PDA

View Full Version : stolen identity!!!

urban_horror
11-11-2005, 04:31 AM
okay...Im driving to my friends house in port coquitlem and i notice that this unmarked police car was behind me...I didnt give much thought, i was driving down lougheed for a bit, then turned left on north road. So the same cop is still driving behind me, i said to my self that it was wierd but just kept on driving. It really started to get starnge when I saw 2 more cops about 3 or 4 block ahead of me one parke of to the side and another just slowly creaping up to a stop sign on the other side of me....seemed abit odd but this is where shit hits the fan or should i say the inside of my pants!!!. not even a block and a half away from the two other cop cars, they turned on thier lights and went full out commando and headed straight for my car!!!....WTF WTF WTF thats all that went through my mind...nearly hitting me they stopped and obviuosly blocked me so i could get out, as i look be hing the cop who was follwing me was joined by another and they blocke dme in as well.

A BIG FUCKING HUGE COP comes out of one of the cars in front of me and points his gun at me......UUUUUUH I THOUGHT I WAS SERIOUSLY FUCKED...he shouted keep your hands on the wheel and dont move, whicj i definatly didnt cuz the gun he had was as big as him!!!( not really but i never had a real gun pointed at my head, so it feels bigger than it looks)

they then swarmed my car and pulled me out and just threw me as hard as they could against the ground, i mean this was insane. I mean everything was running through my mind like what could i have possibly done wrong!?! they then cuff me and read me my rights he said do want to say anything WELL FUCK YA I SURE DID!!! I told what the hell is going on and why are u asresting me...they explained to me that I this car was reported stolen and that I ME, YES ME had stolen it.....TOTAL SHOCK udder shock, I JUST SHAT MY SELF and they tell me that i stole my own car.....well low and behold they question me and they check my car and insurance and find that it is under my name.

????????? WELL AFETER AN HOUR OF COMPLETE CONFUSSION AND INTENSENESS AND SOME GREY FUCKING HAIRS LATER it so happens that somone had stolen my plates and put a stolen car plate number on mine...I MEAN WTF LIKE F........ JAYSUZ. I was so confused!!! so the police appauligized and helped me out and now i have to get new plate for my car!!!!

WHAT A FUCKING DAY!!!!

Oysterboyz
11-11-2005, 04:38 AM
HOly crap...that's some scary stuff...I had a US National Guard point a shotgun in my face when I was in the airport terminal in haiwaii. I'm sure I peed in my pants and almost cried. Apparently I was walking in the wrong direction, but there were no signs and no one said I couldn't go to the gift shop.

So I can understand that you're probably completely stressed out now. That sucks big time that this happened to you. I might have been crying and babbling incoherently, so much that they wouldn't find out the mistake until I was sitting with a lawyer.

RITALIN
11-11-2005, 05:13 AM
wow
thats fucked

bunny
11-11-2005, 05:21 AM
that is messed. and it is scary as hell. guns pointed at your head are never very fun. you will laugh at this one day though. :)

first day after i moved out with my brother our front door was smashed in and all of a sudden there were 3 cops standing there with guns. outside there were cops all crouched behind their cars with rifles (i think they were rifles although i may have just imagined the guns were the size of a large man and i'd really never seen at gun back then). we had one of those silent alarms that just go straight to the police. of course i hadn't disabled it properly but was blissfully unaware til they showed up. like i said it's funny now. at the time not so much.. you must be super stressed.

.Robinson
11-11-2005, 06:01 AM
holy crap,that would deffinatley scare the shit outta me ........thats retarded about the plates

urban_horror
11-11-2005, 06:10 AM
I am pretty stressed about the whole deal....strange never thought some one would steal someone else plates so they could take the blame, just some radom act of stupidty which difently scraed the poop outta me!!!

i guess it could have been way worse!

jro
11-11-2005, 06:25 AM
I am pretty stressed about the whole deal....strange never thought some one would steal someone else plates so they could take the blame, just some radom act of stupidty which difently scraed the poop outta me!!!

i guess it could have been way worse!

More common than you think. The guy that has your plates is driving around with a car that no one is looking for (untill now) buying more time for him or her to use the car in more crimes.

Chief
11-11-2005, 06:27 AM
wow that would be a intresting experience

urban_horror
11-11-2005, 06:33 AM
More common than you think. The guy that has your plates is driving around with a car that no one is looking for (untill now) buying more time for him or her to use the car in more crimes.

your most probably right...I'm not even sure when that person might have change my plates, its not like it something u notice to often.

Troup
11-11-2005, 06:59 AM
That's no good, God damn pigs eh

Emmens
11-11-2005, 07:35 AM
That's no good, God damn pigs eh

You're not very bright, are you...

-Mark

Hiwayne
11-11-2005, 07:43 AM
I dunno but I think I just pooped a little just reading that story!

Wow man, sounds like you handled the situation ok though.

.Robinson
11-11-2005, 08:03 AM
You're not very bright, are you...

-Mark
finaly somone else notices that.

Nelson
11-11-2005, 08:07 AM
What do you drive?

S-Dawg
11-11-2005, 08:20 AM
that was a sweet read on the edge of my seat, so intense man i woulda be scared shitless.