View Full Version : Powder Coating

Pedal Power
09-12-2006, 06:02 PM
Who on the board does powder coating, I know there was some guy doing frames a brake rotors, just cant find him.

I am looking to get my bike done in October but would like to have someone work on it that has done bike frames before.

Any help would be appreciated...Vancouver, Fraser Valley Area.

09-12-2006, 06:24 PM
I know that OnTop Bike Shop does custom bike building and that they either do it themselves or have the custom paint job connection.....givem a shout

09-12-2006, 06:50 PM
look up Rainbow Painting in Coquitlam or PoCo. I've run into a few owners in Whistler who all said they have every color imaginable for about $100.

Look into the mytelus.com business pages and give'r.

09-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Make sure they know what they are doing, I have seen what can happen when done incorrectly (S.C. Bullit frame bend in half on first ride back due to over cooking)

09-12-2006, 09:53 PM
I get a lot of powder coating done By Vijay at Quality Powder Coaters. I use him for work related stuff, but I'm getting a bike done this week. He has done lots of bikes before and does quality work. There are a couple local, smaller bike manufacturers that use him.

Just give him a call. I beleive he charges an $85 minimum per order. I'm getting a two coat process done on 1 frame for $100.