Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > Article Discussion

Article Discussion Discuss the latest articles here

Old 04-02-2012, 12:08 PM   #1
morgman
probably on bottletop

morgman has achieved FLOW. morgman has achieved FLOW. morgman has achieved FLOW. morgman has achieved FLOW. morgman has achieved FLOW. morgman has achieved FLOW. morgman has achieved FLOW. morgman has achieved FLOW. morgman has achieved FLOW. morgman has achieved FLOW. morgman has achieved FLOW.
First Date: 2012 Santa Cruz Tallboy LT

With 135mm of VPP rear travel and the new Fox 34 140mm 29er fork, the Tallboy LT could very well be the ideal Shore XC bike.

Take a closer look at the TBLT, as well as bunch of rad shots from Sedona, here...

Old 04-02-2012, 01:48 PM   #2

Looks good, did anyone manage to get full travel out of the Fox F34 - doesn't look like it? I've got one and haven't managed to get the travel indicator past the Kashima logo. Did you manage to get an LT for a long term test on the shore? Would def be interesting to read your thoughts as compared to the Bandit.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #3

Your man-crush on Seb Kemp is so cute.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:50 AM   #4
jbv

jbv has achieved FLOW. jbv has achieved FLOW. jbv has achieved FLOW. jbv has achieved FLOW. jbv has achieved FLOW. jbv has achieved FLOW. jbv has achieved FLOW. jbv has achieved FLOW. jbv has achieved FLOW. jbv has achieved FLOW. jbv has achieved FLOW.
drool worthy riding. i don't have a bucket list, until now.
jbv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:38 AM   #5
jrcd
hands-on generalist

jrcd is a n00b; standing by
I really enjoyed the palpable sense of fun captured in the article and video. I'm also thoroughly convinced that I need to check out one of these bikes asap. You guys rock!
jrcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:02 PM   #6
cam@nsmb.com
administurbator

cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW. cam@nsmb.com has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Your man-crush on Seb Kemp is so cute.
To know Seb is to have a man crush.
cam@nsmb.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: