PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver guides....whos down!?

Jaysin
01-10-2005, 05:38 AM
My girlfriend and I want to take a trip to vancouver because she has never been....and we have the Mula for it, so we decided we are going to be coming down February 18th.....however, I have only been twice, so we would need somebody to show us around, take us where we wanna go, be our bitch (jj:P)

If anyone on the board would want to hang out a day or 2...and pick us up from the airport, and get us back there in time for our return flight, let me know:P......

Islandrider
01-10-2005, 05:39 AM
Come down on teh 14th! I think thats when the outdoor show is going on!:) You would meet lots of nsmbers.

the flying moose
01-10-2005, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Islandrider
Come down on teh 14th! I think thats when the outdoor show is going on!:) You would meet lots of nsmbers.

actually the Outdoor Show is Feb 18th to 20th.

i cant really show you around but id like to meet you if you go to the Otdoor Show. we are going on the 20th which is a Sunday.

Craz
01-10-2005, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Jaysin
Mula
I think you mean moolah.

Jaysin
01-10-2005, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Lunatik
I think you mean moolah.

I think you're right:P

OUTDOOR SHOW IT IS!!!!!!!!

Islandrider
01-10-2005, 05:54 AM
OH cool! It was the 14th last year...perfect! Im sure lots of nsmbers would like to meet you and you will find someone to show you around. Just goto the nsmb booth.

~Jaurey~
01-10-2005, 06:25 AM
what time ya's gettin' inta the airport at?

ShoreIH
01-10-2005, 06:32 AM
bringing the bike?

Trini-dad72
01-10-2005, 06:45 AM
Jaysin, give me a call, and we'll see if we can figure something out. I have a truck though, only seats 3.

Moose. Sunday eh? I'll be going on another day as well. I was thinking of Sat. so's I can get my hands on some deals. But if we are all going to hook up for Sunday, then thats the day that I'll bring Elaine.

We'll all have to go to Moxie's or something for Dinner afterwards. Who's in??

Faithless
01-10-2005, 06:59 AM
Me.

I think ill shove more stickers on my head for the outdoor shoe.

the flying moose
01-10-2005, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by jaru72
Jaysin, give me a call, and we'll see if we can figure something out. I have a truck though, only seats 3.

Moose. Sunday eh? I'll be going on another day as well. I was thinking of Sat. so's I can get my hands on some deals. But if we are all going to hook up for Sunday, then thats the day that I'll bring Elaine.

yeah we are going on sunday so she can come because she works all day friday and saturday. if you are going another day i can tag along if you want so we can get our testosterone biking fix and not frighten the ladies on sunday. and dinner afterwards sounds great. we hit up sharks club last year.

Faithless
01-10-2005, 07:37 AM
sneak me in.

I'll be 18.

tzouryder
01-10-2005, 08:35 AM
i have passed for 19 before and im only 16 ......but unlike u i have no moola

Jaysin
01-10-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by ~Jaurey~
what time ya's gettin' inta the airport at?

Most likely early morning, we would like to get as much out of this trip as possible....say 8:45ish am??
I gotta find a place to stay as well thats right downtown and near everything....so if need be, we can walk

Loopie
01-10-2005, 11:12 AM
Why are you flying???
Drive it.
Then go anywhere you want:)

~Jaurey~
01-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Most likely early morning, we would like to get as much out of this trip as possible....say 8:45ish am??
I gotta find a place to stay as well thats right downtown and near everything....so if need be, we can walk

Darn, had you said later in the day I could have picked you up but I don't get off work until 2:30pm.
I'd be willing to share my pad for the weekend if you're interested. I'm only a 10 minute walk to Main St. Skytrain Station which is minutes from DT. I have a love seat that pulls out into a bed and a view of DT to boot. As for a vehicle my truck seats 5 so I'd be more than happy to help you out that weekend, it'd be good times.
Anyway, I can't pick ya up from the airport but I can offer a place to stay.
Add me to msn mess in the meantime, [email protected]
Cheers dude.

Newt
01-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Loopie
Why are you flying???
Drive it.
Then go anywhere you want:)

.... 8-12 hour drive.

Jaysin
01-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Jaurey, thanks alot for opening up your place for us.....I think we're going to be staying at a hotel however...because this trip is kinda for Valentines day....but a few days after! But if things fall through, its nice to know we have a back-up plan for sure......

And why not drive?? Seat sales right now are hard to pass up, it would be cheaper for us to fly, $49 each way, then it would be to drive. Plus I dont know my way around Van too swell:P

the flying moose
01-11-2005, 12:07 AM
Jaurey, thanks alot for opening up your place for us.....I think we're going to be staying at a hotel however...because this trip is kinda for Valentines day....but a few days after! But if things fall through, its nice to know we have a back-up plan for sure......

And why not drive?? Seat sales right now are hard to pass up, it would be cheaper for us to fly, $49 each way, then it would be to drive. Plus I dont know my way around Van too swell:P

take the greyhound. nothing like travelling across BC meeting the crazy mix of people we have living in this fine province.

Newt
01-11-2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by the flying moose
take the greyhound. nothing like travelling across BC meeting the crazy mix of people we have living in this fine province.

NO! dear god no! worst trip EVER. 12 hours on a crappy bus is NOT fun. :(

Oysterboyz
01-11-2005, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by jaru72

Me. :D

the flying moose
01-11-2005, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by Oysterboyz
Me. :D

You had better be or else. ;)

Trini-dad72
01-11-2005, 05:43 AM
DAVE!!!

thewalrus
01-11-2005, 05:53 AM
Jaysin,

Do you like sushi? No guided tour of vancouver is complete without a visit to Tanpopo or a similar restaurant...

Jaysin
01-11-2005, 06:18 AM
The girlfriend loves sushi.......me, not so much.....I guess were goin there:(:lol:

gearwh0re
01-11-2005, 06:20 AM
The girlfriend loves sushi.......me, not so much.....I guess were goin there:(:lol: you will before you leave.

Islandrider
01-11-2005, 06:34 AM
You dont like sushi?! It must be evil sushi in pg!

gooch
01-11-2005, 06:59 PM
vancouver is the sushi capital of the world after tokyo

Rhubes
01-11-2005, 07:58 PM
hook up the guide with free subway, can you do that yet?

Keefer
01-11-2005, 08:28 PM
I'm out of town till the Saturday night, but I'd love to meet up with you or anyone else Sunday at the outdoor show!

What time you guys leaving on the Sunday? I could potentially give you guys a ride back to the Airport cuz it's pretty close to my house, if you don't already have a way. I'm going to the Outdoor show on Sunday, so if you're leaving Sunday night sometime, it'd work out great. Shoot me a PM if you want.

Hey, what day is the jumping going on at the outdoor show? Please say sunday!