Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > Trail Conditions

Trail Conditions Post the latest trail conditions

Old 03-09-2012, 12:15 AM   #1
Andy Ander

Andy Ander is a n00b; standing by
Point Roberts, Are the Trails and Bridges etc Kept Up

Hey, I'm new to this website and looking for info on current Point Roberts trail conditions. I used to ride Point Roberts back in 2000 and they had some awesome cross country trails with decent bridges, apparatus', etc. My bike was stolen and I left the sport, but with a new bike I am getting back into it and have been riding the North Shore for the last few months. Just wondering if anybody knows if the bike trails are still kept up in Point Roberts and if it's worth heading out there. Also, if they are still kept up I don't remember where abouts in the Point to go. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Andy Ander is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2012, 01:54 AM   #2
CraigH
Tear it all out!

CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.CraigH has achieved FLOW.
I've never ridden there but way back when I remember the Airbomb guys saying they rode there regularily.

A and I found this page (no idea of trail & TTF condition though): http://pointrobertsserenity.com/trails.aspx
CraigH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 02:38 AM   #3
sridout

sridout has achieved FLOW.sridout has achieved FLOW.sridout has achieved FLOW.sridout has achieved FLOW.sridout has achieved FLOW.sridout has achieved FLOW.sridout has achieved FLOW.sridout has achieved FLOW.sridout has achieved FLOW.sridout has achieved FLOW.sridout has achieved FLOW.
There are still lots of trails and they are in good shape. Not much in the way of stunts. The place is a maze and I couldn't even describe where to go. All i know is it looks like most of the trails start from the Fire hall.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:22 AM   #4
ryando
Voice of Reason

ryando has achieved FLOW.ryando has achieved FLOW.ryando has achieved FLOW.ryando has achieved FLOW.ryando has achieved FLOW.ryando has achieved FLOW.ryando has achieved FLOW.ryando has achieved FLOW.ryando has achieved FLOW.ryando has achieved FLOW.ryando has achieved FLOW.
I rode there in the 90's and parked near the cemetary to access the trails. I'm assuming that would still be the place to start.
ryando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:02 AM   #5
Gary Harder

Gary Harder has achieved FLOW.Gary Harder has achieved FLOW.Gary Harder has achieved FLOW.Gary Harder has achieved FLOW.Gary Harder has achieved FLOW.Gary Harder has achieved FLOW.Gary Harder has achieved FLOW.Gary Harder has achieved FLOW.Gary Harder has achieved FLOW.Gary Harder has achieved FLOW.Gary Harder has achieved FLOW.
Remember the THC boys?
g
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: