PDA

View Full Version : The Banning of Dylan Sheidow

Action Hero
01-14-2003, 10:37 PM
Pretty lame but you banned him once again...and for having the link to the WTA webpage in his sig, Give me a break. He had several very important PM's he needs to get his video career rolling.

My question is who deleted him, and what is the REAL reason.

I'm not asking every single person on the board, I am asking the MODS and the MODS only, I don't feel like going thru replys and replys of maybes.

Action Hero
01-14-2003, 10:50 PM
Actually they do seeing how he wanted me to report back to him and asked me to post this, So if you please.

Action Hero
01-14-2003, 10:53 PM
Where did your post go Mulletman?

[email protected]
01-14-2003, 10:56 PM
Like yourself not wanting to sift through reply's of maybes, I am choosing to skip replying to this Twig. I simply changed my mind, I don't need to argue with you or anyone over why somebody got banned.

All of the Admins have email. If he or anyone else wants to discuss it they can email the people who run the site for more information. This is not the place to publicly discuss the standing on any member, out of respect for both themselves and you.

Action Hero
01-14-2003, 11:01 PM
Dylan tryed to sent 5 emails last time and he didn't get a single reply. Instead of playing a once sided game he decided this would be easier.

He dosn't quite understand what the mods mean by "his beliefs" and how his webpage correspondes to his banning.

BuckChoklit
01-14-2003, 11:02 PM
Here'sd what it said in his banning e-mail, makes no sense to me.....

Hello Dylan,

Wow, I gotta give this to you man, you are true to your beliefs. Fortunately we don't have to agree with them. So it's with great disapointment that I announce to you your permanent ban from NSMB's BB. This is profoundly troubling to us, we gave you a second chance and you still cannot see what's
wrong with your behaviour. Either you are unaware of the big picture or you just don't care. We have come to the conclusion you just don't give a damn about anything anymore. I sincerely that hope one day you will see the wrong your doing to so many peeps.

Good luck with life, you'll need it unless you open your eyes and see!

Dom
NSMB Admin

Pennywise
01-14-2003, 11:02 PM
that kid cant stay out of trouble

[email protected]
01-14-2003, 11:08 PM
If none of you can see why he was banned then you must be living under a rock. He has had numerous chances and he ultimately decided his fate on this BB - too bad, cry me a river.

Pennywise
01-14-2003, 11:12 PM
...build a bridge and get over it

clay's right tho...he's a loudmouth and very obnoxious...maybe he cant help that

[email protected]
01-14-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by BuckChoklit
Here'sd what it said in his banning e-mail, makes no sense to me.....

..it shouldn't make sense to you. If you look closely you'll see that it actually wasn't addressed to you. Do you see that?

Action Hero
01-14-2003, 11:16 PM
Give me a break, what he added to the BB far out weighed what he took away.

He gave this BB character, and people learned from it. Pre-Sheidow period this BB like every other was a kiss ass environment. This is not whats in question here.

What he would like is his PM's he needs those....he had sponsers for his video and he needs those replys.

Action Hero
01-14-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Mulletron
..it shouldn't make sense to you. If you look closely you'll see that it actually wasn't addressed to you. Do you see that?

Dude, don't be a dink.

Action Hero
01-14-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Pennywise
...build a bridge and get over it

clay's right tho...he's a loudmouth and very obnoxious...maybe he cant help that

I don't remeber asking for your opinion at all.... :???:

[email protected]
01-14-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by tweek
Pretty lame but you banned him once again...and for having the link to the WTA webpage in his sig, Give me a break. He had several very important PM's he needs to get his video career rolling.

My question is who deleted him, and what is the REAL reason.

I'm not asking every single person on the board, I am asking the MODS and the MODS only, I don't feel like going thru replys and replys of maybes.

I am the messenger!

Banning is not a unilateral process at all. If someone is missbehaving it will be submited to a staff vote. Has for the reason it is a private matter between Dylan and NSMB, that info will not be disceminated.

You also seem to loss perspective on a very important aspect of your relationship with NSMB has a member.
IT IS A PREVILEDGE' NOT A GOD GIVEN RIGHT. This our house and just like your in yours we are totaly free to select who belongs and who doesn't.

Action Hero
01-14-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]
If none of you can see why he was banned then you must be living under a rock. He has had numerous chances and he ultimately decided his fate on this BB - too bad, cry me a river.

So Clay what did he do exactly?

I actually thought he was behaving quite well, and was putting some time into his typing and spelling.

Action Hero
01-14-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by [email protected]
I am the messenger!

Banning is not a unilateral process at all. If someone is missbehaving it will be submited to a staff vote. Has for the reason it is a private matter between Dylan and NSMB, that info will not be disceminated.

Do you think you could explain it to him, and maybe get him his PM's?

I know you Dom, you're alright. You would not do this without a purpose. The question he wants to know is what exactly that was....could one of you maybe send him another email...Perhaps Mulletman, he always seems to have everything figured out.:rolleyes:

cheeba rider
01-14-2003, 11:25 PM
Not Dylan again...........:???: I never seen anything TO bad with his posts. Abit out of the norm. but hey, thats what makes the world go'round. No big deal for him I'm sure but not everyone is exactly alike. We need people of all sort's on this bb, not just kissy faced brown noser's. The bb should be in some way entertaining as well as informative.

Grimace
bring dylan back

[email protected]
Evan, give it up. Why are you making this personal with me?

My response that you are calling me a dink over is my reaction to being badgered. Like yourself, I don't accept being walked on.

I never had an issue with you, nor do I now. Why you have taken an issue with me is beyond me. Am I missing something? DO you want to talk about it?

[email protected]
01-14-2003, 11:28 PM
Do you think you could explain it to him, and maybe get him his PM's?

I know you Dom, you're alright. You would not do this without a purpose. The question he wants to know is what exactly that was....could one of you maybe send him another email...Perhaps Mulletman, he always seems to have everything figured out.:rolleyes:

I explaind to him very clearly, if he does not get it thats his prob.

Action Hero
01-14-2003, 11:28 PM
Dude, when ever I see any comment you make towards somone its walking over them. Frankly I think that the power you have is going to your head.

I don't appritiate the negitivity to anyone let alone my friends, maybe there is somthing YOU want to talk about?

[email protected]
01-14-2003, 11:30 PM
This is funny. Don't get me wrong - Dylan is a funny kid BUT seems to thrive on negative attention, ie. this thread. He couldn't care less about this site nor the members and that is proved in 99.9% of his posts:

"AHAHa id shit my pants if i saw her shes a skank i normaly love skanks but her she pushes the line cause shes sutch a moron"

"some guy beside mes lloking at pictures of people sliting there wrists and laughing its great"

Those are just two examples of what Dylan contributed to this BB within 24 hours of his last un-banning.

no remorse here, sorry if you think I am dick but the kid needs to grow up.

[email protected]
01-14-2003, 11:32 PM
Dude, when ever I see any comment you make towards somone its walking over them. Frankly I think that the power you have is going to your head.

I don't appritiate the negitivity to anyone let alone my friends, maybe there is somthing YOU want to talk about?

lol! I don't have any power here my friend. I keep posts clean and volunteer my time to make this place better.

If you could let me know of these posts where I am doing so I'd like to see them.

Speaking of your friends, ask Inshane how much of an ass I am. I've been friends with him for years.

I'm going to assume by suggesting I have something to discuss with you and your friends is just you being pissed off. I don;t get where that kind of comment is coming from.

Monster Mike
01-14-2003, 11:34 PM
umm not to start anything but blaines posts are normally ten times worse than that. blane posted a picture of a hand flicking someone off, with i believe f&*% you written on it. now it may have said something else i cant recall but there was a hand flicking someone off posted. I think thats a bit worse than those quotes, especially whn blaine is supposed to stop "problem posters"

not a sermon, just a thought

Action Hero
01-14-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Mulletron
lol! I don't have any power here my friend. I keep posts clean and volunteer my time to make this place better.

If you could let me know of these posts where I am doing so I'd like to see them.

Speaking of your friends, ask Inshane how much of an ass I am. I've been friends with him for years.

I'm going to assume by suggesting I have something to discuss with you and your friends is just you being pissed off. I don;t get where that kind of comment is coming from.

Clay I do not think you are a "Dick at all"...I also have had good expirences with you.

Mulletman, whenever someone isn't kissing ass and brings up an insightful comment or a question that you do not deem to your gain, you comment against it. I'm not the only one who has noticed it....and I have asked people who know you in person why you apeear like this on here....there response is "He's really not like that in person." If this is true then how can you be opposed to Dylan?

[email protected]
01-14-2003, 11:42 PM
OK thats it, all that was relevant and needed to be posted has been.

[email protected]
01-14-2003, 11:42 PM
Like I said, give me examples. I am not brushing you off, I am actually concerned about the impression I am leaving here. I have met dozens of members and you are the first person to suggest this. If you could give me some examples I would appreciate it. I am not a confrontational person and I am one of the easiest people to get along with, and I am sure many would vouch for that.

As per Dylan, it is nothing personal at all, and I am not opposed to anyone. I've actually talked with him before when Shane was injured and he seemed like a good guy when we conversed.

I don't know about kissing ass either. I've been around for 25 years and never respected an ass kisser. Thats not how I operate.

I've never had an issue with you either. I am suprised at your anger towards me. I didn't realize that we were not getting along.

[email protected]
01-14-2003, 11:43 PM
...Dom has locked things up. PM me Evan if you would like to keep talking, I am all ears. I don't want to be making any enemies here.

Norman
01-15-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Monster Mike
umm not to start anything but blaines posts are normally ten times worse than that. blane posted a picture of a hand flicking someone off, with i believe f&*% you written on it. now it may have said something else i cant recall but there was a hand flicking someone off posted. I think thats a bit worse than those quotes, especially whn blaine is supposed to stop "problem posters"

not a sermon, just a thought

hahahahahaha it said "i own u" not "f**k you" :lol: and that was specifically addressed to derek in the context of the posts we were exchanging.

besides i'm not supposed to stop problem posters at all, problem posters post on their own accord. in fact, i've saved a few peeps from the powers that be simply by deleting their offensive posts or threads before feathers were ruffled (see rainer for details :rolleyes: )...

mr monster mike, you seem to have taken exception to myself out of the rest of nsmb and thats fine. but focusing on what i do or don't do doesn't really help dylan or anyone else now does it? and weren't you the one whining to me that proto and disco should be let back? i won't argue that topic because its beyond the scope of this discussion but you obviously have a rather lenient and tolerable view of the way things should be run on this BB, and thus your constant licking of the trail i leave behind is somewhat puzzling... at any rate, i will continue to post as i always do whether you like it or not because it appears as though most members don't have a problem with it. haha, it should come as no surprise that i am likely the most lenient of the nsmb staff with respect to this BB...