Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > Gear > Stolen

Stolen Report your stolen gear here.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:15 AM   #1
MudPie
van east gangsta

MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.
white G-spot (old kind) with marzocchi 55 stolen

one of the rockers was replaced: one black, one bare.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:22 AM   #2
Rexthespeedster
Always coming up short

Rexthespeedster has achieved FLOW.Rexthespeedster has achieved FLOW.Rexthespeedster has achieved FLOW.Rexthespeedster has achieved FLOW.Rexthespeedster has achieved FLOW.Rexthespeedster has achieved FLOW.Rexthespeedster has achieved FLOW.Rexthespeedster has achieved FLOW.Rexthespeedster has achieved FLOW.Rexthespeedster has achieved FLOW.Rexthespeedster has achieved FLOW.
Can we have less info please?
Rexthespeedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:42 AM   #3
MudPie
van east gangsta

MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.MudPie has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexthespeedster View Post
Can we have less info please?
Don't think you'll find that many around as described...but here are pics. Stolen from Clark and Broadway today.

http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?p=2364803#post2364803

Last edited by MudPie; 04-23-2012 at 01:51 AM.
MudPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 09:12 PM   #4
Mic
The Diaper Diaries

Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.
Oh FUCK. I am really sorry to hear that. I really really hope you get the bastard and kick his balls good.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #5
MudPie
van east gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic View Post
Oh FUCK. I am really sorry to hear that. I really really hope you get the bastard and kick his balls good.
thanks for the thoughts

just pulled it out after almost a year of no action and hit the skate bowl next to us. my one year old 'rode' it home (as I pushed) and had a whale of time, at least the last ride was a great one.

happy thoughts aside, i would love to crush some balls.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:10 AM   #6
CraigH
Tear it all out!

CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.
RCMP might have your bike

Click this link for more info
http://bc.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ViewPage.ac...ontentId=27469

Quote:
The North Vancouver RCMP has identified one owner of the recovered eight bicycles and is asking for the public's assistance for the others. The stolen bikes that need to be identified are:

•Silver Specialized Rockhopper Expert Men's Mountain Bike
•Grey Cove Sanchez Men's BMX Bike
White Cove G-Spot Men's Mountain Bike
•Silver Cervello Men's Triathalon Bike
•Green Norco Shore Men's Mountain Bike
•Brown Santa Cruz Butch Men's Mountain Bike
CraigH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:01 PM   #7
Mic
The Diaper Diaries

Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.Mic has achieved FLOW.
Now that would be awesome if that should indeed be his bike. Do no longer have his cell number, otherwise I would call him now.

EDIT: I just send him an email via his profile.

Last edited by Mic; 10-20-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Mic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:46 PM   #8
MudPie
van east gangsta

Thanks, Craig ad Mic!

Just phoned them, they'll get back to me in the couple of days.

Funny how these things happen, was planning on picking up a Reign on Wednesday. It'll be nice to save the money, but I was looking forward to a better ride. doh
Old 10-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #9
CraigH
Tear it all out!

CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.
Let us know how this turns out. Might be a good news story in the end.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:21 AM   #10
Tmack

Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.
They have your bike, just saw on the news! Different rockers etc
Tmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:24 PM   #11
MudPie
van east gangsta

ok, so the nice cops did find my g-spot!

They were pretty quick at identifying it. The parts are often mixed to try and cover up the identity of the bike by the thieves, so I may get the frame but not all the parts. They keep the bike for another few weeks as evidence.

I don't get to kick the guy in the nuts or all of my bike back, but I do feel good that there's lots of good people out there doing good things...apart from the rcmp doing their job, there is nsmb providing this space and you guys taking time to post stuff here and chasing me down. Once again, thanks Craig and Mic.

PSA: remember to write down serial numbers, I was lucky with the distinguishing features. Some bikes don't go hom ewiht their owners. And don't feed the online sharks.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:14 PM   #12
Tmack

Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.Tmack has achieved FLOW.
I think your bike is still together. It was front and center while the cop was talking on the news.
Tmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:15 PM   #13
MudPie
van east gangsta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmack View Post
I think your bike is still together. It was front and center while the cop was talking on the news.
wow she made the big time! hope she still lets me ride her.

sweet, it's nice to know its still in one piece. 300 bux for the frame was the least of my worries, getting all the other bits....
Old 10-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #14
CraigH
Tear it all out!

Great news! Post up with pics when you get your bike back.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:35 PM   #15
geezerhead
Life Is A One Lap Race

geezerhead has achieved FLOW.geezerhead has achieved FLOW.geezerhead has achieved FLOW.geezerhead has achieved FLOW.geezerhead has achieved FLOW.geezerhead has achieved FLOW.geezerhead has achieved FLOW.geezerhead has achieved FLOW.geezerhead has achieved FLOW.geezerhead has achieved FLOW.geezerhead has achieved FLOW.
If you bought the bike off Cove we might have your reciept give a call
geezerhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: