PDA

View Full Version : Now It's Machete's

enduramil
07-18-2006, 03:37 PM
Last time I heard about something like this was 3 years ago. When 5 Somali's took a guy apart with machete's.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/17072006/3/canada-police-appeal-calm-vancouver-machete-attack.html

MudPie
07-18-2006, 03:46 PM
WTF is that all about?

enduramil
07-18-2006, 04:07 PM
WTF is that all about?

Good flinking question.

Adam West
07-18-2006, 04:08 PM
jeusu christ that a buzzkill
hey joe want a beer? YEAH! but what ami going to hold it with.

.243racer
07-18-2006, 04:31 PM
native gangs.

wesleymantooth
07-18-2006, 05:18 PM
native gangs.
I really hope you're not just guessing here.... otherwise that seems kinda outta line.

I remember back in the day when parties just got crashed by an old-fashion 10 on 1 ass kicking. Some crazy shit goes on these days right in our backyards.

shrankman
07-18-2006, 05:26 PM
native gangs.

do you mean first nations?

enduramil
07-18-2006, 05:27 PM
Out here machete's appear to be more the choice of people who come from areas where they are more part of everyday life.

enduramil
07-18-2006, 05:27 PM
native gangs.

I believ you are looking for the word aboriginal.

wesleymantooth
07-18-2006, 05:36 PM
Out here machete's appear to be more the choice of people who come from areas where they are more part of everyday life.

I'm not sure that machetes are really a part of every day life for first nations in east van. I'm just saying it's not really cool to make a guess about a criminal's race based only on the area/type of crime. But if he actually knows who it was, then I don't really have a point, other than it would have been nice to back up a claim like that.

DaveM
07-18-2006, 05:39 PM
I remember back in the day when parties just got crashed by an old-fashion 10 on 1 ass kicking. Some crazy shit goes on these days right in our backyards.

I remember back in the day when 2 guys went out back, duked it out, shook hands, had a beer and went back to the party.

enduramil
07-18-2006, 05:42 PM
I'm not sure that machetes are really a part of every day life for first nations in east van. I'm just saying it's not really cool to make a guess about a criminal's race based only on the area/type of crime. But if he actually knows who it was, then I don't really have a point, other than it would have been nice to back up a claim like that.

Definetly not. But let's put this whole race issue nonsense aside till the police have made the arrests. Before this degenerates into another thread of Gearwhore accusing everybody of being a racist.

wesleymantooth
07-18-2006, 05:56 PM
Definetly not. But let's put this whole race issue nonsense aside till the police have made the arrests. Before this degenerates into another thread of Gearwhore accusing everybody of being a racist.

:agree: you're right.

Uncle Joey
07-18-2006, 06:01 PM
native gangs.

are you fucking kidding me ?

Heatmizer
07-18-2006, 06:43 PM
Definitely not aboriginal - very likely philipino or other asian gangs. No I'm not being racist, I have a friend in the iHit squad, and philipino's weapon of choice are machetes according to him.

the flying moose
07-18-2006, 06:45 PM
I remember back in the day when 2 guys went out back, duked it out, shook hands, had a beer and went back to the party.

jeez thats way back in the day. were there dinosaurs and jesus walking around still?

DaveM
07-18-2006, 06:51 PM
jeez thats way back in the day. were there dinosaurs and jesus walking around still?

I'm jesus.

enduramil
07-18-2006, 06:56 PM
Definitely not aboriginal - very likely philipino or other asian gangs. No I'm not being racist, I have a friend in the iHit squad, and philipino's weapon of choice are machetes according to him.

Since I've been out of the loop. What is the iHit squad?

wesleymantooth
07-18-2006, 07:32 PM
I'm jesus.

:lol: What about the dinosaurs?

Faithless
07-18-2006, 07:47 PM
Uh, East Vancouver + Machetes = Vietnamese. Then again its just an "educated" guess.

wesleymantooth
07-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Uh, East Vancouver + Machetes = Vietnamese. Then again its just an "educated" guess.

You should contact the authorities with that information.

DaveM
07-18-2006, 08:03 PM
:lol: What about the dinosaurs?

They didn't make it. Didn't you learn anything in school?

Uncle Joey
07-18-2006, 08:07 PM

those were thedays..i remember when we used to go drive to onw of the next towns over, just to go tip over a table in the bar there and start a fight.

wesleymantooth
07-18-2006, 08:11 PM
They didn't make it. Didn't you learn anything in school?

Just wanted to know for sure. I've always thought that if I met Jesus on a bulletin board that that's the one question I would want to ask. Thanks.

DaveM
07-18-2006, 08:13 PM
Just wanted to know for sure. I've always thought that if I met Jesus on a bulletin board that that's the one question I would want to ask. Thanks.

Sorry, I'm not really here to answer questions. I registered just so I could pester Majin. Even I need to have some fun time.

Uncle Duke
07-18-2006, 08:14 PM

lol...those were mo civilised times. I remember that shit too.

Faithless
07-18-2006, 08:23 PM
Sorry, I'm not really here to answer questions. I registered just so I could pester Majin. Even I need to have some fun time.

:flame:

DaveM
07-18-2006, 08:33 PM
:flame:

Is that any way to address a holy father?

enduramil
07-18-2006, 08:34 PM

I believe Jesus is referred to as son. Non Believer.

Heatmizer
07-18-2006, 08:35 PM
Since I've been out of the loop. What is the iHit squad?
You should watch the news once in a while ;) - Integrated Homicide Investigation Team from the rcmp.

Davet and Synchro are actually the reason there aren't any more dinosaurs - They saw those two going at it brokeback style and tried to imitate them. Lack of breeding killed them off.

DaveM
07-18-2006, 08:37 PM
I believe Jesus is referred to as son. Non Believer.

I believe I'm in the position to change things how I see fit. You should be careful if you hear some thunder coming your way........

Faithless

You are a false idol.

enduramil
You should watch the news once in a while ;) - Integrated Homicide Investigation Team from the rcmp.

Davet and Synchro are actually the reason there aren't any more dinosaurs - They saw those two going at it brokeback style and tried to imitate them. Lack of breeding killed them off.

I'm out in Toronto, where they have so many little units and they keep renaming them. It's hard to keep up.

MudPie
07-18-2006, 08:40 PM
yeah - I remember seeing a program on Filipino fighting and they had showed police training. They train to run down gun wielding perps with their machetes, impressive to watch. At a distance of a few metres, they would charge up whilst pulling out the blade which would be out and slashing the gunman by the time they got near him. They said guns were much slower to use, you'd have to see it to believe it. Then they had old timers sparring with two blades each, wearing sandals and shorts...lethal.
moral: if you see a Filipino with a blade, trip up whomever's with you and run

DaveM
07-18-2006, 08:41 PM
You are a false idol.

I believe I'm in the position to change things how I see fit. You should be careful if you hear some thunder coming your way........

That goes for you too.

Kampton
07-18-2006, 08:57 PM
do you mean first nations?

Nope he means native.

Kampton
07-18-2006, 08:59 PM
those were thedays..i remember when we used to go drive to onw of the next towns over, just to go tip over a table in the bar there and start a fight.

So like 6 months ago........

Faithless
07-18-2006, 08:59 PM
That goes for you too.

WITH THE POWER OF GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYSKULL

Tim Allen
07-18-2006, 11:02 PM
Nope he means native.

I must be out of the loop but is saying Native rasict now? From the replies on here it seems that way....which is lame.

.243racer
07-19-2006, 01:17 AM
are you fucking kidding me ?

I'm not. Ask the Vancouver Sun.

and whats so non-PC about saying "native"? It draws reference to their heritige, and is a whole lot better than "indian"

enduramil
07-19-2006, 01:17 AM
I must be out of the loop but is saying Native rasict now? From the replies on here it seems that way....which is lame.

Actually it isn't. Can't recall the full details of the top of my head. But the gist is as follows.

My Granddad was born in Scotland and is not native here
My Dad was born in Scotland and is not native here.
But they are native to Scotland
Yet because of ancestry are technically Aboriginals of Scotland

My brother and I are born here so we a native to Canada
Because our ancestry can't be traced to day 1 here we are not Aboriginal to Canada.

I might be a bit off as I'm kind of trying to recall history class from 1990.

.243racer
07-19-2006, 01:38 AM
its funny how everyone thinks their a detective on nsmb
5:30

wesleymantooth
07-19-2006, 01:40 AM
I'm not. Ask the Vancouver Sun.

Fair enough man, but hopefully you can see why people would get a little edgy if you're just making a claim that a crime was committed by a particular racial group with no facts to back it up. A link or an explanation would have been helpful.

And yeah, I didn't find the use of the word native, on it's own, offensive at all.

.243racer
07-19-2006, 02:12 AM
Fair enough man, but hopefully you can see why people would get a little edgy if you're just making a claim that a crime was committed by a particular racial group with no facts to back it up. A link or an explanation would have been helpful.

And yeah, I didn't find the use of the word native, on it's own, offensive at all.

I see where you are coming from, but can you also see how people jump in and make assumptions even though they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about?

wesleymantooth
07-19-2006, 02:34 AM
I see where you are coming from, but can you also see how people jump in and make assumptions even though they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about?

Yep, I can see that. But the "fucking idiots" comment a few posts up isn't helping.

enduramil
07-19-2006, 02:39 AM
With all the accusations about racist comments and points of view on here you'd think Gearwhore was back.

.243racer
07-19-2006, 03:05 AM
Yep, I can see that. But the "fucking idiots" comment a few posts up isn't helping.

msn conversation.

enduramil
07-19-2006, 04:22 AM
Good Day

This is Sarcasm Warning Alert

Release the bleeding hearts to claim that it isn't the evil doers fault. They are a byproduct of being poor and misunderstood. All they need is for us to invite them in and offer them tea and cookies with a group hug.

Sarcasm Alert has been turned off.

Thank you for your cooperation during this crisis.

You may now carry on.

rowdy01
07-19-2006, 05:28 AM
With all the accusations about racist comments and points of view on here you'd think Gearwhore was back.

hey....i for one miss the guilt trips he would take us on.....such fun :argue:

Tom
07-19-2006, 06:22 AM
Aaah...the race card rears its ugly head once again. It's been a good few days since everybody accused everybody else of racism back in the "what did zizzou say to materazzi" thread. Turns out that didn't have anything to do with race either, did it?

Regardless of what race was involved, machete attacks at parties are f'in crazy.

the flying moose
07-19-2006, 07:13 AM
Regardless of what race was involved, machete attacks at parties are f'in crazy.

no kidding. how do oyu even bring a machete to a party?

new shirt - check
new shoes - check
squirt of cologne - check

i might wanna cut someone tonight so id better bring the machete - check.

.243racer
07-19-2006, 08:48 AM
i might wanna cut someone tonight so id better bring the machete - check.

no, some kid got angry and left. he brought back a large group of friends all weilding machetes. and chopped the first person they came to at the door.

fun times in the hood! thats for sure!

Faithless
07-19-2006, 09:15 AM
was it the same group of kids that machetted that poor boy at kyliarany?

blunt boy
07-19-2006, 03:57 PM
Actually it isn't. Can't recall the full details of the top of my head. But the gist is as follows.

My Granddad was born in Scotland and is not native here
My Dad was born in Scotland and is not native here.
But they are native to Scotland
Yet because of ancestry are technically Aboriginals of Scotland

My brother and I are born here so we a native to Canada
Because our ancestry can't be traced to day 1 here we are not Aboriginal to Canada.

I might be a bit off as I'm kind of trying to recall history class from 1990.

So it was Scotish youths who commited this machete crime?? I'm confused.

enduramil
07-19-2006, 04:02 PM

Not unless we are now in the UK. It was a rough example of what the difference between native and aboriginal is.

Now please try to keep up.:)

Adam West
07-19-2006, 04:07 PM
was it the same group of kids that machetted that poor boy at kyliarany?
i thought they were east indian?!?

enduramil
07-19-2006, 04:10 PM
I'm still waiting for GW to tell us they need to be given a group hug and that all is well. That all they need is some milk and cookies to convince them of stopping their evil ways.

MudPie
07-19-2006, 04:34 PM

bloody scots, always causing trouble

enduramil
07-19-2006, 04:37 PM
bloody scots, always causing trouble

Well it was the English that started it.

.243racer
07-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Well it was the English that started it.
FREEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!

:lol:

enduramil
07-19-2006, 08:51 PM
Funny, Gooch and Synchro haven't chimed in on this much.