Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > The Shore

The Shore All Shore, all the time

Old 03-20-2012, 12:14 AM   #16
Zedbra
Beer Shop Steward

Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW. Zedbra has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onegear View Post
Didn't we already have a thread on this one?
Oh noes. I searched first to no avail - so I must feed you trivial information. Tag - your turn search naziboi

Old 03-20-2012, 02:09 AM   #17
enduramil
Team NFI

enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW.
Will they bring in Pitbull Bryant as a expert?
enduramil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:58 AM   #18
Onegear
Here and Now

Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedbra View Post
Oh noes. I searched first to no avail - so I must feed you trivial information. Tag - your turn search naziboi
It was actually not bring a dick. I was having deja vu. I tried searching for the comments that I put in another thread that spoke to this exact subject.
And I just found it in my book of faces. wow I am an idiot. it's usually me that does the reposts.

Oh well back to the original subject. I hope they throw this out, with the merc driver getting assessed court costs.
Onegear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:40 AM   #19
horizontally opposed

horizontally opposed has achieved FLOW. horizontally opposed has achieved FLOW. horizontally opposed has achieved FLOW. horizontally opposed has achieved FLOW. horizontally opposed has achieved FLOW. horizontally opposed has achieved FLOW. horizontally opposed has achieved FLOW. horizontally opposed has achieved FLOW. horizontally opposed has achieved FLOW. horizontally opposed has achieved FLOW. horizontally opposed has achieved FLOW.
Was the rider wearing lycra? I can see that being worth suing over. Maybe the driver saw the outline of his personage in the lycra and got distracted. Perhaps dirty thoughts came into the drivers head. Shame, guilt, oh my!
Perhaps one more reason to stay on the trail.
P.S. posting from Hawaii today. Hard to imagine anything but Sunshine.
Will the snow be clear by Sunday on the shore at the 5.5 switchback point? (planning a ride on my return)
horizontally opposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:48 AM   #20
Couch_Surfer

Couch_Surfer has achieved FLOW. Couch_Surfer has achieved FLOW. Couch_Surfer has achieved FLOW. Couch_Surfer has achieved FLOW. Couch_Surfer has achieved FLOW. Couch_Surfer has achieved FLOW. Couch_Surfer has achieved FLOW. Couch_Surfer has achieved FLOW. Couch_Surfer has achieved FLOW. Couch_Surfer has achieved FLOW. Couch_Surfer has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by horizontally opposed View Post
Was the rider wearing lycra? I can see that being worth suing over. Maybe the driver saw the outline of his personage in the lycra and got distracted. Perhaps dirty thoughts came into the drivers head. Shame, guilt, oh my!
Perhaps one more reason to stay on the trail.
P.S. posting from Hawaii today. Hard to imagine anything but Sunshine.
Will the snow be clear by Sunday on the shore at the 5.5 switchback point? (planning a ride on my return)
Well it was snowing in downtown today, so I'd say you enjoy the sun while you can.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:42 PM   #21
Farmer

Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW. Farmer has achieved FLOW.
I blame the Asian woman. Proven fact that they can't drive worth shit

someone had to actually say it
Quote:
Originally Posted by go-t View Post
I don't want to google this - sounds like a thing that NSMB will be better at.
Farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:32 PM   #22
HIBuLlitT
Only 20 yrs till I retire

HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW. HIBuLlitT has achieved FLOW.
So maybe my reading comprehension is bad, or it's another example of the differences in
Canadian and American language barrier, but how I read many of these posts here, is that
no matter what a biker does on the road, they are not at fault?
"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

HIBuLlitT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #23
KenN
I'm with the pedalphiles

KenN has achieved FLOW. KenN has achieved FLOW. KenN has achieved FLOW. KenN has achieved FLOW. KenN has achieved FLOW. KenN has achieved FLOW. KenN has achieved FLOW. KenN has achieved FLOW. KenN has achieved FLOW. KenN has achieved FLOW. KenN has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onegear View Post
It was actually not bring a dick. I was having deja vu. I tried searching for the comments that I put in another thread that spoke to this exact subject.
Wherever I go, I bring my dick.

Kn.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.
KenN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #24
leverfingers

leverfingers has achieved FLOW. leverfingers has achieved FLOW. leverfingers has achieved FLOW. leverfingers has achieved FLOW. leverfingers has achieved FLOW. leverfingers has achieved FLOW. leverfingers has achieved FLOW. leverfingers has achieved FLOW. leverfingers has achieved FLOW. leverfingers has achieved FLOW. leverfingers has achieved FLOW.
some cyclists ride poorly

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIBuLlitT View Post
So maybe my reading comprehension is bad, or it's another example of the differences in
Canadian and American language barrier, but how I read many of these posts here, is that
no matter what a biker does on the road, they are not at fault?
Do people believe this? I hope not. I see so many people get out of their cars and onto bikes and ride just like they drove. Like shit. What happens when two such commuters collide and no car is involved? Should the person who's property it's on pay? Or everyone whose name starts with "S" unless one of the two faultless cyclists' names starts with "S", then it's "P"?
Old 04-02-2012, 07:37 PM   #25
Onegear
Here and Now

Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW. Onegear has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenN View Post

Kn.
yep
Onegear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:45 PM   #26
hypa
Erhmagerhd!

hypa has achieved FLOW. hypa has achieved FLOW. hypa has achieved FLOW. hypa has achieved FLOW. hypa has achieved FLOW. hypa has achieved FLOW. hypa has achieved FLOW. hypa has achieved FLOW. hypa has achieved FLOW. hypa has achieved FLOW. hypa has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenN View Post

hypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 07:46 PM   #27
enduramil
Team NFI

enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW. enduramil has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leverfingers View Post
Do people believe this? I hope not. I see so many people get out of their cars and onto bikes and ride just like they drove. Like shit. What happens when two such commuters collide and no car is involved? Should the person who's property it's on pay? Or everyone whose name starts with "S" unless one of the two faultless cyclists' names starts with "S", then it's "P"?
Forget the bicycle. Watch how retarded people get operating a EBike or electric scooter. All those idiots deemed by the government needing either a driving suspension or permament ban. Gues where they go.. the local EScooter shop.
enduramil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:45 AM   #28
tungsten

Location: Hastings Sunrise, baby! Where people bring machetes to house parties.
tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypa View Post
Is that your dog? Oh wait, I know, it belongs to your wife. The dog, that is.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:47 AM   #29
tungsten

Location: Hastings Sunrise, baby! Where people bring machetes to house parties.
tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW. tungsten has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enduramil View Post
Forget the bicycle. Watch how retarded people get operating a EBike or electric scooter. All those idiots deemed by the government needing either a driving suspension or permament ban. Gues where they go.. the local EScooter shop.
Ya and I love how they turn the lights off at night to conserve battery power.
Old 04-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #30
tashi
Jonesin' for a ride

tashi has achieved FLOW. tashi has achieved FLOW. tashi has achieved FLOW. tashi has achieved FLOW. tashi has achieved FLOW. tashi has achieved FLOW. tashi has achieved FLOW. tashi has achieved FLOW. tashi has achieved FLOW. tashi has achieved FLOW. tashi has achieved FLOW.
Yeah, the more subtle racist posts weren't good enough. Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer View Post
I blame the Asian woman. Proven fact that they can't drive worth shit

someone had to actually say it
tashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: