Old 02-13-2012, 10:11 PM   #1
jitenshakun
Nice looking speed hole

jitenshakun has achieved FLOW. jitenshakun has achieved FLOW. jitenshakun has achieved FLOW. jitenshakun has achieved FLOW. jitenshakun has achieved FLOW. jitenshakun has achieved FLOW. jitenshakun has achieved FLOW. jitenshakun has achieved FLOW. jitenshakun has achieved FLOW. jitenshakun has achieved FLOW. jitenshakun has achieved FLOW.
Talking Sh*t Mountain Bike Husbands Say

I must credit my wife with this 100% original piece of work. I married very well, but in my defense I never buy tubes at MEC.

“Sure, you can turn on the grill. It’ll only take me about half an hour to repack my hubs.”

“I’ll just be in the garage truing up my wheels.”

“I’ll just be in the garage truing up my friend’s wheels. It shouldn’t take more than an hour.”

“Wow! Chain Reaction has a really good deal on armor right now.”

“Does this wheel look true to you?”

“I think I need new rims. The old ones just aren’t true.”

“Of course I’ll be home in time for dinner, I’m just heading out for a short ride.”

“I’m just popping down to Calgary Cycle for a new tube. See you in half an hour.”

“It was on sale. Besides, I needed a new fork because I’ve had the old one for two years and the suspension needed fixing twice. So with this new fork, I won’t need any repairs and I’ll save at least the cost of the repairs on the old one.”

“They really need to make jersey pockets smaller. I almost lost my spare tubes on the trail.”

“Have you seen my pump?”

“I really didn’t expect to be home so late from my ride. I had to change my tube on the trail TWICE. Fortunately, I packed a few extra tubes in my jersey. I should check to see if that wheel is true.”

“I’m just going to Bow Cycle to buy a new tube. I’ll be back in half an hour.”

“Check out these decals that came with my Chain Reaction order. Wouldn’t they look great on your car?”

“Handlebar tape should match the bike. I wouldn’t want to look like a Wally.”

“I hate it when Wallies match their handlebar tape to their the bike.”

“Did you know that Bow Cycle is having a really good sale on right now?”

“Chain Reaction didn’t throw in any decals with my order. Those bastards.”

“I’m just popping down to MEC for some cheap tubes. Shouldn’t be more than half an hour.”

“I really didn’t expect to be home so late from my ride, I had to help out a couple of Wallies on the trail with their blown tube. Good thing I had a couple of extra tubes in my jersey.”

“Check it out. Chain Reaction just sent me a coupon towards my next purchase. I better get on that.”

“Have you seen my gloves?”

“Oooooo! Carbon fiber.”

“Did you throw my bike shorts on the drying rack? You know they can’t go in the dryer.”

“Just going to Ridley’s to pick up some extra tubes. I should be back in half an hour.”

“Check out this Troy Lee Design jersey I picked up at Bow Cycle. Good thing [friend] didn’t buy the same one, otherwise we be a couple of matching Wallies.”

“I really didn’t expect to be home so late from my ride. Good thing we had our handlebar lights with us, otherwise we could’ve been in a lot of trouble.”

“Did you know that Ridley’s is having a really good sale on right now?”

“I think I need a new full face. You wouldn’t want me to ride with a helmet that’s been in a few scrapes. That would be irresponsible.”

“Have you seen my arm warmers?”

“You can never have too many bike socks.”

“Check out how light this new carbon fiber frame is.”

“Wow. I can’t believe how much more expensive full face helmets have gotten since last year.”

“The correct number of bikes is “n+1”, with ‘n’ being my current number of bikes.”

“It was on sale. It would have been irresponsible for me NOT to buy it.”

“Of course I love you more than my bikes.”
jitenshakun is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-13-2012, 10:45 PM   #2
superl8

superl8 has achieved FLOW. superl8 has achieved FLOW. superl8 has achieved FLOW. superl8 has achieved FLOW. superl8 has achieved FLOW. superl8 has achieved FLOW. superl8 has achieved FLOW. superl8 has achieved FLOW. superl8 has achieved FLOW. superl8 has achieved FLOW. superl8 has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jitenshakun View Post

“Of course I love you more than my bikes.”

[/FONT]
I'm forced to use this same line quite often myself. Glad It's not just me.
superl8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:15 PM   #3
KaiserMax

KaiserMax is a n00b; standing by
Lol pretty funny stuf mate
KaiserMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:59 AM   #4
Ian Hunter
No Fault Found

Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW. Ian Hunter has achieved FLOW.
That's brilliant! I would like to humbly add something my wife has been yelling a lot lately everytime she takes something supposedly just above her skill level. "I LOVE my new tires!!!"
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: