PDA

View Full Version : damn MSN Explorer got me




gearwh0re
09-25-2003, 07:08 AM
everytime i go into msn explorer it asks me to make that my default. i was daydreaming and said YES. how do i make IE my default again?

thanks nerds




snow_homie
09-25-2003, 07:12 AM
hmph

gearwh0re
09-25-2003, 07:13 AM
you listen to such bad music, i wouldn't want you to crap up my comp with your crapy crapp crap you listen to, nerd

snow_homie
09-25-2003, 07:15 AM
stfu needledick :fu:

gooch
09-25-2003, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by gearwh0re
everytime i go into msn explorer it asks me to make that my default. i was daydreaming and said YES. how do i make IE my default again?

thanks nerds

Tools, Internet options, Home page {insert address} may i suggest www.worlsex.com sic

gearwh0re
09-25-2003, 07:19 AM
blah and gooch, i know how to set a homepage.

this has it so that if i click a link, it opens in msn explorer instead of IE

gooch
09-25-2003, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by gearwh0re
blah and gooch, i know how to set a homepage.

this has it so that if i click a link, it opens in msn explorer instead of IE

I don't even know what the hell you are talking about anymore

gearwh0re
09-25-2003, 07:27 AM
there are 2 programs.

internet explorer and MSN explorer. MSN dumb. My comp now opens MSN explorer and signs my (OR MY WIFE!!!) into my messenger

243_ht
09-25-2003, 07:40 AM
try tools, internet options and then programs and then reset web settings that sounds right.

see i used to be a :nerd: when i was young.

damian
09-25-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by gooch
Tools, Internet options, Home page {insert address} may i suggest www.worlsex.com sic


"The biggest and the Best"

gooch
09-25-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by damian
"The biggest and the Best"

go big, or go home

damian
09-25-2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by gooch
go big, or go home

Hahahhaha. I got that site from Discoman...I see that its a NSMB tradition.

BiG D
09-25-2003, 08:07 AM
Yes
just uninstall it

the best information you can get on computers from a mountain biking BB hahaha

Universe
09-25-2003, 08:10 AM
Tools - Internet Options
Programs tab
Check off "Internet Explorer should check to see whether it is the default browser"

Close then reopen.

freeeeeerider
09-25-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by gooch
Tools, Internet options, Home page {insert address} may i suggest www.worlsex.com sic
Haha i remeber when discoman posted that link for FJ because he was so bored.