PDA

View Full Version : worst birthday ever

RoBurban
08-11-2004, 10:18 PM
so it's my 23rd b-day today but i could give a shit because my bike was stolen this past weekend. yup, no more P.1. gone.
i can't see myself having money to buy another one for a loooong time; there are too many other career-related things i need to get that take priority, like a camera and another computer.
i've been so bummed and out of it this whole week, i don't know what to do with myself now that this huge piece of my life is gone. my room feels so empty without it. so it looks like the only way i can stay part of this freeride scene is by posting here and taking photos. hopefully something positive will come from all of this but as of right now my life fucking sucks.

pike119
08-11-2004, 10:22 PM
being bikeless sucks, I know that 1st hand haven't rode for a few years now :( but I just got a bike (barley) and it's only a norco bigfoot FFS can't take it to far but it's still fun...

dudski
08-11-2004, 10:22 PM
:eek: Fuck yo:( :(

Neo
08-11-2004, 10:24 PM
that sux. i feel for you :(

Putty
08-11-2004, 10:26 PM
sorry to hear that man. if it makes you feel any better, last year on my BDay my GF flooded the house and soaked my brand new digi cam. almost had to cancel my party i was so bummed.

pike119
08-11-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by putty
sorry to hear that man. if it makes you feel any better, last year on my BDay my GF flooded the house and soaked my brand new digi cam. almost had to cancel my party i was so bummed.
woah ***t man

eeyun
08-11-2004, 10:30 PM
Damn sorry to hear that dude. Sometimes things have a way of working out. You have insurance at all? Did you buy it with your credit card? Most credit cards have some form of purchase protection on them.

eddiebrannan
08-11-2004, 10:53 PM
shit bad luck rob.

there's worse shit that can happen though dude. you have a lot of cool shit in your life, and you'll get another bike. stay up man

PegCityThrasher
08-11-2004, 11:35 PM
Damn. That sucks. You'll pull through man.

DangerousDean
08-11-2004, 11:45 PM
that sucks man :( hopefully you find it

about crappy b-day's my cousin killed him self on mine.... on the 5th :(

pedalhound
08-11-2004, 11:52 PM
Shitty man, bike theives piss me off so much. If I come across anything in my travels I will let you know.

just ride
08-11-2004, 11:57 PM
aww rob:( thats so far passed shitty :(

howd it get stolen?

come on msn?

ah:(

Late Bloomer
08-12-2004, 12:41 AM
Weakness - happy belated B-day, though. Hopefully, the :censored:er(s) that stole it get what they deserve. Most importantly, hope you get that bike back somehow.
:friend:

Deaner...that's a harsh scene as well - sorry to hear that:(

pike119
08-12-2004, 03:22 AM
worst one I ever had, bike stolen, none of my friends called, not even a card or anything from anyone no one said a thing, then just a few months l8er dad died out on me... kickass b-day eh... oh well time moves on & that's the way we live in hope to see the next day an' that's alright...

Mr. Charles
08-12-2004, 05:02 AM
that's what you get for think of selling it...

i bet it ran away!!!

j/k... that sucks. it's shitty in fact. don't let it get the best of you... just move on.

Del
08-12-2004, 05:19 AM
the worst thing for my birthday this year (last week) was the cook fucking up my order and forgetting the meat at a nice restaurant for my familys dinner :mad:
:lol:
im sorry to hear about your bike, that really sucks man, and dean, that REALLY sucks. :(

three sheets
08-12-2004, 05:32 AM
You want the worst b day?

Here goes.

My girl moved back to van a few weeks ahead of me for a new job.Her b day fell within that time.
Fast forward to her b day.
Shes got the flu but wants to hang out with her friends.
One of her friends nieces is celebrating a b day too ...Yay!!!!
So she goes to the nieces houss,along with her dog,every one is having fun,even my girl with the flu.

Enter 9 year old screaming .....here.......

The above mentioned dog,decided that after a year in the mountains,he deserved a present too.

He killed the little girls guniea pig in front of her,with full expectations of one fine meal.

Happy birthday.Life goes on.....:eek:

RyanH
08-12-2004, 05:35 AM
Ummm guniea pig :rolleyes:

ReCkLeSs RiDeR
08-12-2004, 06:17 AM
man that sucks you had a sick bike:(

Jaysin
08-12-2004, 06:51 AM
good karma sent your way bud:(