PDA

View Full Version : Spare Deraileur Parts

syncro
07-16-2003, 03:43 PM
Does naybody have a busted up deraileur with an intact innner Jockey pully arm. I bent mine yesterday and the inner one (closest to the wheel) is cracked. If you have one in your parts bin and are willing to let it go let me know. We can work something out. Thanks. :)

Zedbra
07-16-2003, 03:48 PM
I got an old XT kicking around. And this time don't send you're lady friend over, I want cash. (notice the spelling)

syncro
07-16-2003, 04:10 PM
She's getting kind of tired going over to your place anyway. Something about how her arm gets sore ramming that dildo up your 4$$ over and over again.

On a serious note, is it the whole deraileur or just the jockey arm. I only need the jockey arm and don't want to pay much.

Zedbra
07-16-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by synchro

On a serious note, is it the whole deraileur or just the jockey arm. I only need the jockey arm and don't want to pay much.

Well, its a complete older model that just ran outta gas and is just collecting dust. I dunno if it will even help ya - cuz I have no clue what a jockey arm is.

Rat
07-16-2003, 04:40 PM
I have an old beat up LX you can have. but like Zed, said whats a jockey arm?

Slingdros
07-16-2003, 05:45 PM
You need specifically an XT Inner Cage. LX cages have different drillings for the two screws so they won't work, niether will Deore. This happened to me and because they only Cage that will replace the new XT inner cages is the exact same Inner cage from and XT or and XTR deraliur I couldnt find I used one and had to buy new from Norco. On the bright side the SSG Long Cage Inner Cages for XT R.Der. are only $9.99 :)
Hope this helps.

syncro
07-16-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Slingdros
You need specifically an XT Inner Cage. LX cages have different drillings for the two screws so they won't work, niether will Deore. This happened to me and because they only Cage that will replace the new XT inner cages is the exact same Inner cage from and XT or and XTR deraliur I couldnt find I used one and had to buy new from Norco. On the bright side the SSG Long Cage Inner Cages for XT R.Der. are only $9.99 :)
Hope this helps.

Sweet! Thanks. I thought that the cages were the same.

theoriginalhardcore
07-16-2003, 07:28 PM
i didnt kno wthat they wouldnt fit