Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > Gear > Stolen

Stolen Report your stolen gear here.

Old 04-12-2012, 01:44 AM   #1
j-gadd

j-gadd is a n00b; standing by
Unhappy blue kona scab stolen from my school.

well, my trusty kona scab was stolen today. someone took a bolt cutter to the bike lock at my school(Riverside secondary, port coquitlam), and as you can imagin im a little ticked off. i had a metallic blue kona scab frame,and was running a black djII fork i believe, and a camo seat. i know its not the best discription, but its all ive got at the moment. if any of you see something that fits my discription, i would greatly apreciate it if you could shoot me an email telling me where/when you say it. a picture would be nice too, but i doubt that will happen. my email is josiahgadd@gmail.com. thanks in advance for any help or info on this you guys might have.
j-gadd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2012, 03:26 AM   #2
lebikerboy

lebikerboy is a n00b; standing by
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-gadd View Post
well, my trusty kona scab was stolen today. someone took a bolt cutter to the bike lock at my school(Riverside secondary, port coquitlam), and as you can imagin im a little ticked off. i had a metallic blue kona scab frame,and was running a black djII fork i believe, and a camo seat. i know its not the best discription, but its all ive got at the moment. if any of you see something that fits my discription, i would greatly apreciate it if you could shoot me an email telling me where/when you say it. a picture would be nice too, but i doubt that will happen. my email is josiahgadd@gmail.com. thanks in advance for any help or info on this you guys might have.
Please use correct spelling and grammar...
lebikerboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:01 PM   #3
Oatbag

Oatbag has achieved FLOW.Oatbag has achieved FLOW.Oatbag has achieved FLOW.Oatbag has achieved FLOW.Oatbag has achieved FLOW.Oatbag has achieved FLOW.Oatbag has achieved FLOW.Oatbag has achieved FLOW.Oatbag has achieved FLOW.Oatbag has achieved FLOW.Oatbag has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebikerboy View Post
Please use correct spelling and grammar...
Now there's a first post worth waiting for....

Good luck with tracking down your bike j-gadd.
Oatbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:57 PM   #4
WildandLiving

WildandLiving is a n00b; standing by
I would recomend fileing a police report and if not walk the trails near the bridges close to the school as there are some homeless people down there as well as towards lions park if you go far enough you will bump into them I would suspect that's were your bike ended up.

I was robbed inside Riverside by knife point by 2 crack heads and i ended up sending both of them to the hospital the cops are more then willing to look the other way when things like that happen. They know its a bad area in fact a girl at the same school was murdered by the river near the school so it's not a nice area.
WildandLiving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:11 PM   #5
BJC

BJC has achieved FLOW.BJC has achieved FLOW.BJC has achieved FLOW.BJC has achieved FLOW.BJC has achieved FLOW.BJC has achieved FLOW.BJC has achieved FLOW.BJC has achieved FLOW.BJC has achieved FLOW.BJC has achieved FLOW.BJC has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildandLiving View Post
I would recomend fileing a police report and if not walk the trails near the bridges close to the school as there are some homeless people down there as well as towards lions park if you go far enough you will bump into them I would suspect that's were your bike ended up.

I was robbed inside Riverside by knife point by 2 crack heads and i ended up sending both of them to the hospital the cops are more then willing to look the other way when things like that happen. They know its a bad area in fact a girl at the same school was murdered by the river near the school so it's not a nice area.
Wow....the advice and observations don't fit together if you ask me. Maybe take the brute squad with you.

To the OP - good luck getting your bike back. Bike thieves suck balls as do the people who buy the stolen bikes.

Cheers Ben

Last edited by BJC; 04-25-2012 at 10:15 PM.
BJC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blue, dirt jumper, kona, scab, stolen
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: