PDA

View Full Version : www.educate-yourself.org

aShogunNamedMarcus
03-12-2004, 05:44 PM
anyone else been to this site?

Not sure what to make of it really. Seems really quacked out but also marginally possible.

Alexey
03-12-2004, 07:28 PM
link? too lazy to type :o

Coop
03-12-2004, 09:14 PM
"secret weather controlling techonogies", linking to a page titled peanutbutterbariumsandwiches.

I used to read a lot about the HAARP thingy back in the day, its hard to figure out what the real story is, because the people who seem to be most up in arms abuot it are the quackiest. Almost to the point of me thinking that if the government really did have something to hide they'd have hired these people to complain about it in their quacky fashion and discredit anyone who wanted to criticize it legitimately. But maybe thats just me....

on second look, they are talkign about "holy handgrenades" and "mitigating mind control energies"

so, yeah.... quacks.

aShogunNamedMarcus
03-13-2004, 12:06 AM
edamkachun (http://educate-yourself.org)

yeah the holy hand grenades was admittedly snagged from the Holy Grail, a fine Monty Python production.

But in the news section, if you read the vaccine article, its pretty friggin interesting.

this is the vaccine story (http://educate-yourself.org/vcd/avoidvaccines07dec03.shtml)

SyC cHyLd
03-13-2004, 12:18 AM
"Of course, your bank account or your insurance company is $300K or $500K or $750K poorer than it was before receiving your Sloan Kettering style treatment and now you no longer own your home, having sold it or mortgaged it to the hilt in order to get the money to pay the miracle workers of the allopathic cancer industry. You've gone through your retirement savings and 401 k's or borrowed all you could from your relatives and friends to pay for their wonderful life saving treatment that- unfortunately-didn't work. In all fairness, they did tell you up front that they couldn't guarantee anything, but they indicated to you that you had a 40, 50, or 60% or perhaps a "good" chance of making it-at least for 5 years. Five years of continued breathing on the planet from the day of your cancer diagnosis now being the official, sanctified, and anointed recasting of the "new" definition of the word "cure" by the American Medical Association and the American Cancer Society."

Wow, it makes a hell of a lot of sense. People get cancer, people then spend hundreds of thousands of millions of dollars for treatment that does nothing 96% of the time (number taken from another part of the article) besides extend the patients life, and this is considered a cure. Fuck, cancer is such a horrible disease, and I wouldnt wish it upon anyone and I know money is needed to help find a cure, but it sure as fuck seems to me the government doesnt give a fuck if they stop cancer or not... fuck why not let more of us get it, spend every penny weve earned in our lives just so that we can breathe for a few more years. :/ Hmmmmmmm i just never thought about this beforee.

JoeC
03-13-2004, 12:20 AM
The mind control article, apparently the CIA are kidnapping teenagers

"Mind Control 'Programmed' Individuals
The lone gunman that we hear about in assassinations, assassination attempts, school shootings, etc. are mind controlled individuals who had been 'programmed' to carry out those missions. Ted Bundy, the 'Son of Sam' serial killer David Berkowitz, Oswald, Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine shooters, Chapman, Sirhan Sirhan, etc. were mind controlled individuals who were programmed to perform these killings. Tens of thousands of young teenage boys were kidnapped and forced into a mind control training program called The Montauk Project starting around 1976. Al Bielek, under mind control, was involved in many areas of the secret Montauk Project. After slowly recovering his memories beginning in the late 1980's, he came to realize that there were at least 250,000 mind controlled "Montauk Boys' produced at 25 different facilities similar to the underground base at Montauk, Long Island. Many of these boys were to become 'sleepers', programmed to go into action at a later date when properly "triggered" to engage in some sort of destructive or disruptive conduct. Other Montauk Boys were woven into the fabric of mainstream American life as journalists, radio & TV personalities, businessmen, lawyers, judges, prosecutors, etc. "

JoeC
03-13-2004, 12:28 AM
cure for HIV? http://educate-yourself.org/be/

aShogunNamedMarcus
03-13-2004, 12:36 AM
it also appears rockafeller owns the frickin free medical world.. only in context of course.

more ludicrousity (http://educate-yourself.org/fc/drugstory.shtml)

aShogunNamedMarcus
03-13-2004, 12:41 AM
sys child - almost all forms of disease are apparently caused from vaccines that are tainted with aluminum, mercury and a third metal, possibly zinc while also containing animal virii strains.

The vaccine thread is scary sicne the US DOD <apparently> caused the AIDS epidemic in Africa.