Old 06-28-2004, 06:37 PM   #1
ShoreIH

ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW.
Natural High

I rode this Trail on june 26th, and it needs a lot of love. I was saddned to see how delapdated some of the structures were becoming, becasue its so a fun old trail. But most of all, the bridge that went over the marshy bit has fallen in. RIght over the bit of marsh the whole bridge has either been snapped or cut(i hope not). So its just something to watch out for if you cruzing down the trail. Also if anyone wants to do some work on the bridge with me to get it up and running again, that would be cool.

PS> I posted this in trail conditions, but I dont think many people read there, so i posted it in here to. If you want me to get rid of this thread in here I will.
ShoreIH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 07:12 PM   #2
just ride
smokin' in the boys room

just ride has achieved FLOW. just ride has achieved FLOW. just ride has achieved FLOW. just ride has achieved FLOW. just ride has achieved FLOW. just ride has achieved FLOW. just ride has achieved FLOW. just ride has achieved FLOW. just ride has achieved FLOW. just ride has achieved FLOW. just ride has achieved FLOW.
Hey I ride that trail almost everyday, it does need alot of lovin, i was meant to go up today but my 'crew' cancelled on me- PM me and tell me if you wanna go up one day!
just ride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 07:19 PM   #3
ShoreIH

ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW. ShoreIH has achieved FLOW.
do you know how recent the bridge breaking in half is?
ShoreIH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 07:20 PM   #4
Team2K
FutureRogueMountainbiker

Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW. Team2K has achieved FLOW.
Send a message via ICQ to Team2K Send a message via AIM to Team2K Send a message via Yahoo to Team2K
Is that the trail by the watertowers with the 'simonator' and a bunch of other stunts etc.? If so, I rode it several months ago and it seemed to be falling apart. We've always called it 'snakes and ladders', but we're probably wrong

I think due to political pressure, no one will be doing much stunt building/fixing in the lower fromme area... especially those trails that empty out into mountainview park
Team2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 07:41 PM   #5
stu stu stu
Banned

stu stu stu is a n00b; standing by
omgggg thats one of the three trails iv ridden <3
stu stu stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: