Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > The Inside Line

Old 03-28-2013, 10:40 PM   #1
dunbarcycles

dunbarcycles has achieved FLOW.dunbarcycles has achieved FLOW.dunbarcycles has achieved FLOW.dunbarcycles has achieved FLOW.dunbarcycles has achieved FLOW.dunbarcycles has achieved FLOW.dunbarcycles has achieved FLOW.dunbarcycles has achieved FLOW.dunbarcycles has achieved FLOW.dunbarcycles has achieved FLOW.dunbarcycles has achieved FLOW.
Massive Troy Lee and Race Face Apparel Factory Clearance Sale

We have cleared out Troy Lee and Race Face of almost all of their remaining 2012 apparel and protectives to bring you some great gear at even better prices.

Starting today all the items will be up for grabs IN STORE ONLY.

We literally have thousands of pieces on sale at 50%-70% off original retail.

Also on sale:

Muddy Mary Tires $30

2011 Bikes 25% off

2012 Bikes 15% off

2013 Bikes Weekend specials

The good sizes wont last long
www.dunbarcycles.com
dunbarcycles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2013, 11:23 PM   #2
boomforeal
registered hack

boomforeal has achieved FLOW.boomforeal has achieved FLOW.boomforeal has achieved FLOW.boomforeal has achieved FLOW.boomforeal has achieved FLOW.boomforeal has achieved FLOW.boomforeal has achieved FLOW.boomforeal has achieved FLOW.boomforeal has achieved FLOW.boomforeal has achieved FLOW.boomforeal has achieved FLOW.
you couldn't have posted this an hour earlier? i was just over on the west side, trying to think up a gift for my nephew's bday
boomforeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:20 AM   #3
satn

satn has achieved FLOW.satn has achieved FLOW.satn has achieved FLOW.satn has achieved FLOW.satn has achieved FLOW.satn has achieved FLOW.satn has achieved FLOW.satn has achieved FLOW.satn has achieved FLOW.satn has achieved FLOW.satn has achieved FLOW.
Missed it by that much
satn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:21 PM   #4
Duncan
My name is not nousefora

Duncan has achieved FLOW.Duncan has achieved FLOW.Duncan has achieved FLOW.Duncan has achieved FLOW.Duncan has achieved FLOW.Duncan has achieved FLOW.Duncan has achieved FLOW.Duncan has achieved FLOW.Duncan has achieved FLOW.Duncan has achieved FLOW.Duncan has achieved FLOW.
Some awesome deals on 2011/2012 Troy Lee and Raceface on Sunday (Mar 30). I picked up a 2012 TLD Stinger D3 Composite helmet for $225. The D2 Carbon they had on sale for ($250) was too small for me (and had douchy artwork). Tons of TLD race jerseys for $25-$40 (mostly small and medium, but I did pick up an XL). I think its still going the rest of the week.

Last edited by Duncan; 04-03-2013 at 05:22 PM.
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 05:43 AM   #5
SubPlop
Rather be biking

SubPlop has achieved FLOW.SubPlop has achieved FLOW.SubPlop has achieved FLOW.SubPlop has achieved FLOW.SubPlop has achieved FLOW.SubPlop has achieved FLOW.SubPlop has achieved FLOW.SubPlop has achieved FLOW.SubPlop has achieved FLOW.SubPlop has achieved FLOW.SubPlop has achieved FLOW.
bro I grabbed a Jersey and gloves! hopefully you got the Orange one cause that one was the coolest. OMGZ sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahgurim View Post
I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity
SubPlop is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: