PDA

View Full Version : The worst feeling ever

Overgrow
10-25-2003, 08:31 AM
I was picking my sister up 30 min ago and i was backing down the street slowly and my front wheel well got crushed in by a fuckign planter on the end of someones driveway. My freshy purchased monte carlos frontend looks like shit now. I have the worst feeling ever.and itll get worse when i tell my parents tomorrow morning :crybaby:

TokSik
10-25-2003, 08:34 AM
What year?

Overgrow
10-25-2003, 08:40 AM
Its an 83. I got it 3 days ago. It makes me sad cuz the body was perfect up until tonite :cry:

the flying moose
10-25-2003, 09:28 AM
do you have any pics of your sister?

and that sucks about your car.

Req
10-25-2003, 06:06 PM
Oh well, at least now it has personality. :)

Shore Rydah
10-25-2003, 06:19 PM
shitty, I used to have an old beater, and I rubbed up against my moms van and put a huge dent in the rear quarter panel, I just popped the trunk and punched it back into shape lol, the van was fine after I removed the black paint from the bumper.

wilkez
10-25-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Sprinkles
ah shit. is it a monte carlo ss, cuz perhaps i have the same car. i know the feeling your talking about. but i dont know what i can say to help. if it makes you feel any better my friends been in 7 accidents. all with the same truck, then totalling one car. Shes hit my old truck, which was a 2002 4 door f 150. And she hit my monte carlo. it all got fixed though. on repairs to my family alone, shes paid 5,000$ and to her family?? like 10,000!

how does she still have a drivers licence?

Req
10-25-2003, 06:47 PM
Well I'd like to know how much she pays into insurance. I'm sure if she gets in another accident it'll probably be cheaper for her to pay for a lino to pick her up everyday, then to own her own car.

Leifless
10-25-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Overgrow
i was backing down the street slowly and my front wheel well got crushed in by a fuckign planter on the end of someones driveway.

learn to drive:rolleyes:

Craz
10-25-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by lancepaydirt
do you have any pics of your sister?

ANSWER THE MANS QUESTION!

Overgrow
10-25-2003, 09:11 PM
thanks for the input guys i took another look today and its not as bad as it seemed last nite.

lunatik your gay so theres no point in showing you my sister :rolleyes:

i know how to drive, it was dark out and steep and around a corner and my car is a fuckign boat

:mad:

Overgrow
10-25-2003, 09:13 PM
And you guys all talk shit about sprinkles but shes one of the only people in this post to post legitimate comments :???:

Neo
10-25-2003, 09:45 PM
that sucks rob. i can see how it would happen cuz planters are usually kinda low and hard to see. :(

i have to say its nice having a 4x4 with the extra clearance.

Leifless
10-25-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Overgrow
i know how to drive, it was dark out and steep and around a corner and my car is a fuckign boat

:mad:

haha, just biggin ya. i was coming out of a driveway in reverse once and hit a dodge truck hard enough to knock it off the road into the ditch. funny thing was there wasnt a scratch on the jeep.:P

Overgrow
10-25-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Leifless
haha, just biggin ya. i was coming out of a driveway in reverse once and hit a dodge truck hard enough to knock it off the road into the ditch. funny thing was there wasnt a scratch on the jeep.:P

haha dodge in a ditch... :thepimp:

OptionaL
10-25-2003, 11:09 PM
That blows! I feel your pain.. it's like.. it's not the end of the world but you really wish it didn't happen. There was a lamp post with a cement block around the bottom of it , and I was backing up looking at the poll making sure not to hit it. Surely enough, bam hit the cement thing.. nice big 3 inch deep punch in.. paint all gone, rust is starting to form.. ARG! oh and cracked the tailight