Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > The Shore

The Shore All Shore, all the time

Old 03-19-2012, 02:46 AM   #1
DanB

DanB has achieved FLOW. DanB has achieved FLOW. DanB has achieved FLOW. DanB has achieved FLOW. DanB has achieved FLOW. DanB has achieved FLOW. DanB has achieved FLOW. DanB has achieved FLOW. DanB has achieved FLOW. DanB has achieved FLOW. DanB has achieved FLOW.
Looking for a pool

Apologies for the slightly spammy posting, but some help with this would be awesome.

I'm looking for someone in the Vancouver / Sea to Sky area with a backyard pool (filled), in which I can do a quick photoshoot with a cleaned + degreased bike and rider in the next ten days. If you know anyone who'd be cool with me turning up with a pretty girl pro rider to do such a thing, it'd be great to hear from them.

Thanks in advance!
DanB is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2012, 03:49 AM   #2
strahan
East Kootenays

strahan has achieved FLOW. strahan has achieved FLOW. strahan has achieved FLOW. strahan has achieved FLOW. strahan has achieved FLOW. strahan has achieved FLOW. strahan has achieved FLOW. strahan has achieved FLOW. strahan has achieved FLOW. strahan has achieved FLOW. strahan has achieved FLOW.
you'll likely get a better response for photo assistants this time too.
strahan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shot in the dark
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: