Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > Article Discussion

Article Discussion Discuss the latest articles here

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-24-2012, 05:59 AM   #31
semaj
I ONLY RIDE PARK

semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.
Finally got mine built morgman....

This is my shore setup. Have a vivid air and BoXXer for the bike park
semaj is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2012, 06:03 AM   #32
FullMonty
I'm Surrey-ous.

FullMonty has achieved FLOW.FullMonty has achieved FLOW.FullMonty has achieved FLOW.FullMonty has achieved FLOW.FullMonty has achieved FLOW.FullMonty has achieved FLOW.FullMonty has achieved FLOW.FullMonty has achieved FLOW.FullMonty has achieved FLOW.FullMonty has achieved FLOW.FullMonty has achieved FLOW.
digging the bright frame without an ass-load of goofy graphics. solid ride dude.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:23 AM   #33
morgman
probably on bottletop

morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by semaj View Post
Finally got mine built morgman....

This is my shore setup. Have a vivid air and BoXXer for the bike park
Sweet! Sounds like a great setup both ways. The -10 (415mm) dropouts really make the bike want to manual – part of my ideal Bobsledder.

I'm due for another update on the white machine - seeing Arthur for some suspension therapy early next week. Most recently I swapped to a 785mm bar and 45mm stem (in yesterday's Gear Shots). The wider bar feels good on the effectively "medium" top tube of the Long Voltage.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:29 AM   #34
zofmg

zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgman View Post
Sweet! Sounds like a great setup both ways. The -10 (415mm) dropouts really make the bike want to manual – part of my ideal Bobsledder.

I'm due for another update on the white machine - seeing Arthur for some suspension therapy early next week. Most recently I swapped to a 785mm bar and 45mm stem (in yesterday's Gear Shots). The wider bar feels good on the effectively "medium" top tube of the Long Voltage.

Lol, I manual that trail on my long ass podium, this bike should be a piece of cake!

Sweet ano colors too!

i've tried sticking it in her butt and peeing, she feels that is more a gift for me than her.
zofmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:34 AM   #35
morgman
probably on bottletop

morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.morgman has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zofmg View Post
Lol, I manual that trail on my long ass podium, this bike should be a piece of cake!
The slight downhill manual on pavement, like coming out of Mountain View Park and down Hoskins, is a great indicator of the ease of manual factor. I can lock in and sustain a manual for a reasonable amount of time on the 415 chainstay, while on the 425 I fight it – and usually lose.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:41 AM   #36
zofmg

zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.zofmg has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
The slight downhill manual on pavement, like coming out of Mountain View Park and down Hoskins, is a great indicator of the ease of manual factor. I can lock in and sustain a manual for a reasonable amount of time on the 415 chainstay, while on the 425 I fight it – and usually lose.
Searchin for steez.

i've tried sticking it in her butt and peeing, she feels that is more a gift for me than her.
zofmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 07:43 AM   #37
morgman
probably on bottletop

I need to ride my BMX more.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:58 AM   #38
semaj
I ONLY RIDE PARK

semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.semaj has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FullMonty View Post
digging the bright frame without an ass-load of goofy graphics. solid ride dude.
Thanks! I wanted bright frame and subtle everything else.

Quote:
Yeah I'm running the -10 dropouts right now, will switch to +10 for DH.

I still haven't ridden it though! Life keeps getting in the way.
semaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: