Big Foot

The_Real_Yeti is a n00b; standing by
GMG (merged)

Have you riddin it and whats on it.
The_Real_Yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 08:36 PM   #2
mike
take me to your diesel

mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.
dont ask for directions
nobody post directions

ive ridden it a bunch of times. its steep and very exposed. at the bottom theres some nice skinnies
Old 10-05-2003, 09:04 PM   #3
bullit_kid

bullit_kid has achieved FLOW.bullit_kid has achieved FLOW.bullit_kid has achieved FLOW.bullit_kid has achieved FLOW.bullit_kid has achieved FLOW.bullit_kid has achieved FLOW.bullit_kid has achieved FLOW.bullit_kid has achieved FLOW.bullit_kid has achieved FLOW.bullit_kid has achieved FLOW.bullit_kid has achieved FLOW.
he didnt ask for directions mike..
bullit_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 09:17 PM   #4
IFO
Cove STD goodness...Yummy

IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.IFO has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally posted by bullit_kid
he didnt ask for directions mike..
i think Mike is just warning people before it happens....

good job mike....

IFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 09:29 PM   #5
Captain Stabbin
Holla

Captain Stabbin is a n00b; standing by
Yes i have ridden it... Once only and never again will i go on it.

Steep...skinny paths....exposed everything and you better not ride it alone or you are screwed. Its far away and if you get hurt which there is a high chance you will....ur screwed.

Balls to the walls....
Captain Stabbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 10:11 PM   #6
wickedmcdougle
slowrider

wickedmcdougle is at the 6th switchbackwickedmcdougle is at the 6th switchbackwickedmcdougle is at the 6th switchbackwickedmcdougle is at the 6th switchbackwickedmcdougle is at the 6th switchbackwickedmcdougle is at the 6th switchback
body armor and a fullie are definite must-haves.... I went up with a Reaper and shins only, and got spanked by every stunt on the trail. The first 3/4 of steep stuff was super cool though, even tho I ate it more times on that ride than a whole year combined...
Old 10-05-2003, 10:18 PM   #7
pete
I'm the Wizard of OZ!

pete has achieved FLOW.pete has achieved FLOW.pete has achieved FLOW.pete has achieved FLOW.pete has achieved FLOW.pete has achieved FLOW.pete has achieved FLOW.pete has achieved FLOW.pete has achieved FLOW.pete has achieved FLOW.pete has achieved FLOW.
hahaha u got spanked. i love it. the best part is parking the car at the bottom and then climbing up the BLT to get there. if you dont wanna get spanked u cant shuttle it. because then ur not warm. its also best when its damp. if its too dry u will die, if its snowy there are a lotta hikes as mike and i found out.
________
FAKE WEED

Last edited by pete; 05-09-2011 at 03:24 AM.
pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 10:47 PM   #8
Req

Req is a n00b; standing by
Gmg? Yah you head down Stanley park going north, then you get to water, keep going north.
Req is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 11:00 PM   #9
mike
take me to your diesel

mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.mike has achieved FLOW.
Quote:
Originally posted by pete
if its too dry u will die, if its snowy there are a lotta hikes as mike and i found out.

that hurt
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2003, 11:31 PM   #10
Crazy Canuck
ride it all

Crazy Canuck is at the 3rd switchbackCrazy Canuck is at the 3rd switchback
I thought I was going to lose my life the last time I rode that trail. My fault though, I was dragged up to ride it in the rain.
Crazy Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 01:58 AM   #11
Zedbra
Beer Shop Steward

Zedbra has achieved FLOW.Zedbra has achieved FLOW.Zedbra has achieved FLOW.Zedbra has achieved FLOW.Zedbra has achieved FLOW.Zedbra has achieved FLOW.Zedbra has achieved FLOW.Zedbra has achieved FLOW.Zedbra has achieved FLOW.Zedbra has achieved FLOW.Zedbra has achieved FLOW.
Ridden it - with mike. Wow. Bring your game face
Old 10-06-2003, 02:19 AM   #12
damian

damian has achieved FLOW.damian has achieved FLOW.damian has achieved FLOW.damian has achieved FLOW.damian has achieved FLOW.damian has achieved FLOW.damian has achieved FLOW.damian has achieved FLOW.damian has achieved FLOW.damian has achieved FLOW.damian has achieved FLOW.
I hiked it to check it out. Looks sweet if you can make it alive to all the stunts...

"Shut up, You suck at the internet. End Yourself." - m33p
damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 02:30 AM   #13
wilkez
Ahhhhhhh motherland

wilkez has achieved FLOW.wilkez has achieved FLOW.wilkez has achieved FLOW.wilkez has achieved FLOW.wilkez has achieved FLOW.wilkez has achieved FLOW.wilkez has achieved FLOW.wilkez has achieved FLOW.wilkez has achieved FLOW.wilkez has achieved FLOW.wilkez has achieved FLOW.
that trail is a piece of cake. it makes surrey look extreme
wilkez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 03:53 AM   #14
mike
take me to your diesel

hahaha tyler
Old 10-06-2003, 07:26 AM   #15
Jerry-Rig

Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW.Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW.Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW.Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW.Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW.Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW.Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW.Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW.Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW.Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW.Jerry-Rig has achieved FLOW.
Its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be...... do it a few times and its a cake walk.

There's a section in North Shore 7 dedicated to GMG.... with emphasis on the new section. Very technical to say the least.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: