Go Back   North Shore Mountain Biking Forums > Ride Planning and Tales > Race Forum

Race Forum Everything and anything about the race scene.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
kperras

kperras has achieved FLOW. kperras has achieved FLOW. kperras has achieved FLOW. kperras has achieved FLOW. kperras has achieved FLOW. kperras has achieved FLOW. kperras has achieved FLOW. kperras has achieved FLOW. kperras has achieved FLOW. kperras has achieved FLOW. kperras has achieved FLOW.
Victoria Super D May 11th !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since there's been little info on this, I'll spill the beans. I'm not organizing the race, but thought that I'd get some stoke up for this one.

There is a super D race in Victoria on May 11th...yes I know that's mothers day.

It's part of the island cup series so come on out and race! Racers need the usual insurance and whatnot. All info will be posted shortly (I hope) on the island cup website.

http://islandcupseries.com/island-cu....cfm?raceID=10

This is an awesome course with tons of fast technical DH sections and some good climbing to boot! A true Super D course that Mark Weir would be proud to ride. Location is at the Hartland Dump riding area, at the end of hartland road. Google map will give you clear directions.

For those that know what this means, the course is:

Start at the top of Jelly Roll, cross over to Lumpy pants, turn right up the fireroad,climb for a few minutes and turn left into a new trail (nameless i think), this connects into Who Your Daddy, which then follows into Nightshift. Turn left out of the end of Nightshift and blaze down the 50 feet of fireroad. Turn right into Shortcut which gaps across the main road up. Shortcut will take out all the way down to the TTA and the race ends there! Race time will be on average 11-13 minutes! Faster and slower times for some!

Hope to see alot of mainland folk there to show us islanders how to ride!
kperras is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: