PDA

View Full Version : Woodlot/Hip




RITALIN
03-06-2005, 10:48 PM
There were no HIV'S in this Blood Donor but there were some nice HIP's...
Hard to tell its a whip/style because the angle

HIPPOPOTOMUSSIN (http://snowpics.net/view_single.php?medid=4382)

http://snowpics.net/media/BloodDonor.jpg




|2ipper
03-06-2005, 10:51 PM
solid

GRIZZ
03-06-2005, 10:54 PM
rit your crazy!

coverider
03-06-2005, 11:09 PM
did you sharpen the picture... alot?

RITALIN
03-06-2005, 11:13 PM
i have a good quality camera but my card is crap...
heres the original

http://www.snowpics.net/media/DSCN1046.jpg

Wes
03-06-2005, 11:18 PM
I assume you dont own a flash?

If so, that picture REALLY needed one :)

cool shot otherwise.

ReCkLeSs RiDeR
03-07-2005, 02:39 AM
it was gnar when I ate shit

Grumster
03-07-2005, 03:14 AM
pfffftttt.... bender would have flipped it. nice riding. btw

allex
03-07-2005, 03:27 AM
we were there today aswell.

heres gorz on the hip...

http://atn.pfak.org/albums/album28/wooodlot_002.jpg (http://atn.pfak.org/gallery/album28/wooodlot_002)

.Robinson
03-07-2005, 03:40 AM
nice pic location

ReCkLeSs RiDeR
03-07-2005, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by RITALIN
i have a good quality camera but my card is crap...
heres the original

http://www.snowpics.net/media/DSCN1046.jpg

re size noobstick

RITALIN
03-07-2005, 04:48 AM
no we went on saturday not today...lol
it was fun though and yeah i need a flash i have one but i didnt want to pack it

RMS_29
03-07-2005, 05:01 AM
nice pics..

ReCkLeSs RiDeR
03-07-2005, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by RITALIN
no we went on saturday not today...lol
it was fun though and yeah i need a flash i have one but i didnt want to pack it

your cam doesn't have a flash at all? I thought it did but maybe I am crazy

M_Dub
03-07-2005, 06:02 AM
gorz is super hip master, always stylin it

GRIZZ
03-07-2005, 06:40 AM
as soon as i can ride again you chadley and me have to go for a ride, i havent been to woodlot since around october

ReCkLeSs RiDeR
03-07-2005, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by GRIZZ
as soon as i can ride again you chadley and me have to go for a ride, i havent been to woodlot since around october

sounds good to me big shooter:)

heal up ok little buddy :heart:

RITALIN
03-07-2005, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by ReCkLeSs RiDeR
your cam doesn't have a flash at all? I thought it did but maybe I am crazy

it does just not a good one in that dark of an area