PDA

View Full Version : I Hate..........

knowles
07-28-2006, 02:17 AM
.............the feeling of a new toothbrush.

Adam West
07-28-2006, 02:19 AM
i hate girtty toothpaste.

Heatmizer
07-28-2006, 02:21 AM
I hate having my teeth scaled... and paying for the pleasure of the pain. They could at least pinch my nipples or something.

DarkriderX
07-28-2006, 02:24 AM
i just got a new toothbrush but i dont like it it makes my mouth fill with blood...i hope thats not a bad thing

Heatmizer
07-28-2006, 02:27 AM
i just got a new toothbrush but i dont like it it makes my mouth fill with blood...i hope thats not a bad thing
Use a softer brush. A hard brush is not usually the best. But maybe don't listen too much to the guy with cavities either :D

Chunk
07-28-2006, 02:41 AM
http://qster.com/images/Colgate_360.jpg

colgate 360

Best fucking toothbrush ive ever used. The tongue scraper on the back is useless, but its a good brush. My electric tooth brush crapped out on me a couple months ago and every brush EXCEPT this one sucked. And its lasting a really long time too. Its on its third week and it still looks brand new.

Heatmizer
07-28-2006, 02:56 AM
How'd you like the electric? My dentist is suggesting I'd be better of with one, but then she sells them so not sure how honest her opinion is.

[email protected]
07-28-2006, 03:37 AM
How'd you like the electric? My dentist is suggesting I'd be better of with one, but then she sells them so not sure how honest her opinion is.
you have to be careful with dem suckers, because if you brush the way you brush with a regular brush, you'll just destroy your gums. However, they do work very well for general cleaning, but it takes alot longer than a regular brush.

SubPlop
07-28-2006, 03:50 AM
http://qster.com/images/Colgate_360.jpg

colgate 360

Best fucking toothbrush ive ever used. The tongue scraper on the back is useless, but its a good brush. My electric tooth brush crapped out on me a couple months ago and every brush EXCEPT this one sucked. And its lasting a really long time too. Its on its third week and it still looks brand new.

Tounge Scraper is the dumbest idea ever. Why wouldnt you just brush your tounge?

chad

Chunk
07-28-2006, 03:54 AM
you have to be careful with dem suckers, because if you brush the way you brush with a regular brush, you'll just destroy your gums. However, they do work very well for general cleaning, but it takes alot longer than a regular brush.

About the electric taking longer..... Yes and no.

For the really rough jobs, like when you brush RIGHT after eating and you still have solid chunks in and on your teeth, the electric is WAY faster than a regular because it just blows through that stuff like its nothing. But if its just regular cleaning, then yea, it takes a bit longer. But not much. The thing is, electric brush heads are usualy a bit smaller than a regular brush meaning you have to do alot of swiveling and manipulating to cover all of your teeth. But its not a big deal at all.

I loved it. Im probably gonna pick up a new one pretty soon cuz i miss the power.

You know when you have cheetos or something? You get that rock hard cheeto "grout" in the crevaces of your back molars? AN electric blows through that stuff in no time. With a regular brush youd be brushing forevever to get that stuff out.

My electric lasted about 4 years (i think it would have lasted longer cuz i think i broke it). Pretty damn good. Mine was a Braun. Ill probably be getting a SonicCare next cuz i hear they are a bit better.

Chunk
07-28-2006, 04:00 AM
Tounge Scraper is the dumbest idea ever. Why wouldnt you just brush your tounge?

chad

naw man. THey are great if you get the good ones. I use this:

http://www.zuckermanpharmacy.com/images/products/big/707828.jpg

with a brush, i cant get ALL the way back in my mouth cuz i gag. But with this thing, its so thin and quick i never gag, you can get WAY WAY back there where your toothbrush cant even fit in.

I really recomend that thing. Its a one time purchase, and it takes 2 seconds to use. You will pull that thing out of your mouth after using it for the first time and see the nastiest stuff that you never even knew you had back there.

PS- can you tell im kind of paranoid about personal hygiene? hahaha!

the Master Plan Dan
07-28-2006, 05:05 AM
that because I brush my teeth three times a day, and I have to use a medium tooth brush so... i have to replace my toothbrush all the time.

~mike*bodnaruk~
07-28-2006, 05:42 AM
I hate coldplay

Universe
07-28-2006, 06:39 AM
I hate coldplay

Fuckin A.

Uncle Duke
07-28-2006, 06:54 AM
i hate vehicle repairs .

Loopie
07-28-2006, 08:44 AM
I hate how the bill for one hr of teeth cleaning varies depending on which tool they pick up off the tray. It's still only an hr...bill me for one fuckin hr! straight up.

Loopie
07-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Ill probably be getting a SonicCare next cuz i hear they are a bit better.
I can't use those. The vibration is intense. There's like what should become a whole skullgasm thing goin on...but I don't have a clit on my forehead...so it's just annoying.
:lol:

toy4-jay
07-28-2006, 09:37 AM
http://images.evalu8.org/images/oral-B-pulsar.jpg

PULSAR FTW!!!!

biggles604
07-28-2006, 04:39 PM
Back on the hating...

Sharts. What's to like about them?

:D

newgirl
07-28-2006, 05:56 PM
I hate:
people driving neck and neck beside each other so it backlogs the roads
dried apricots
my best friend's boyfriend
my job
coldplay

Dimes
07-28-2006, 07:28 PM
I hate .............the feeling of a new toothbrush.

I have a bunch of used ones in my bike tool box that you are welcome to have.

Del
07-28-2006, 07:46 PM
I hate people who will only rent their apartment/ basement suite to females, and even worse, those who specify race (Asian) i see it a lot and it is starting to get under my skin.

http://housing.uvic.ca/ads/index.php?a=2&b=7418

"Asian female international students preferred."

Still waiting for a "White Canadian Male Preferred"

Couch_Surfer
07-28-2006, 08:36 PM

Gooch renting basement suites again?

the Master Plan Dan
07-28-2006, 08:43 PM
Your hate!

Sorry but a wee bit of Broken Social Scene for the kiddies!

the flying moose
07-28-2006, 09:36 PM
i hate when your ass gets really itchy and you are in a public place and the only kind of scratching will fix this problem would be too intense to do in public. then you have to find a private place and then you end up having some one catch you anyhow.

Tom
07-29-2006, 06:56 AM
..."Stackers, Stackers, Sta-Sta-Sta-Stackers!"

biggles604
07-29-2006, 07:00 AM
..."Stackers, Stackers, Sta-Sta-Sta-Stackers!"

AAAARRRRGH!!!! I know, so f'ing annoying, what were they thinking?

Heatmizer
07-29-2006, 07:02 AM
I hate it when you stick knitting needles thru your nipples then wind them up like propellors then let them go and they smack you in the face when they spin.... Oooo i just hate it when that happens.

(old tv skit, most won't remember it)

damian
07-29-2006, 07:09 AM
AAAARRRRGH!!!! I know, so f'ing annoying, what were they thinking?

You're talking about it, are you not? I think its working as planned.

Troup
07-29-2006, 07:14 AM
This is quite stupid, people posting up pics of their toothbrushes and tongue scrapers.

Chunk: 3 weeks is nothing, You can use a brush about 2 mos.

SubPlop
07-29-2006, 07:37 AM
This is quite stupid, people posting up pics of their toothbrushes and tongue scrapers.

I get it.

I hate the new style of shoe laces being laced when you buy them. Why did they flip it around? For looks? Its dumb.

chad

Troup
07-29-2006, 07:50 AM
I get it.

I hate the new style of shoe laces being laced when you buy them. Why did they flip it around? For looks? Its dumb.

chadso you don't have to lace 'em, try them on super quick.

Dimes
07-29-2006, 06:34 PM
I hate it when you stick knitting needles thru your nipples then wind them up like propellors then let them go and they smack you in the face when they spin.... Oooo i just hate it when that happens.

(old tv skit, most won't remember it)

I hate when I stick a piece of barb wire up one nostril, and pull it out the other, and work it back and forth like a piece of dental floss.

(some still remember)

Supervokes
07-30-2006, 04:22 AM
I hate people who will only rent their apartment/ basement suite to females, and even worse, those who specify race (Asian) i see it a lot and it is starting to get under my skin.

Wouldn't that be racist??? Where is Gearwhore's take on this????

SubPlop
07-30-2006, 07:10 AM
so you don't have to lace 'em, try them on super quick.

I guess Im used to tieing my shoes up normaly, but how would trying them on super quick help? They're still gonna be loose as hell.

chad

Supervokes
07-30-2006, 07:14 PM

GW, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN us all!! We need your take on this!!

Troup
07-30-2006, 07:41 PM
I guess Im used to tieing my shoes up normaly, but how would trying them on super quick help? They're still gonna be loose as hell. To see if you like how they feel, not just how they look...before purchase.

Fast Orange
07-30-2006, 08:11 PM

I thought you knew I was a landlord now. ;)

Seriously tho renting a house out to someone is just like a job interview. Who would you rather rent a house out to? Some canadian party animal or someone who is going to be really quiet and do nothing but study.

Faithless
07-30-2006, 08:23 PM
If you have a problem you can complain as I believe it goes against the fair housing act. Don't quote me on it though :/