PDA

View Full Version : hitch hiking

island rules
12-29-2002, 12:03 AM
nobody ever fukin picks u up, it suxs. what is ther sum kinda law agaionst it now or sumthin? u would think people would b a lil more motivated to help out people without licenses or cars or a public transit sytem. fuck just need to vent

natedawg
12-29-2002, 12:07 AM
well there is a law.. it's illegal to pick em up. also people are less trusting nowadays so don't expect to be picked up (not to mention its also pretty risky)

Burnsie
12-29-2002, 12:17 AM
When i drive i pick em up. Who knows what you can learn.

island rules
so they'd rather see a gimp walk 20 kms in pissing rain? fuckin dumb laws i tell ya, one day im gonna destroy every law known to man lol and a few unwriten ones too haha

Norman
i pick up hot chix, thats it.

island rules
12-29-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Blaine
i pick up hot chix, thats it.

i guess i better grow sum tits and chop of the important bits then if i wanna get piked up in this hell hole :(

243_ht
12-29-2002, 12:37 AM
people just don't trust mullets...thats all.

Jee Force
12-29-2002, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by island rules
i guess i better grow sum tits and chop of the important bits then if i wanna get piked up in this hell hole :(

well you already have girl's hair....

Biking Fiend
12-29-2002, 02:33 AM
i never pickem up

Virago
12-29-2002, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Biking Fiend
i never pickem up

Pussssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Grimace
12-29-2002, 05:14 AM
lol ranier you gotta show some leg

the bicycle boy
12-29-2002, 05:21 AM
have u seen that kid?
he shows leg and he fekin glows hes so white!
as to u rainer: congratulations on loosing

Grimace
12-29-2002, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by the bicycle boy
have u seen that kid?
he shows leg and he fekin glows hes so white!

ahha his leg dbbles as a flashlight!

Mountain Biker
12-29-2002, 05:46 AM
I used to hitchhike EVERYWHERE growing up in the kootenays. it was my main mode of transportation. I can't really say about sooke, but the culture in nelson and area make hitchhiking a little more common and safe (though i have heard of a few bad situations, but they're few and far between).

Some places are just super dangerous for hitching though... like the coquihalla and around Merrit... that's abduction central.

Burnsie
12-29-2002, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Mountain Biker
I used to hitchhike EVERYWHERE growing up in the kootenays. it was my main mode of transportation. I can't really say about sooke, but the culture in nelson and area make hitchhiking a little more common and safe (though i have heard of a few bad situations, but they're few and far between).

Some places are just super dangerous for hitching though... like the coquihalla and around Merrit... that's abduction central.

Ever seen the houndreds of missing children signs at the Merrit Tourist info center, it's so sad.:(

Keefer
12-29-2002, 08:40 AM
Haha, if I saw you, I wouldn't pick you up either :P

Propagandhi
12-29-2002, 08:58 AM
I wanna be a drifter.

switch
12-29-2002, 09:28 AM
Just stand there with a huge blunt hanging off your lip. Works most of the time...

island rules
12-29-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by switch
Just stand there with a huge blunt hanging off your lip. Works most of the time...

works till the cop thats walkin his dog comes up behind u and taps on ur shoulder and says, ;et me have a toke:( then ur blunt is gone, and u still dotn have a ride lol

ussualy hithiking is retty safe around here, like i think only 1 persons gone missgi the last 2 years hithiking and its pretty comon to see some people hithin around here

willmtbike4food
12-29-2002, 07:02 PM
i dont ever plan on picking anyone up (unless of course, i know them, but is it still hitchhiking then?), and i dont plan on ever asking for a ride either.

if someone gives me a phone call, and they need a ride, i usually help 'em out, unless i don't have the time to drive them an hour away, then come all the way back, then a couple hours later, get a phone call from them asking me to pick them up...

switch
12-30-2002, 12:00 AM
works till the cop thats walkin his dog comes up behind u and taps on ur shoulder and says, ;et me have a toke:( then ur blunt is gone, and u still dotn have a ride lol

Definite proof that you live in a hick town, lol... :D

BAKER
12-30-2002, 12:38 AM
Some dude that picked me up once touched my cac. :eek:

island rules
12-30-2002, 01:31 AM
heres an explentation of sooke for all u that think its dumb to pick people up or to hithike. i live about a good 20 kms from actual sooke, its a mainly big property quite neighbour hood area with 1 store and no public transit, everyone knows everyone and their dog, so basicly its hella safe to hithike but apertly its not fashionable to pick up 15 year old punks thta have no other means of transpert6ation.. lol life in sooke

Keefer
12-30-2002, 04:27 AM
heres an explentation of sooke for all u that think its dumb to pick people up or to hithike. i live about a good 20 kms from actual sooke, its a mainly big property quite neighbour hood area with 1 store and no public transit, everyone knows everyone and their dog, so basicly its hella safe to hithike but apertly its not fashionable to pick up 15 year old punks thta have no other means of transpert6ation.. lol life in sooke

www.hookedonphonics.com

island rules
12-30-2002, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Keefer
www.hookedonphonics.com

www.icanspellyoudumbassandimnotafraidtodoso.com

Monster Mike
12-30-2002, 05:02 AM
www.icanspellyoudumbassandimnotafraidtodoso.com

That link does not work. Pink Bike is up to no good again.

Keefer
12-30-2002, 05:15 AM
Hehe, if you can, why don't you?
Sorry, just raggin on ya a bit.

( / h i j a c k )

island rules
12-30-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Keefer
Hehe, if you can, why don't you?
Sorry, just raggin on ya a bit.

( / h i j a c k )

cause i can. spelling stud din a unified way is a way of keepin us down, yet if sumone liek shakespear wrote its considered brilainat. fuck beeing complelty literate 100 percent ogf the tiem

243_ht
12-30-2002, 11:28 PM
yeah cough i agree with island rules. spelling is just uncle sams way of keeping us down cough.