Old 04-23-2012, 09:43 PM   #1
pedalhound
Artist formerly known as mudpuppy

pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW.
Loving the Mountain Bike Life

My awesome girlfriend wrote her 2nd guest blog post on my blog...check out what she has to say:
http://www.singletrackgeek.com/2012/...bike-life.html

The Mountain Bike Life
pedalhound is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2012, 07:44 PM   #2
newgirl
Mountain Bike Mama

newgirl has achieved FLOW. newgirl has achieved FLOW. newgirl has achieved FLOW. newgirl has achieved FLOW. newgirl has achieved FLOW. newgirl has achieved FLOW. newgirl has achieved FLOW. newgirl has achieved FLOW. newgirl has achieved FLOW. newgirl has achieved FLOW. newgirl has achieved FLOW.
Nice!! Always great to another gal discovering MTB. I love my high heels and Five Tens equally. Finding someone who shares your passion for the sport makes for a great partnership.
newgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 03:13 AM   #3
Ian Hunter
No Fault Found

Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW.
A wonderful blog post from your very AWESOME young lady! My wife of 22 years and I are into the mountain biking lifestyle and doing it together has helped us lose weight, explore trails, overcoming something bigger than the pair of us and the best part is doing that together! I'm her wingman. We've done 4 days on the KVR, 2 times at Whistler, and over the past 5-6 years well over 3000 kms in the trail system here in Edmonton and we always seem to find our way to a hostel in either Jasper or Canmore to hold up so we can ride in a different direction. Next summer is Oregon.

And she's a baptist pastor!

She would kill me if I suggested we get nicknamed "The reverend and the white guy", but again it's the fact that we do this together.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:14 PM   #4
pedalhound

pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW. pedalhound has achieved FLOW.
Thanks for the post Ian, I passed it along to her. We went to Hornby a few weekends ago and she had a great time on the trails...we are loving it.

The Mountain Bike Life
Old 09-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #5
tiran10

tiran10 is a n00b; standing by
Living the Mountain bike life. is nice topic maybe she should have facebook page and write and post all about it
tiran10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:19 AM   #6
pedalhound

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiran10 View Post
Living the Mountain bike life. is nice topic maybe she should have facebook page and write and post all about it
I made up a google+ community..check it out:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...3380489?cfem=1

The Mountain Bike Life
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: