's super skilled in many disciplines without ever seeming to take the sport too seriously. I'll always remember him back flipping at the Fort Bill 4X practice circa 2004 with the world's largest camera stuck on his helmet, when everyone else was trying to get the course dialled.
walleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: