PDA

View Full Version : how to keep your kids off dope.

Squamch
08-21-2005, 10:38 PM
We all know that marijuana is a gateway drug to many different evil things. For instance the correlation between cocaine users that smoked marijuana prior to trying cocaine is phenomenal.

I have discoverred the gateway drug to marijuana...IT IS OXYGEN!!! 100% of people that use or have tried marijuana had experimented with breathing oxygen before they ever moved onto marijuana and other harmful substances. This proves oxygen is a gateway drug! Now that we have discovered this statistical link all we need to do is keep kids off oxygen and the drug problem will be solved.

I have compiled a short list of things you can do to keep your kids off oxygen:

1. Talk to your children about the dangers of oxygen and encourage them to hold their breath.

2. Introduce them to CO (Carbon Monoxide). We have seen a 100% success rate in keeping kids off oxygen and marijuana when the children are exposed to 60 minutes or more in a closed single car garage with an idling vehicle.

3. Asphyxiation - A coil of rope or a leather belt looped around your child's neck and held securely for 10 minutes does wonders for keeping your kid off oxygen.

4. Send them to the moon (without a helmet). A short stroll on the moon without a helmet has also shown promise for keeping your child away from the scourge of oxygen. We here at F.O.O.B. (Fathers Opposed to Oxygen Breathing) realize that not everyone can afford to send their child on an inspirational trip to the moon, so we also suggest the cheaper alternative of sending then to the bottom of the pool without a helmet.

With these simple suggestions I really believe we can stop oxygen use dead in it's tracks. Once we do that the gateway will be closed and noone will ever do marijuana again. Take a moment each day to make sure you are taking our advice and you definitely will keep your child free of oxygen and other evil drugs.

borrowed from www.overgrow.com

PegCityThrasher
08-21-2005, 11:36 PM
Marijuana's also clearly a gate to stupidity if this post is even supposed to be considered remotely funny.

wheeler
08-21-2005, 11:38 PM
I guess your parents didnt know about this technique. Too bad. WOuld have a saved us a lame post.

pedalhound
08-21-2005, 11:41 PM
I have grown up in a pothead house...seen the effects of it...it is not harmless, but if you feel ya gotta do drugs for some reason...I would say it is least destructive.

kthomas
08-21-2005, 11:49 PM
Drugs are retarded, somethings wrong with your life if you need drugs to have fun

biking_cam
08-22-2005, 12:36 AM
Drugs are retarded, somethings wrong with your life if you need drugs to have fun

true dat

Jaysin
08-22-2005, 12:40 AM

dat true

Squamch
08-22-2005, 12:53 AM
ah well, guess you guys didn't find it as amusing as I did.
sorry, hopefully someone will find it funny.

Adam West
08-22-2005, 12:57 AM
rainer will he luaghs at everything.

Squamch
08-22-2005, 12:58 AM
I don't think rainer will help the arguement:P

wheeler
08-22-2005, 01:18 AM

I dont which is funnier the on where they talked about stragling your child to death or poisoning him carbon monoxide.

Professor Frink
08-22-2005, 01:45 AM
I guess your parents didnt know about this technique. Too bad. WOuld have a saved us a lame post.

Agreed. I find this thread to be absolutely retarded.

bunny
08-22-2005, 01:53 AM
it was too long for me to bother reading all of it but looked pretty funny. you people need to lighten up. :)

Squamch
08-22-2005, 01:55 AM
it was too long for me to bother reading all of it but looked pretty funny. you people need to lighten up. :)

:couple:

GraYSKULL
08-22-2005, 01:58 AM
lol ,he tried, i couldnt fishish it but it could be funny?

Grimace
08-22-2005, 03:29 AM
* twists up joint *

Broken Fusion!
08-22-2005, 03:39 AM

Yea everyone, get high on jesus and abstinence instead!!

Patrick Bateman
08-22-2005, 03:46 AM

I'm high on life, thank you very much.

CLTRDroadie
08-22-2005, 04:16 AM

the role model speaketh.

Keefer
08-22-2005, 05:34 AM
Haha, nice. I found it funny! Take it all with a grain of salt and half a joint, and you'll laugh too ;)

gearwh0re
08-22-2005, 05:53 AM
We all know that marijuana is a gateway drug to many different evil things. For instance the correlation between cocaine users that smoked marijuana prior to trying cocaine is phenomenal.

I have discoverred the gateway drug to marijuana...IT IS OXYGEN!!! 100% of people that use or have tried marijuana had experimented with breathing oxygen before they ever moved onto marijuana and other harmful substances. This proves oxygen is a gateway drug! Now that we have discovered this statistical link all we need to do is keep kids off oxygen and the drug problem will be solved.

I have compiled a short list of things you can do to keep your kids off oxygen:

1. Talk to your children about the dangers of oxygen and encourage them to hold their breath.

2. Introduce them to CO (Carbon Monoxide). We have seen a 100% success rate in keeping kids off oxygen and marijuana when the children are exposed to 60 minutes or more in a closed single car garage with an idling vehicle.

3. Asphyxiation - A coil of rope or a leather belt looped around your child's neck and held securely for 10 minutes does wonders for keeping your kid off oxygen.

4. Send them to the moon (without a helmet). A short stroll on the moon without a helmet has also shown promise for keeping your child away from the scourge of oxygen. We here at F.O.O.B. (Fathers Opposed to Oxygen Breathing) realize that not everyone can afford to send their child on an inspirational trip to the moon, so we also suggest the cheaper alternative of sending then to the bottom of the pool without a helmet.

With these simple suggestions I really believe we can stop oxygen use dead in it's tracks. Once we do that the gateway will be closed and noone will ever do marijuana again. Take a moment each day to make sure you are taking our advice and you definitely will keep your child free of oxygen and other evil drugs.

borrowed from www.overgrow.comthat has got to be the stupidest argument i have ever read. whoever wrote that should be hung in public

SuperDave
08-22-2005, 08:26 AM
that has got to be the stupidest argument i have ever read. whoever wrote that should be hung in public

amen brother

seen44
08-22-2005, 08:43 AM
I'm high on life, thank you very much.

ive been trying that for 17 years it doesnt work

the flying moose
08-22-2005, 08:48 AM
ive been trying that for 17 years it doesnt work

try a couple hits of gods love. that might work for you.

hobo man
08-22-2005, 09:07 AM
lame..

Uncle Duke
08-22-2005, 04:01 PM
try a couple hits of gods love. that might work for you.

as in gods love lsd? havent heard of that in nearly 15 yrs!! I gave it that name...

BrianPark
08-22-2005, 06:13 PM
Ahahaha, well I for one thought it was pretty funny. And I'm not even a pothead.
I love the gateway drug arguments. I mean, you could probably make the same argument for alcohol: most people who smoke pot, drank alcohol first, so it must be a cause-effect relationship.
BUT, try to take away the politician's (or crazed MOTHER AGAINST THE EVILS OF MARIJUANA's) wine, and see how well that goes over. :rolleyes:

stubz
08-22-2005, 06:24 PM
im a crack head, i wish my parents had sufficated me as a child

CLTRDroadie
08-23-2005, 02:50 AM
that has got to be the stupidest argument i have ever read. whoever wrote that should be hung in public

hmm.. this one perplexes me

you'd think that the estrogen boost from cannabis would make him less hung.

Captain Da
08-23-2005, 02:53 AM
i dunno, it beats you over the head with the point too much for it to be truly funny to me.

CLTRDroadie
08-23-2005, 03:02 AM
i dunno, it beats you over the head with the point too much

well now, I don't think he's that hung.

woodbutcher
08-25-2005, 05:14 AM
I think the point of that article was to illustrate how stupid the whole 'gateway drug' argument is. People start doing drugs because they want to, and become addicted because they are either psychologically or physiologically predisposed to addiction or because of situational influences. i smoke weed pretty regularly and do other drugs when i feel like it, but saying i do any drug because i did another previous to it would just be passing the blame (not that there should be any blame attached to doing something that doesnt harm people other than you). while the article may not be that funny, i think it made a valid point, even if most everyone else refuses to see it........

Captain Da
08-25-2005, 07:16 AM
while the article may not be that funny, i think it made a valid point.

agreed

Bubba
08-25-2005, 07:58 AM
From my experience, marijuana is a gateway drug..to more marijuana. Then pizza.

Mmm...pizza 8)

Painting_of_Rebelion
08-25-2005, 11:13 PM
:lol: that was funny...

all you guy's poo pooing people for living their lives need to bitch-slap yourselves back into reality... Weed has never killed anyone, it, like other legal drugs CAN and WILL have a negative effect on your life if you're not responsible and honest to yourself about it's uses...but then again so can driving a car...

Smoking weed and watching a movie is a great relaxing past time... if you haven't tried it, then you have no buisness talking about it or how bad IT is... I could tell you childbirth look painfull and disgusting, but then I've never experienced it so not reallya valid assesment now is it. ;)

Thank you

Dave :beer:

Squamch
08-25-2005, 11:32 PM
hmm.. this one perplexes me

you'd think that the estrogen boost from cannabis would make him less hung.

that arguement has long since disproven.

gearwh0re
08-26-2005, 12:35 AM
that arguement has long since disproven.he was joking. if you would look down from your pro pot high horse you'd see that :lol:

BTW, i just want to say again that the original post in this thread is the stupiest thing ever written. what a horrible arugment, so weak

Squamch
08-26-2005, 12:52 AM
well, I stand in my place, now that the almighty ho has put me there.
Yes, well, I just want to say again that the original arguement was facetious...I think I spelled that right...tongue in cheek anyways.

Adam West
08-26-2005, 01:04 AM
Yes, well, I just want to say again that the original arguement was facetious...I think I spelled that right...tongue in cheek anyways.
sam i got a samurai!!!!!!!!!! so no more buggin you its an 86.

Squamch
08-26-2005, 01:08 AM
wicked, post details in a new thread.
NOW.

gearwh0re
08-26-2005, 01:13 AM

hey we are just talking here, like gentlemen

obviously the original post is not literal, they are not suggesting to suffocate children.

the point of the post is to discredit the "weed is a gateway drug" argument.

there are many ways to discredit the argument, that just isn't one.

IN MY OPINION, it is one of the stupidest things ever written

Squamch
08-26-2005, 01:24 AM
Ok, well, your opinion is yours, and you are entitled to it.
Point of note though, Fathers Opposed to Oxygen Breathing has recently changed it's title to Dads Opposed to Oxygen Breathing, in order to have the initials read "DOOB" to further perpetuate the stoners laughing at anything remotely related to pot stereotype.

three sheets
08-26-2005, 03:34 AM
this thread is keeping me off dope...

thanks,DOOB!!!!!

myster chron
08-26-2005, 03:55 AM
meh i find whats funnir is that people will almsot believe anything in writing. pretty much.. oh well fuck it not my problem

three sheets
08-26-2005, 04:03 AM
.. oh well fuck it not my problem
au contraire mon ami......

I worry for you....

Adam West
08-26-2005, 04:05 AM
au contraire mon ami......

I worry for you....
he'll be fine. once bc runs out of dope id worry for him.

BrianPark
08-26-2005, 04:16 AM
hey we are just talking here, like gentlemen

obviously the original post is not literal, they are not suggesting to suffocate children.

the point of the post is to discredit the "weed is a gateway drug" argument.

there are many ways to discredit the argument, that just isn't one.

IN MY OPINION, it is one of the stupidest things ever written
Care to elaborate on why you think it's so stupid? What is your take on the "gateway drug" thing?

PS. I was thinking about this yesterday, and I have to slightly change my stance on the issue. Sure, pot is a gateway drug, but so are tons of legal drugs, and since marijuana is far less destructive than say, alcohol, I think the whole gateway drug argument loses validity.

myster chron
08-26-2005, 04:16 AM
he'll be fine. once bc runs out of dope id worry for him.
haha and thats gonna happen how exactly.. theresalways way to much demand around these parts anyways.

drunken_duncan
08-26-2005, 04:55 AM
I found it funny.

I don't think weed is anymore of a gateway to harder things then alcohol.

three sheets
08-26-2005, 05:21 AM
good job of keeping em off dope O_o......

who am I to talk though,I probably smoked a few hectares in my time....

what were we talking about?

three sheets
08-26-2005, 05:29 AM
O_o=liberal=Paul Martin......who do you trust?

Putty
08-26-2005, 05:33 AM
i think pot affects the developing brain more than it does the adult brain.

BrianPark
08-26-2005, 06:46 AM
I think pot makes you grow a third arm out of your belly.

skifreak
08-26-2005, 09:17 AM
Pot is really the least of our concerns - compared to most of the prescription drugs such as ritalin that sooo many kids are prescribed without a comprehensive testing.

myster chron
08-26-2005, 02:50 PM
Pot is really the least of our concerns - compared to most of the prescription drugs such as ritalin that sooo many kids are prescribed without a comprehensive testing.
ritalin prozac. the list goes on.. or our armed forces and their go pills.. blabla... percosect oxycotons... man the list is way to huge.. thats y i dont like docotrs.. what r they there for to make money how do they do it- meet qoutas of perscritpions...

did u guys know 70 percent of docotrs were in the bottom 3rd of their graduating class, i think the only lower one percentage wise is teachers. :stupid:

TheGiggler
08-26-2005, 03:50 PM
the weed as gateway drug has one minor valid point to it.

when weed is illegal, you go find a dealer to buy some. now, normally these dealers also dabble in other products, some perhaps more harmful than weed. so, just buy trying to buy dope, you're making all sorts of connections to more serious drugs.

now, if the day ever comes that dope is legal, you should be able to just pick it up in the store somewhere, thus removing the last little bit of validity to the gateway drug argument.

eye of the tiger
08-26-2005, 04:21 PM
it is a good thought/ argument. wats up with all the anti-dopers?

Squamch
08-26-2005, 11:23 PM
it is a good thought/ argument. wats up with all the anti-dopers?

I are their cookies and now they don't like me:(

Squamch
08-26-2005, 11:24 PM
and if BC runs out of chron, the world will stop spinning, andreas will burn a cross, rossco will have children with a legal aged woman, and blaine will re-marry.

gearwh0re
08-26-2005, 11:40 PM
i am not anti post or for gateway argument, i just am not stupid enough to to think the original post is smart or funny or witty.

stupid arguments like that do more damage to the pro pot movement than alot of other shit combined.

imagine if you will a debate on larry king, one guy is saying it is a gateway drug and the other is saying it is not.

the gateway guy goes into stats etc about pot being horrible and the anti gate way guy spits out what is written in the original post.

it is not smart enough to be funny, it is not smart enough to be an argument.

Squamch
08-26-2005, 11:47 PM
you just aren't addled enough to be amused. Another 17 hits of acid and your brain will be mushy enough that you'll be amused.
I do agree though, if that was used in a debate, tongue in cheek though it would be, it would be more damaging than anything.

mike
08-27-2005, 01:07 AM
well you know you could always just not read threads
or just choose not to smoke weed
8)