PDA

View Full Version : Whats the deal with stupidity?

eryn
10-12-2003, 01:32 AM
my mom was telling me about how during puberty your brain grows or something and you get stupid .... shes a washed out hippie from saltspring who's done her fair share of drugs so i'm just guessing shes just cracked out. I'm really guilable tho, and the thought of having an excuse for being stupid (other then the drugs) would be sweet......

so i think we need some stupid stories posted... like whats the stupidest thing you've done?

I ran into a parked van and knocked my self out on the sidewalk of richmond avenue... common now... lets hear the stories.

Voleurz represent
10-12-2003, 01:39 AM
I know someone who sat in Dog shit
thats pretty Darn stupid.

Captain Da
10-12-2003, 01:42 AM
i can't think of anything really amazing, this is as good as i can remember right now:

this happened a couple of years ago. i was really tired, went to bed at 9:00, woke up, felt like i'd had a full night's sleep, looked at my watch, thought it said 6:00, jumped out of bed, went into the bathroom, turned on the shower, started to get in, realized i still had my watch on, looked at my watch again, and noticed it said 10:00.
i'd only been asleep for an hour.

oh btw voleurz, were you involved in rebuilding the haro jumps? i briefly stopped by there, watched my friend bail on the last one, and didn't do them. they look amazingly smooth now, though.

the bicycle boy
10-12-2003, 01:54 AM
hmmm
there was this chick when we went camping....on saltspring
we woke up and she was stillplastered, she was our driver too....and when i asked what tiem it was, she said "8"....themna bout 15 minutes later randomly comes out with "wait...thats a 6"
she was reading an analogue watch too.
then there was that kid this mornin who woke up stoned.

Captain Da
10-12-2003, 02:00 AM
i was reading a digital watch.

FruitOfTheLude
10-12-2003, 02:19 AM
i was stupid before i hit puberty, then i hit puberty and i became stupid with a hairy hand

Voleurz represent
10-12-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Captain Da

oh btw voleurz, were you involved in rebuilding the haro jumps? i briefly stopped by there, watched my friend bail on the last one, and didn't do them. they look amazingly smooth now, though.

Ya me and a few other riders have been working our asses off to keep em good.
When did your friend ride em???
Some one rode them friday when they weren't supposed to be ridden. Thanks for the props, we are currently working the bugs outta the jumps, the spacing is a lil off.
Sorry for stealing your THread Eryn
and stupid things I've done...
Think of Emu's and Ostrich's
Eryn you know what I'm talking about.

Valo
10-12-2003, 02:41 AM
My whole life is filled with constant stupidness......frontflips into shallow like 1inch deep water filled with rocks......flips into bushes and other drunk stupid antics...plus I am failing everyone of my classes....I am modle citizen for stupidness

Captain Da
10-12-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Voleurz represent
Ya me and a few other riders have been working our asses off to keep em good.
When did your friend ride em???
Some one rode them friday when they weren't supposed to be ridden.

today, before it started really raining. i fixed the divot where he cased though. thanks for leavign the shovels around.

and yeah, sry for jacking your thread.

Midas
10-12-2003, 03:05 AM
I went in an "out" door. :lol:

dudski
10-12-2003, 03:10 AM
one night when i was going through some bushes from road to a neighborhood i jsut walked right off a 12 foot or so cliff and landed right on my ass on another rock..........bruised my tail bone badly..........safe to say i was drinking earlier

eryn
10-12-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by shor3 whor3

hahaha been there done that... and i hate those damn doors where theres a random pole inbetween them... it always gets me

mccall
10-12-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by Dirt For Breakfast
My whole life is filled with constant stupidness......frontflips into shallow like 1inch deep water filled with rocks......flips into bushes and other drunk stupid antics...plus I am failing everyone of my classes....I am modle citizen for stupidness
Haha IIIAAANNN!! The shopping cart :D:D:D :lol::lol::lol:

But anyways, The stupidest thing I have done was probaqlly eing born, my life is full of stupid shit, starting at age one where I fell out of a high chair and broke my nose, followed by age 2 where I fell off a second story balcony and just missed cement, then age 3 where I jumped from my table to my bed, missed, and smacked my head on the edge of the bed... Then at age 4, I joined hockey, and god knows how many stupid shit comes from that :D

Newt
10-12-2003, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by shor3 whor3

HAHA you had anal sex! lol, sorry, j/k.

I cant really think of any stupis shit ive done, damian will know, i just have a shitty memory. Worst i can think of was running down a huge fligh of stairs just after i got my BMX and falling half way down onto my knees, that hurt.

Valo
10-12-2003, 04:19 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mccall

Oh yes...the shopping carts.........I am a stupid guy...fuck

mccall
10-12-2003, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Dirt For Breakfast
Originally posted by mccall

Oh yes...the shopping carts.........I am a stupid guy...fuck

Stupid? Never, Funny as Fuck? HELL YES :D ;) :lol:

freeeeeerider
10-12-2003, 09:49 PM
My head got stuck in a revolving door once. my dad yanked me out just in time.

Mr. Charles
10-12-2003, 11:57 PM
i often put my ice cream back in the cabinet, next to the crackers. needless to say, it melts.

eryn
10-13-2003, 12:04 AM
HAHAHHAHAHAHA freeeeeerider you made my day

BiG D
10-13-2003, 12:05 AM
Ahhh ive done my fair share of stupid shit...
I think one of the funniest and stupidest things ive done was fall into a ditch and i couldnt get out :lol:
kinda relates to this bb cause it happend at keefers like 3-4 years ago he had a lil gathering and there was a lil drinkin... ok well i had alot
and we were walking down this street and i had to take a piss
so i go to take the piss and the grass is coverd in dew i slip and land in the ditch and i sink into about a foot of mud and a foot or two of water
couldnt get out until i got pulled out...
:lol:

Tony G
10-13-2003, 12:53 AM
lol u wanna hear a drunk story?...this guy that i work with (niel) was goin up to a wedding (his friend Cory) and on the way they were gona pick up their other friend (matt) and they get to matts parents house and niel says "thers somebody in the ditch" and cory gets out of the car and says "hey hows it goin matt?" and matt says "im waitin for my mom and dad to go to bed b4 i go inside cuz i dont want them to catch me drunk"...but matts dad always left the houselights on when they went away for security reasons...so cory says "but dude...ur parents left town 2 days ago!!! how long have u been in that ditch for?".

ne ways...stupidist thing i ever did was lose my license...

Kevan
10-13-2003, 02:49 AM
I was at a party and i was on sober patrol.....and there was this screen door. Normally, when you walk into a screen door, you bump into it and realize its there. BUT, when i walked into it, i just walked right through, blew it off the hinges and everything. Then the guys who's house it was tried to fix it, and he said it was just sitting there without the rollers but i didnt hear him. So, 20 minutes later, when the laughing dies down....i go out to put some beer in the fridge and BAM, did it again. :)

Kevan
10-13-2003, 02:50 AM
its funny how the word "Stupid" becomes "drunk" so quickly....

eryn
10-13-2003, 03:06 AM
hahah so very true there kevan

freeeeeerider
10-13-2003, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Kevan
I was at a party and i was on sober patrol.....and there was this screen door. Normally, when you walk into a screen door, you bump into it and realize its there. BUT, when i walked into it, i just walked right through, blew it off the hinges and everything. Then the guys who's house it was tried to fix it, and he said it was just sitting there without the rollers but i didnt hear him. So, 20 minutes later, when the laughing dies down....i go out to put some beer in the fridge and BAM, did it again. :) What does Sober patrol mean?:)

damian
10-13-2003, 03:30 AM
The brain growing thing is true. Your brain goes around the age of 14-18. Which is the worst time to experiment with drugs and alcohol because it can slow down, or stop the growth of the brain.

flizzy home dawg
10-13-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by freeeeeerider
What does Sober patrol mean?:)
my guess is that he was sober and making sure no one drove home drunk, or he was drunk and looking for sober people