|10-23-2006, 02:04 AM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 9,114Rep Power: 666
1. You MUST post a price for ALL For Sale (FS) and For Sale/For Trade (FS/FT) topics.
2. You cannot charge taxes for your items. Honour your prices.
3. No auction style posts will be allowed.
4. Thread crapping will not be tolerated. If you do not intend to buy and have nothing positive to add, please refrain from posting in that topic. If you think the asking price is too high, or want to make an offer significantly lower than the posted price, please contact the seller via email or private message (PM).
5. You cannot sell something you do not have in your immediate possession.
6. As per the above, you cannot sell items on behalf of your friends, relatives, etc. If they wish to sell something, they should create their own forum account.
7. Bumping a thread- No more that 2 bumps per 24 hour period (00:00 - 23:59). Any post by the original poster counts as a bump, even if they are answering a question.
8. You must post an ad on the NSMB buy and sell (http://buysell.nsmb.com) and link to it from within your post.
9. Ads must be clearly marked with FS (for sale), WTB (want to buy) or WTT (want to trade)
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|EPA Revise's the test rules for fuel economy||Ninja||NBR - Not Biking Related||4||11-23-2005 02:34 AM|
|MY rules and the rules regarding them (please read)||white ri0t||The Shore||20||08-28-2004 07:36 AM|
|Official new "N" and "L" Rules here.||m33p||NBR - Not Biking Related||66||10-09-2003 09:09 AM|
|New young driver rules...||RyanH||NBR - Not Biking Related||53||06-06-2003 12:34 AM|