PDA

View Full Version : Louttet question

FamilyJewels
05-06-2003, 05:10 AM
Is there a shovel stashed somewhere? The drainage between the second and third tabletop needs to be made deeper, the water is collecting in the landing area.

PM me if there is, otherwise I'll take my shovel next time.

TREV
05-06-2003, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by FamilyJewels
Is there a shovel stashed somewhere? The drainage between the second and third tabletop needs to be made deeper, the water is collecting in the landing area.

PM me if there is, otherwise I'll take my shovel next time.

all the shovels got jacked or broken by some *ssholes

bullit_kid
05-06-2003, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by TREV
louttet has no table tops.

unless u mean the little BMX thing in the woods...

+ all the shovels got jacked or broken by some *ssholes

wtf

the tables arent considered loutet ?

no big enough for ya trevor ? :rolleyes:

blair, just bring up a shovel !

TREV
05-06-2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by bullit_kid
wtf

the tables arent considered loutet ?

no big enough for ya trevor ? :rolleyes:

blair, just bring up a shovel !

i have never even seen the little jumps there...

just bring one of your own shovels cuase nobody is hidding theirs in the area...

shore king
05-06-2003, 05:47 AM
they sick a lotta cock is all i gotsa say..i am not too good but i jump the small doubles cuz the tables blow

FamilyJewels
05-06-2003, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by shore king
they sick a lotta cock is all i gotsa say..i am not too good but i jump the small doubles cuz the tables blow

Actually, the second and third tabletops are really nice.

that person
05-06-2003, 06:30 AM
i jumped the tables:D

truckland
05-06-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by TREV
i have never even seen the little jumps there...

just bring one of your own shovels cuase nobody is hidding theirs in the area... ur gay, u think ur all good cuz ur on "i dun" "bro team"

bullit_kid
05-06-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by truckland
ur gay, u think ur all good cuz ur on "i dun" "bro team"

lol

LOL

blinded
05-06-2003, 06:36 AM
Those jumps look fun. I wanna go digging again. :(

Our jumps are super tight. Toight, toight.

Universe
05-06-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by shore king

Your english skills blow. Those tables server a purpose for all upcoming jumpers, and are great for practice. Try sparing yourself from looking like a complete ass.

white ri0t
05-06-2003, 06:58 AM
^^
I told you how to get there, remember :)

Universe
05-06-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by Derek Diggler
^^
I told you how to get there, remember :)

Absolutley, when I was new in town! And thanks again because they are amazing :D

Cheese
05-06-2003, 07:42 AM
Originally posted by truckland
ur gay, u think ur all good cuz ur on "i dun" "bro team"

I agree, some constructive critism trevor. You need to start acting like you did before you got sponsored, you've become an arogent person and its getting really fustrating when you call people weak and such because they're doing a 3 foot jump. Just an example...you may have been joking as you seem to say while your trying to cover up what you meant. Keep in mind its just constructive critism, I'd really like it if you started acting like you did 4 months ago - before you were sponsored. You are being sponsored for that kind of atitude, not the atitude you have at the moment, I suggest you change it.

Action Hero
05-06-2003, 09:27 AM
SPWANSWORSHIT GUT ME WEAR I M 2DAYZ!:eek:

How
05-06-2003, 03:51 PM
Those tables in the woods are lots of fun :cool: There were pretty big puddles when I was there too. Has anyone cleared the third one yet?

You are being sponsored for that kind of atitude, not the atitude you have at the moment, I suggest you change it.

Yah Trev, everyone including you has to start somewhere dawg, I was so stoked that everyone was positive even though I horribly got killed on those DJs, if I were to buy products based on the riders, then i'd take whatever James, Chameleon dude, Cove dude, Danny, and the Czech or whatever were riding :)

shore king
05-06-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Super8
Your english skills blow. Those tables server a purpose for all upcoming jumpers, and are great for practice. Try sparing yourself from looking like a complete ass.
i didn't mean he was bad or even an up and coming rider at all. i didn't even mean the jumps were small,, but last time i was there there were really wet and weird and bucked u and there was a huge puddle there. ui havn't been there since so they might be nice

David
05-06-2003, 04:45 PM
i like loutet, i wanna go and dig again, cause my bike is broken.
so i have to dig:( :)

FamilyJewels
05-07-2003, 05:33 AM
Someone actually fixed it up a bit before I got there, but I fixed it more and got the water draining mostly downhill.

How come as soon as someone gets pretty good and maybe gets a sponsor or two (even just a shop) they become a complete dink? I mean fuck, you're sponsored to ride your bike, that doesn't make you any better than anyone else.

At least most of the kids are pretty cool and say hi.

FamilyJewels
05-07-2003, 05:47 AM
Oh yeah, and there was this super cute girl there. I think she was someone's g/f, but still.

How
05-07-2003, 05:49 AM
I'm sp4nswrd actually (yes, I can ride good sometimes), lol... I don't even tell anyone unless they bring it up, it's not to special... i'd rather not be actually, but it's the only way I can afford to ride, I don't let it change my attitude though.

Ooh, now there's AmHos down at Louttet, Shags has outdone himself.

FamilyJewels
05-07-2003, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by How
I'm sp4nswrd actually (yes, I can ride good sometimes), lol... I don't even tell anyone unless they bring it up, it's not to special... i'd rather not be actually, but it's the only way I can afford to ride, I don't let it change my attitude though.

It's not all sponsered riders, it just seems that the guys who won't even look at you are always sponsored guys who think they're all that. Lots of sponsored riders are cool.

JSinclair
05-07-2003, 06:14 AM
Hey Blaine,
I was there today and Shags had done some work. He took the Carpets out and fixed the drainage in the trees a bit. The carpets were holding the moisture in and not letting the dirt dry. He put in a wood plank to fill over the drainage. I believe there is still a carpet over that area. The 3rd jump though is totally rideable. It was being cleared easily today. The nice weather is doing a great job of drying things out. We will be there at 11am tomorrow morning if you wanna come by. I'll probably be there all day. Learning how to jump. Got the first table cleared, now just have to work on hitting the second.

:D

Cheese
05-07-2003, 06:21 AM
It's not all sponsered riders, it just seems that the guys who won't even look at you are always sponsored guys who think they're all that. Lots of sponsored riders are cool.

have I seen you there before? what do you look like?

FamilyJewels
05-07-2003, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Cheese

I don't know if I've seen you before. I'm a fat guy with a grey helmet that says "I am a poseur" on the back.

FamilyJewels
05-07-2003, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by JSinclair
Hey Blaine,
I was there today and Shags had done some work. He took the Carpets out and fixed the drainage in the trees a bit. The carpets were holding the moisture in and not letting the dirt dry. He put in a wood plank to fill over the drainage. I believe there is still a carpet over that area. The 3rd jump though is totally rideable. It was being cleared easily today. The nice weather is doing a great job of drying things out. We will be there at 11am tomorrow morning if you wanna come by. I'll probably be there all day. Learning how to jump. Got the first table cleared, now just have to work on hitting the second.

:D

I did some more digging to that drainage, it was still puddling a little and I got it flowing.

I can't do 11am though, I don't get home until 5:45. I've got the first jump worked and almost the second, but the third one puts a hurt on me.

Cheese
05-07-2003, 07:06 AM
I did some more digging to that drainage, it was still puddling a little and I got it flowing.

I can't do 11am though, I don't get home until 5:45. I've got the first jump worked and almost the second, but the third one puts a hurt on me.

Dont worry, we all case the 3rd one.

Is that picture of you droping off that ledge actually you? I thought someone just submitted it saying it was you. :lol: thats not nice to call yourself fat.

big_hit_biker
05-07-2003, 07:09 AM

www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view&image=10823

mike
05-07-2003, 07:12 AM
jsinclair got his 125? :D

FamilyJewels
05-07-2003, 07:17 AM
Dont worry, we all case the 3rd one.

Is that picture of you droping off that ledge actually you? I thought someone just submitted it saying it was you. :lol: thats not nice to call yourself fat.

Yeah, that's me. I'm not that fat, but I am 260.