Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > Trail Conditions

Trail Conditions Post the latest trail conditions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2010, 03:44 AM   #1
Robot
jerrrrrrk.

Robot has achieved FLOW. Robot has achieved FLOW. Robot has achieved FLOW. Robot has achieved FLOW. Robot has achieved FLOW. Robot has achieved FLOW. Robot has achieved FLOW. Robot has achieved FLOW. Robot has achieved FLOW. Robot has achieved FLOW. Robot has achieved FLOW.
4x4 at the Woodlot, BC license plate 103 CRT

A buddy and I pulled into the Woodlot parking area today at 12:30pm, just in time to see some clown and his buddy sliding around the concrete barriers that were put in place to keep motorized vehicles from entering the area. I snapped the following pic just after they got out of the mud and were messing around with their lockers:

When I confronted them -- and I probably wasn't as polite as I could've been -- they claimed ignorance and were a little hostile, but I'm pretty sure they knew what they were doing was verboten. They know for sure now, because I was pretty, uhhh, clear that their vehicle wasn't permitted in the area, despite the fact that there are no signs specifically stating that 4x4s aren't supposed to enter the area.

I was hoping that some of you who saw this vehicle inside the Woodlot (I saw Lady G and a couple others) could confirm time and place for me. A link to this thread will be sent to the FVMBA and Woodlot mgmt, and will (hopefully) encourage them to put some signage up...

Thanks in advance!
Robot is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: